It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I remenber something BAD I did when I was 18months old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here is my story:

I will try to make this story short, I have always remenber throwing a soda can in top of a crib trying to hit a baby that was inside the crib and then walking thru a dark hallway, I remenber the HATE FEELING I had at the time I did it. I always thought it was a dream, until one day my mom told me that when I was 18months old I threw a coca cola can in top of my sister crib and I almost hit her.

The crib had a mosquito screen on top, and the coca cola can was only 1-2 inches from my sisters face, I was 18months old and my sister was 10 motnhs old.

The strange thing about this is that the HATE I had at the time and how it happended is like I was 20 years old and I knew what I was doing, and I wanted to do this knowing it was bad.

Now on my 30's I love my sister but if I see someone that looks like her for some reason I hate them without knowing them. And I have been asking myself if I hate my sister but I really dont, I'm the favorite of my family and my sister should be the one hating me.

I always thought this was a dream of mine, with my adult mentality, but when my mom told me I was only 18months old, I was surprise.

Did I got possessed by someone when I was 18months old?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have no idea whether possession is a possibility or it was just infantile territorialism but what impresses me is that you recall being 18 months old and I can't even remember all the bad things I did last year!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Originally posted by cesigns
I always thought this was a dream of mine, with my adult mentality, but when my mom told me I was only 18months old, I was surprise.

Did I got possessed by someone when I was 18months old?

No, I don't think so. I had a very similar experience when I was an infant that I don't really want to discuss.

Life is full of mysteries, who knows why these things happen?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I'm not surprised you retained that memory. It's rare but it happens. I can remember bits and pieces of my first year. My dad got sent to Viet Nam and I remember him being gone and my mom putting his picture down next to me so we could say good night daddy to it. I didn't talk yet but I would kiss the picture. I remember my first birthday and being carried out to see my cake and have my mom and my dad's family sing happy birthday to me. My early memories leave off right after he came back around my second birthday and then pick back up a few months later, when he was nearly killed by panhandlers who robbed him. After that there are the normal gaps most people have. And now I'm lucky to remember what I had for breakfast.

I do remember at various times being filled with rage and hate. I remember having my baby swing left in the sunny window and I woke up hot and hating my mom for not knowing I wanted out of the swing. I would have been about a year old or slightly older at that point. So I don't think you were possessed. I think babies just have very basic primal feelings at that point.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Isn't it strange how, when remembering an early time in your life, (when a toddler/infant, etc.) you remember those thoughts in your head...that concious being. Idk about anyone else, but in my early memories, I remember my mind racing, and that little voice in the back of my head. Although I've grown more intelligent, that little quiet voice has always stayed the same, almost seeming to be my own subconcious telling me what to do, thinking for me....Or is that the own mind? It seems connected yet separate at the same time. I hope someone else here gets what I'm talking about! I'm not on anything! Haha

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
something to do with your past life? if u believe in reincarnation

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
[edit on 9-8-2010 by CosmicPussy]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Here is my story: .... I was 18months old and my sister was 10 motnhs old.

Huummm .... well, there's at least ONE unexplained mystery here. But I'm not real sure I want to ask how that one happened.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Being so close in age you no doubt felt jealousy at being displaced as the baby of the family. The baby is "King" and gets much more attention.

Do you think an 18 month old understands jealousy? No, to them jealousy = hate.

My childhood playmate threw a brick in a portable crib and missed hitting my little brother in the head by inches. He was about 3 years old and jealous enough to do almost the exact same thing you did.

You were not possessed. I have a background in Child Development and this is really common.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You shouldn't worry to much. It is very common for the oldest child to feel hate or jealousy when a sibling is born. Think about it....you have a child that that got ALL of mommy and daddy's attention than.. Then this other baby shows up and now they are not given all the attention.

My mother told me how I was tried to pull my brother through his cribs rails. Granted we still don't get along (he's an idiot), but there is no hate.

So OP relax I doubt your 18 mo body was possessed, though one can argue that the terrible two's are an act of possession.

top topics

join