It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CITIFinancial is a fraud!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
CITIFinancial took over a loan I had from another bank and has continued to screw me every way they can!

When I first dealt with them The amount was $5000. I paid every month and my balnce never seemed to go down.

I lost my job and could no longer could pay them and told them to come get the car that was the collateral and they failed to do so.

After 2 years of this and I moved the city towed the car and they are now trying to tell me I owe them $8400!

Do not do business with this corrupt company!

They will try to make you owe them for the rest of your life!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It is actually sorta a pyramid scheme. And you must have only been paying interest. You shuld make a double payment of the initial monthly payment, that way when you continue to pay monthly, you are paying the principle, which actually decreasses the amount of payments you have to make. Bypassing interest.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you just didn't understand the terms of your loan fully. Maybe the terms were messed up, but that's really no excuse for accepting them and then griping.

I'm sorry for your financial loss, though, and I wish you luck in rectifying it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Leaving the car...your fault. Signing on the dotted line...your fault. I defaulted on an auto loan when I was 21 because it was during the oil field crash of the early 80's.

They wrote off the loan but didn't want the car. I proceeded to pay the loan of anyway because it was the right thing to do. And if you really look like you do in your avatar, well, good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Read Mary Croft's free e-book, "How I Clobbered Every Cash Confiscatory and Bureaucratic Agency Known to Mankind"

GOod luck with those thieving bastards.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yes...Yes I know...I got a loan from them right now...29% interest..I am making 500.00/month payments. Long story short--I don't have bad credit..I took the loan because I had too. I had a little problem with the govt (irs*cough*cough) and COULD not go to the bank at that time. I cannot WAIT to pay off those mofo's

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
Yes...Yes I know...I got a loan from them right now...29% interest..I am making 500.00/month payments. Long story short--I don't have bad credit..I took the loan because I had too. I had a little problem with the govt (irs*cough*cough) and COULD not go to the bank at that time. I cannot WAIT to pay off those mofo's

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
F them!
The fact is I have already paid them way more than the original agreement and they are trying to make me in debt to them for the rest of my life and its BS!

They could've come and got their collateral for years and failed to do so.

The city ended up towing it when I made it available to them for years.

new topics

top topics

join