It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willow Hotel possible gateway to hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
At the Willow hotel in northern California theyre have been many reports of demonic presence and sightings of satan.The Hotel has burned down numerous times. It was built above a collapsed mine shaft that killed many. It was said the Shaft collapsed because the miners found a gateway to Hell.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Come on now machinegun, proof, proof, proof....

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
wow this does sound intresting any links?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
well no links
i saw it on television on a ghost sightings show, but when im not busy i will research it feel free to help find some links heheh.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Please, provide some link, some proof to support your "position". Otherwise, well ........

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Please, provide some link, some proof to support your "position". Otherwise, well ........
did you not just hear me say i was busy whydont you hold your horses or find it yourself

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
no need to snap at anyone, MachineGun.

but if you're gonna post something, it's nice to post some links in the initial post, and then allow the discussion to move from there.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
machinegunjordan ???? excuse me!

When starting a thread, post the appropriate information to back it up!

You should research before posting your thread,

Please provide the info or the thread will be removed

Asala

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
im researching it this very moment just give me some time. all most done

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have done a search and cant find anything on it,

You say it was on a tv program maybe try looking at the web site of the program you watched,

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
well it was a show not a program so i doubt it has a site here is some haunted hotels i may have the name wrong so forgive me.

www.allstays.com...

dawghouse.topcities.com...

i will do some more im having trouble plus im busy.

[edit on 6/18/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hey there. I think this link will put all the pieces together. Its actually an answer to the Eagles song "Hotel California". This url seems to bear out most of what machinegunjordan is saying. Hope it works for everybody

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I beleive i have seent hat show also

Does it have people who still claim to hear "Tommy Knockers" from down the shaft

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
I beleive i have seent hat show also

Does it have people who still claim to hear "Tommy Knockers" from down the shaft
yes that is the same exact show.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This seems to fit the bill of the hotel you mentioned, The Old Goldfield Hotel. The only problem is that the site doesn't match up. The Goldfield is in Nevada not California but it was the subject of a TV show Scariest Places on Earth

Built on top of an abandoned gold mine, this 154-room hotel was opened in 1908. The hotel is considered home to several ghosts. In the downstairs employees' area, Room 109 is a small room with a single bed. The room is haunted by the presence of a pregnant woman. Psychics have seen her ghost chained to a radiator there. Rumors say a pregnant prostitute named Elizabeth was chained in the room by George Winfield, the original owner of the hotel. After giving birth, the woman was left to die in the room and the baby was thrown down the old mine shaft at the northern end of the basement. Elizabeth's ghost even turned up on a photograph taken in the room by a reporter from Las Vegas. On the first floor, the George Winfield Room is said to be haunted by his ghost. Untraceable cigar smoke and fresh ashes have been found there. George's presence has also been detected near the Lobby Staircase, where the ghosts of a midget, and two small children have also been seen. The Gold Room is haunted by a ghost that "stabs" people. High psychic energy is been detected in the Theodore Roosevelt Room and a southwest room on the third floor. Some psychics say that the Goldfield Hotel is one of only seven portals to the Other Side that exist in the modern world.

www.allstays.com...

www.hauntednevada.com...

[edit on 21-6-2004 by BlackJackal]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
"Jamestown - The Willow Steak House - The Willow Hotel reportedly has been haunted since the 1800s. Under the Hotel an old gold mine caved in and killed 23 miners, and now the hotel is haunted by these miners. "

Found it at theshadowlands.net... - It didnt offer much information, or anything about a "gate to hell" but it fits the description of the hotel you speak of (location/mine collapse wise)

Mitch

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
yes that is the hotel thank you very much now it is more believable what i posted.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
Willow hotel a gateway to Hell

I bet that will drive up the insurance premiums and hurt the property value!

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hmmm, the only gateways to hell I know off are momentarily the main gate of the White House in Washington D.C. and the front door of No. 10 Downing Street, London and I'm not so sorry if I publicly offended a lizard or two right here

[edit on 15-7-2004 by Olafski]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Interesting, I aint seen the show that you speak of, however the information is pretty informative.

Hmm although these shows say things, its usually hard to believe them. Like seriously why would there be a gateway to hell in a mining shaft ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join