It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assasination and Clay Shaw's nephew

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ok, before anyone asks for evidence. There is none. No recording, pictures, physical evidence, nothing at all. For that I apologize and wish to God I had it. Here's a little background.

When I worked in WIlliamsburg, VA duing college I worked for a resort group part time for a couple years. The project manager was a gentleman(I use that term loosely) named &%^ Shaw. He's not a public figure so if a mod would tell me if I can print his name I'd love to know. I got to know Shaw over the years. He was from New Orleans, LA. His pop was a college football coach in Louisiana. He played football there. We had some great talks because of our love of the sport and the city of New Orleans. We got to be pretty good friends. I eventually left that industry because I fcompleted my education and went to work in my chosen field.

Shaw became project developer of a resort in New Orleans. I've been living down here since Katrina and was excited to see him. He asked if we wanted to get together for a drink last night. I said sure. We decided to get together at the bar at Morton's. I ordered a double JD and Ginger and he ordered a double McClellans 12. $50. We were raped, but that's beside the point. We left to go someplace where you could have a cocktail without someone in a tuxedo serve you, a little hole in the wall up the street.

We banged down a few cocktails and started talking. The night before last I was watching the Kevin Costner JFK movie. Slightly annebriated I asked Shaw if he was related to Clay Shaw. "Yup, he's my cousin." Wow that's cool, there aren't many people of that last name down here. He started talking about Clay and telling me all kinds of stories about him, like when he brought some young boy to thanksgiving dinner with their conservative Louisiana family.

I thought to myself, "They really are related.". Shaw wasn't a history buff or anything like that. Loved the Saints and LSU. Didn't keep up with much else. I asked him what he knew about Clay Shaw and Kennedy... He replied, "Lots, whatddya wanna know?".

I have no idea if what he told me was true, but it kind of made sense so I thought I'd share it. It's pure heresay. If it makes sense then enjoy it. If it doesn't then offer your opinion too. Again I'd love to figure out if what Shaw told me was true.

Shaw said, "I'm gonna tell ya a story right now, and this is exactly what Clay told a few of us one night over dinner and drinks." I'm skipping the quotes for the rest of this. Jaybird, Clay was as queer as a 3 dollar bill, everybody knows. Down in the quarter they called him Clay Bertrand, and he ran around with all the young gay boys. He liked em right outta high school. He drank more than I do and he was into all kinds of Sh*t. But den again erybody in Nawlins is a lil queer. Now Clay he ws a rascal, he was real conservative and he hated dem Kennedy's. All of em. We always thought it was funny that as gay as he was he was the most conservative political guy day you ever saw. He told us he worked for da CIA in domestic intelligence as a part time contractor doing information gathering on the commies. He weaseled his way into some of those 60s commie groups and reported back to da CIA wha was going on.

He met some Soviet cats in one of da groups. And day knew he was workin for da CIA. But Clay started buying into dat Commie crap day was preachin. And like I said he hated dem damn Kennedy's. Anyway he kept feedin da CIA information, not enough to hurt anybody or hurt dis group but enough to keep himself on payroll. Now He talked about dese guys all da time at family get togethers. He started with da crazy talk. He'd talk about how the Soviet Union and da US was all messed up. And how Kennedy was gonna get it eventually. We thought he was full of SH*t. And was just talkin big. A few months later Kennedy got greased. He said day gonna get Bobby one day too.

So Shaw asked Clay, if he had something to do with JFK. Half drunk Clay told this story;

He said he'd been workin this communist political action groups for tha CIA for quite awhile. And one day these 2 Russian Commies showed up. Day came to da meetings for awhile and talked about how the Soviet Union was going to drift away from communism. ANd it was America's fault. Dat Kennedy was trying to push Communism right out tha door. These 2 Russians pulled the more militant members aside and took dem out to drink at a cummie friendly local bar. And day all sit down and started talkin. Day started talkin bout JFK and Clay got real angry. Tellin how much he hated dem Kennedy's and how day gonna ruin America. and he started talkin bout how if there was no Communist Soviet Union den tha US would fall apart. Every God need a devil he said.

And den da plan came together. The Russians told Clay who day were. They said they spent years with tha KGB and day thought it was becoming to western. Clay said what America needed to right itself aand what da Soviets needs was a war between da 2. If da Russians killed Kennedy world war 3 gonna happen and both our countries will get back to da way day oughtta be. With Clay's CIA contacts they began to set it up.I'm not sure who brought in Oswald he never said. Once everyone got there they started planning. They were supposedly 12 people dat knew. Clay wouldn't allow 13 cause he had superstitions bout dat numba.

They decided on da best location. Clay said der were some sympathizers in da CIA who would help with da orientation of Kennedy to prime him for da op. Day decided on 4 shooters. Oswald, the 2 Russians and a CIA operative who would be able to get real close to the presidential detail. Da plan was for all da shooters to get caught. Clay said dat all da shooters did get caught. But Oswalds Russian ties and da 2 KGB agents would establish dat it was a Soviet sanctioned operation, and when day were caught they'd make it abundantly clear dat this was a Russian operation. Two KGB agents and 2 traitor CIA agents. All wit da story dat lead back straight to Krushev. He said da Presidium was supposed to take care of da rest and da plan was to put Malenkov into da power seat.

Anyway, day carried out da plan and took out Kennedy. It wasn't supposed to be to easy. But da CIA agent got caught right off da get go. Day twisted dat boy hard. He splain da plan to da CIA and to Lyndon Johnson. Da former KGB's day didn't know dat da CIA boy got caught and dem and Oswald continue wit da plan to get picked up. And boy did day. It all happen real quietly especially wit da KGB's and da CIA turncoat. Nobody knew day been picked up but Oswald. And day sure didn't know dat day been ratted out.

Johnson knew dat if da American pulic found out dat those damned commies offed da president dat we would be pushed into world war 3. Hell we got real close to it with da Bay of Pigs. It wouldn't take much and Kennedy was so beloved dat if the Soviet conenction to his death, even if it was contrary to what the legitimate Soviet government wanted, dat he would be pushed to attack dem. So Johnson did da unthinkable. He set it up so this would look like da American nut done it. So day offed da KGB's and da rogue CIA. They took Oswald into custody and had another CIA agent set up a hit on Oswald before he could talk in open court. Jack Ruby. SO Lyndon Johnson thought he could save tha planet by making it look like it was an inside job to kill Kennedy. Day found out da 12, da CIA boy gave dem up and where day was at. THe loyal CIA killed dem all. And day made it look like an Angry American killed JFK's murderer. Nice package wit a neat lil bow on top. Den day went on and seal da records until everyone involved was dead, because he didn't want anyone found out and convicted of treason for savin da planet from nuclear war.

And that's what Clay Shaw's cousin told me about JFK's murder.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oh, hell....I'll post to this thing just to put it back at the head of the list. This topic is about as worthwhile as anything else being posted lately.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The thread title says he is Shaw's nephew and the thread itself says he is Shaw's cousin.

And it reads like fiction. Sorry, but I have a hard time believing it. Would be better if you left out the extraneous details, like what drinks you had and how much they cost.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
The thread title says he is Shaw's nephew and the thread itself says he is Shaw's cousin.

And it reads like fiction. Sorry, but I have a hard time believing it. Would be better if you left out the extraneous details, like what drinks you had and how much they cost.

Wow. Sounds like RottenTomatoes.com.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
for one thing clay shaw was not his real name,i doubt his cousin would carry that name
.his real name is bertrand.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Your thread reminds me of an older, very interesting ATS thread, one you may not have seen?

Here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join