It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Interviewed by Anthony Peak on "Unravelling The Secrets"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Anthony Peake has invited me to join him on "Unravelling The Secrets" to talk about lucid dreaming and how I have merged precognitive dreaming with lucid dreaming. The interview will most likely focus on active lucid precognitive dreaming where you can affect a dream that has precognitive potential from a lucid state and observe the changes that occured in the dream actualize when the precognitive element of the dream comes true.

Anthony Peake is the author of "The Daemon" and "Is There Life After Death".

Unraveling the Secrets, hosted by Rick Osman and Dennis Crenshaw will be broadcast live on Sunday 8th August at 1700 UK time. This is 13:00 Eastern Time. To catch this live log on to channel one on www.paranormaltvnetwork.com... The show is also simulcast over www.blogtalkradio.com...

It will be my first public interview to openly discuss my interests with precognitive dream phenomenology.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Haha Congratulations on the interview!

Can't wait to hear it!

Your threads were some of the best, easiest to read and most neatly put together. I can't even imagine how well you will do on the interview!

Peace and Love, most of all, Good luck!

Gandhi.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Thanks Gandhi,

I've been trying to put more effort into my threads. This interview is a great opportunity to connect to more people with similar experiences.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here is the interview in radio format, enjoy

www.blogtalkradio.com...

Here is the Blog post with the deconstructed symbolic dream as mentioned in the interview.

you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com...

[edit on 8-8-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This interview was simply excellent, inspiring really. Both of you sounded great.

A lot of what you said struck a chord with me, you said you sort of limit what you read and instead allow experiences to unfold on their own. I assume the point is to try to experience without the attachments and preconceived expectations. I love that sort of thinking it's really my ideal as well. It's why I don't read a ton on OOBE/Astral Projection especially.

You guys both nailed it and it's just the truth, nobody ever really believes these things until they see it for themselves. By extension your situation faces that same phenomenon, good or bad. And I think you were right about all you said about that.

Your lucid dream experiences sound a lot like mine. In dreams I often just try to go to a nice place (or stay if I'm already there) where people are just there having a good time. Maybe there is a bit of plot, but nothing that takes away from simply being.

As far as your specific scenario where you manipulated reality - what sprang to mind is this. IF you can manipulate reality, then you can period. The dream was practice, specific practice. There are tons of examples in Laberge's book where people went into the dream and practiced dance moves or giving a speech, and then they went and performed it perfectly in real life. Why not then, for the more out there things. Of course it's never going to be "easy." Lol

That of course is just what sprang to mind I don't pretend to be able to explain what you did.

I think the next step is for people to experience it for themselves. What would you suggest someone try towards this goal?

I'm going to be trying to shared dream more, and work on my dreaming. I have a few things to try and If I find myself in that nice place where people put aside their differences and hang out, I'll look for you

And I'll try to come up with a way to test this idea you are sharing, or try any suggestion you have.

It's just inspiring, I'm going to start dream journalling again. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Hi Novise,

When Anthony asked me to share my experiences publicly on his Forum and on this webcast I was thrilled. He is extremely brilliant, well researched so compliments my experiences with factual knowledge and research both through his understanding of neurology, physics, philosophy and esoteric beliefs.

The reason why I am willing to go public is because as you know this is very real and more research is needed. There is so much relevant potential in dreams that link back to our waking life as well as the potential for another reality being observed through mutual exchanges.

As for improving skills, I did write a long tutorial on lucid dreaming that you can read on this forum at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That should help a bit.

I think sharing out experiences right now with honest genuine integrity is what will help connect other people with similar experiences up until such a point that main stream science can catch up and realize this is the real deal.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Here is the Video feed for the interview.

www.livestream.com...

And I do have a thread that supports some of the claims in the video that you can view on ATS right here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm really surprised more didn't respond since the interview was so good. I mean even listening to it for a few minutes will suck anyone in.

But I really don't see the triangles and your story really comes down to personal experience.

That's why I don't understand why you try to prove it point blank with the evidence you have. I don't dismiss your story but even for me I don't see the triangle on your friend's head or on your hand.

But I must reinforce that I think the interview is great and that I can tell you are a VERY solid dreamer based on the interview and other posts you've made, it makes me know better than to dismiss this subject.

Really I think you should focus on the personal experience like most authors do, instead of trying to prove it. People who are interested will try it for themselves in their own way. Why do you feel a need to prove it with this kind of evidence, when it's really not necessary. Nobody has proven Astral Projection to date even, to this day, but there are many books on it and people do it every day.

I really respect your work and look up to you and know you are experienced.

top topics

join