It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Key to Understanding, I give you Synchromysticism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is a series of videos from a great man by the name of Steve Willner. He has managed to put movies, music, art, sounds, and put them into a perspective of knowledge about us, around us.

Sometimes we may not even see it, but its there, we just have to know where to look.

I promise you after watching some of these video's things will begin to be clearer, and you will see that the truths that we have been looking for have been right in front of our eyes all along.
At the bottom of the video's are small pieces of information about the video itself.

synchromysticism definition is- The drawing of connections in modern culture (movies, music lyrics, historical happenings and esoteric knowledge); and finding connections that could be coming from the "collective unconscious mind"; and finding connections between occult knowledge (i.e. esoteric fraternities, cults and secret rituals), politics and mass media.

ENJOY!!

Id like to present the mind of Steve Willner aka Soundless Dawn.

Synchromusicology, Chromotherapy, Synesthesia, and the Aural Current of Electric Audiomancy

Atenism, The Dog Star, Fallout, and The Birds of Paradise

Run Home Jack 11:11, Diamonds for The Goddess, The Open Eye of Osiris, and The Illusion of Duality

Spontaneous DNA, The Rapture, and The Rise to Fourth Density

Hyperborea, The Pineal Gland, and The Spear of Destiny

The Holographic Universe

Ouroboros, CERN, and A Trip Through the Water Door

Cosmic Keys, Archaic Man, and The ShapeShifting Lizard Kings

Sigils, Magick, and The Ancient Alien Torah

You can watch all the rest at his page.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Also this is his personal site, besides that youtube videos, he has much, much more information in much detail. I hope that some people will take the time to enjoy such a fascinating subject.

Peace to you...

Duh, forgot to link the site

labyrinthofthepsychonaut.blogspot.com...

[edit on 7-8-2010 by NoRegretsEver]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Synchromysticism is pretty crazy stuff. I enjoy very much. Thank you for the post!

You may or may not be interested in thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com... this guy Jake Kotze. He turns up everywhere in regards to Synchromysticism.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Oh yes Jake Kotze is great too, it was Steve Willner that even got me into this, I find it amazing that when you finally see everything around you, coincidence starts to look far fetched, and purposely gets to look clearer.

I'm glad you enjoyed the post.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Love stuff like this. Will watch it all. Thanks for posting.

There seems to be a great convergence right now between science, art and other schools. Things seem to start fitting together instead of being separate.

Standing by for 2012...

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I agree. Things being looked at in this sense seem to all fit together like a very distinctive puzzle. When we truly think about it the one part of our brain that we use the least, is the one that TPTB seem to one to intrude on the most, but when you have a chance to look at everything as a whole, it all begins to make much more sense.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
S&F for the post! I'll go back and review the site and vids later but wanted to thank you/ give this thread a bump as I have looked into many of these subjects in the past and see the validity and truth in them. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Thank you, I was really hoping that this would get a bit more attention due to it having videos and its synchromysticism explanations for almost everything discussed on ATS, I will try to keep this one going as long as I can. I hope you enjoy the videos.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I think its because people are so split up in their knowledge. You are either a scientist, a artist, a musician, a mathematician.... so nobody can really take in the whole message of what these videos are saying, not on a professional level anyway.

The Powers That Be has made sure to hide and split up the knowledge between professions as much as possible in my opinion, and attempted to make sure that nobody would understand the unified basics of life and the universe by only having knowledge of their specific part. We have been asleep and diverted for a long time now.

I feel on a intuitive level that these videos could be correct. This is the beginning of a new convergence of science and the beginning of a golden age, weather or not people realize it today or not.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
These are in reference to 9-11 and the star-gates, worth a look.

The 911 Pyramid Mega-Ritual

The 911 Pentagon Ritual and the NASA Stargate

The 911 Stargate

The London Eye and the 911 Stargate

The Freedom Tower and the Octagonal Stargate

This is a very different approach to 9-11 may in fact have been a ritual, to open different dimension.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
By the way, if you guys have anything to contribute please do, I have been finding new things recently and I am going to post them, sometimes its a little more far fetched then some, but really great to get into.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Dbl POststs

I've seen all kinds of these videos now. The ones on sound are intense.

googl e search: Jake Kotze synchromysticism

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The book "The Celestine Prophecies" kind of got me in the mood. It was an accumulation of things.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Thank you for the suggestion, I was wondering if you knew if I could get an e-book or pdf? I checked around and didn't get allot of results. Thank you in advance.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Didn't want to see this one go to waste as I know that almost everything discussed here on ATS is on at least one of the videos. Take a min and enjoy the pieces coming together...

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I don't where to get ebooks ... I know they have twitter and all kinda of stuff, and I have emailed Jake before, so I would attempt to do somegthing like that. From what I gather, they are down to earth.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
First I would like to thank the wonderful forum staff for their efforts to help me to place this thread in a more appropriate place.

I would like to say that this thread is of importance to many as sometimes the questions that we have such a hard time understanding, may not be of lack of knowledge, but of not being able to connect all the dots.

These videos and information, whether your cup of tea or not, is a wonderful new way to use your mind, and everything around you in order to make more order out of chaos.

Enjoy my friends.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I would like to also add his musicology site which can be found at,
tonecoloralchemy.com...

Which can also help to understand our vibrations, and how sounds and music affect us, with sound, and how the music industry also understand how our frequencies work and how they can be manipulated.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

As much as I enjoyed synchromysticism as a movement within conspiracy culture, I think it's an idea that mostly has had its day. At best it was an artistic, sub-cultural domain within the conspiracy genre. I don't know really how much it addresses the big picture in any way.
For myself at the moment the only synchromystic that makes sense (though I don't invest in his alien space gods meme) is Chris Knowles of the Secret Sun Blogspot. Independently minded, thought provoking stuff there all in all, and it seems that he sees that the genre needs to evolve to survive.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Though this subject can go either way, it has given me a chance to see that what we think is in the shadows is sometimes so in front, that we willingly push it back because we could never fully comprehend that they would make this fully available.

The people that have this information, and cause, know more than we ever will, and having something that we do so much sometimes (movies, music, t.v) would be an easier way for people to understand.

Peace to you...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join