It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21, 2011: Judgment Day

page: 2

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomatlast
Before you decide that May 21, 2011 can not be Judgment Day, I encourage everyone to carefully examine the following information. It is making me quite afraid, and I am finding myself seeking God more than ever before.
may212011-judgmentday.com...

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE DAY OF THE END OF THIS HELL WE LIVE IN CALLED EARTH!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomatlast

Sorry I came of rude. Your search for God is imminent and daily repentance is the sure way to find Him. Be careful of the Doctrines of Devil's that come up in epidemic preportions with this information highway, we don't know how to manage, and pray and fast. This is all any who seek have left and is our biggest weapon. Pray always. In your mind, in your heart and in your soul(dreams). Selah!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

LOL Then guess you should go into atheism if you found out all three major religion are based on the worship of the Anunnaki.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I saw this awhile ago, and like DISRAELI said, I noticed that he bases his time line off the flood occurring at 4990BC, but does not show any evidence to substantiate that date.

Personally, if you are into the whole date hunting thing, the following linked video series is really interesting:

www.youtube.com.../a/3DD93625F1C78B1F/1/S1bkB1nShSU
(note: This is a persons YouTube channel, the videos are called Daniel Timeline - Part x of 12 under the Daniels Timeline Series section on the right.)

He also hits on the 'not know the day or hour' issue and I felt it was at least a good point he made.

And while I do not jump on those sorts of bandwagons I felt this was far more thought out and plausible than Campings work.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomatlast
It is making me quite afraid, and I am finding myself seeking God more than ever before.

Which is exactly what they want, it's nothing more than another tool of opression to control.

Anything written by man, trying to convince one into giving their soul away is not to be trusted no matter how believable unless one has absolute concrete proof of its validity.

Organised religion is the oldest and biggest scam on the planet and just highlights how vulnerable the majority of peoples minds are thanks to a poor ability to control irrational fear by engaging their minds and thinking things through (perfect example is people scared of little harmless spiders). The sad thing is though, that people need things to believe in to get them through their life

Probably one of the best analysis of one of the many deceptions in the bible!

I'm open minded enough to believe there could well be a God/creator just not as depicted in any organised religion, written by man to control man!

Don't let irrational fear like this control your life, there's nothing you can do about it even if it was going to happen! And good luck seeking out God, let us know how it goes yeah ?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomatlast

Here is a website that will give you another perspective
of these the last days, before the world as we know it
comes to an end.

www.marques.co.za/duke

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Do not be afraid of death. That is the whole point why Jesus was ressurrected.

If you're seeking God, just remember that promise of life through Jesus.

Whoever loses his life shall keep it, whoever tries to save his own life shall lose it.

Noahs ark today would be the first ressurrection, the ark of the covenant, the arch angel. To get in that boat, you have to die a righteous death first so do not be afraid of Death!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
doesn't the bible talk in past tense? i think when the bible speaks about judgement day it talks about when the romans destroyed Jerusalem in 70 ad. along with all of the genelogical records thus destroying all the descendants of david. but if there is a terminator or something running around here, defeating a liquid metal terminator, then that is the closest thing to judgement day, that will happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaxxon
I didn't bother reading through past the first and part of the second page of that website. I don't believe in any "end of the world predictions", but ponder this:

If you are only trying to "find God" because of an end of the world prophecy coming soon, aren't you then defeating the purpose? I'd be mad if I were some creator of all the universe and the only reason that someone believed in me is because they wanted an insurance card in case something happens.

Just food for thought. I'm not calling you out or even expecting an answer. Its really only your business.

pretty sure the rules are something along the lines of...

a multiple murderer can accept jesus into his heart as his savior and ask for forgiveness and he will enter heaven as one of god's children

which pretty much means we can all be hell bent up until our momnet of death and as long as we repent before we die, we're good

as far as may 2011 being the end...

well, we only have 5 months to see if that is true or not
edit on 21-12-2010 by kalisdad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

edit on 21-12-2010 by kalisdad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

...but the Rapture is an invented thing, made up by John Nelson Darby...

Darby didn't invent the idea of the rapture. He was just the first well known proponent of the Pre-Tribulational Rapture viewpoint. All Christians believe in the rapture—a post-tribulational rapture.. They typically don't call it the rapture though as it's part of Resurrection Day.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The dude who made this vague prediction is clearly raking in a lot of $$. Its a huge scam, period.

new topics

top topics

join