It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Says Ancient Muslim Gravestones 'Built Illegally'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

They dug directly underneath it in the 70's. And very near it in the 80's as well.

Examples,pretty please.
To digs in 70s and in 80s.
Because i do not know about it. And given the "damage done" - it is 40 years since ,according to you, there was a earthquake in Jerusalem in 2000s , and nothing happened. Think about it and do not listen to lying propaganda that is only trying to ignite holy war.
There was an earthquake that destroyed Al Aqsa mosque in 746. Also Israelis digging under the place? Think for yourself at least.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The OP reminded me of this quote by Moshe Dyan, WAY back in 1969;

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."

-- Moshe Dayan, April 1969, Ha'aretz

It seems clear they are pursuing a deliberate policy of wiping out all traces of Palstine, and the Palestinian holocaust.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casaline

Well, I didn't think anything the zionists do could surprise me anymore, but I was wrong. How heinious! Of course they want to wipe the fact that Palestinians have lived on the land they are illegally occupying. But to raze an ancient graveyard is more than an act against Palestinians or Muslims. It is an act against all people who care about history and tradition and culture.

Can you imagine if a jewish cemetary was dug up and desecrated? We would never hear the end of it: we're victims! how could they do this? remember the holocaust.

Israel has once again shown its true colors and the lying sneaks that they are.

www.politicaltheatrics.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

The muslim religion isnt as old as the jewish one. The JEWS were there first!!! Those muslims bodies where buried there were NOT from there! The Jews where these first! Just because these corpses are old doesnt mean they didnt murder the ones who lived in the holy land PRIOR which was the JEWS! They were thrown out of "the holy land" first. Karma is a bitch what about all the grave stones and cemetaries riped apart by the muslims who conquered that area? You guys need to pick your battles. Another 1200 years muslims will be back defiling graves of jews that are alive today! Then 1200 years after that the jews will be back again and ruining corpses its a viscious cycle that will NEVER END unless we get rid of RELIGION!!!!!!!!!! HUMANS ARE VICTIMS TO THE RELIGIONS!!! WE ARE NOT MUSLIMS AND HINDUS AND CHRISTIANS WE ARE HUMANS AND THATS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elusive52

Hi,
the fact that they care about the land more than they care about their human loss is evil. Don't gert me wrong, i AM AGAINST THE FALSE state of Israel and their deplorable human rights violations. But as Dylan Thomas said "the land of my fathers - my fathers can keep it". I challenge the mentality of arabic nations.. the black people in the us faced the same problems but won without jihad.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stateless Person

hi,
but if your reasoning was correct anyone can invade anyone and steal their land and nothing would be done. do you expect the arabs/palestinians to just give up their land, homes etc and just move away?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hi,
I don't expect them to give up but to be clever and make sure public opinion is in their side. Make the jewish state look bad and let the humanity decide. On the other side, there's no chance to solve it untill the Christ (Maitreya) returns.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Sorry, that's all it is. You guys can twist words all you want. All it means is desiring an Israeli homeland. What Israel does today is nationalism. That's all it is.

If Biden is a nationalist of Israel, he's technically infracturing his constitutional contract.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge
I agree that the story referred to in the OP is most likely a stunt. But the planned museum is real. It really is an old cemetery.

This is why i feel the need to defend against the lies. I live here and lies smear me too.
If i will ask what country killed most civilians since 1948 or created most refugees since 1948 , lots of people here would say - Israel. And this is false, by far. But people were conditioned with all those lies.

I don't live in the Middle East, but in the US. We here have been conditioned to think that the US can do no wrong. From my perspective, since the US and Israel have "a special relationship" then what one does that is totally accepted by the other, they both did.

Who killed the most civilians since 1948? The US without a doubt. Refugees? US without a doubt. More over I would say the US is most guilty in that they have normalized certain modes of behavior. Specifically the behavior toward indigenous peoples.

While expanding west across the continent many tribes were disappeared and ceased to exist. Many more were consigned to reservations, which really amounts to refugee camps with a better sounding title. Americans are not conditioned to think of such actions as crimes, but rather some "manifest destiny". American Zionists think also that in some way, the manifest destiny for the Jews is to have a country which includes zero people who are not Jews. When I say American Zionists, I mean mostly Christian American Zionists.

What the US has normalized also is the practice of designating a minority group some name like "commie" or "terrorist" thus permitting any thing to be done to those "dangerous" elements. Since it is normal then other countries feel free to do it.

Sri Lanka: A minority ethnic group desired territorial independence, refused. Call the Tamils terrorists then it was Okay to brutally crush them, killing quite a few NGO aid workers in the process.

India wants to depopulate land in the central portion of the country. Call them Maoists then it's okay to kill them.

Indonesia: The US just lifted a restriction from dealing with the elite military unit with the world's worst human rights record. Call the Papuans terrorist or something like it, then its okay to kill them.

US never did stop dealings with Colombian right wing death squads. That's okay because there are left wing rebels who do bad things too.

I blame the US for making such behavior normal, therefore acceptable. Now that US and Israel are joined at the hip, we get to share the blame.

What's that saying? "Bad company corrupts good behavior." I probably got the saying wrong.

This is the way I see the situation. It would be nice if I could see something that could change my view. I would like to. Really, I would.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
nice trend :-)
cracy world it is... israel "legaly" building on sacret ground..(not world news)

and everybody is worldwide upset about an moskee near ground zero (the twins were in hands of israel)....

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Israel had no choice, the ancients graveyard was being used by Hamas to launch surface to surace WMD missiles into israel.

Also keeping in mind that jews existed there before palestinians 100 million years ago when the human race didn't exist.

And anyone who says a word against israel will be labeled 'anti-semetic' because they are Gods Chosen Blessed People and only God knows about their real blessed status.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Doujutsu]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

right .....that cleares it all

"Also keeping in mind that jews existed there before palestinians 100 million years ago when the human race didn't exist. "

hmm the dino's were extinct 65Mil years ago...jews survived...makes me think...they eat the dino's?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
An example of nationalism would be like this:

Once upon a time there was a place called England/Scotland later to become the United Kingdom. In this mythical land there lived English and Scots, some, of each group, Roman Catholic and some Anglican. The Pope in Rome made a deal with Spain to act as its military arm in order to impose a Roman Catholic monarch, thus restoring Roman dominion.

Secret messages were sent to the Catholics indicating the Popes desire that they cooperate with the Spanish. When the Spanish arrived though, the English and Scots decided they didn't want Roman or Spanish rule. Together they soundly beat the Spanish. One nation, not ruled by any other nation. That is nationalism.

You may think that Zionism has ended with the establishment of a nation. Normal Zionism has ended. Zionism which exists now is the continuing desire for only one ethnic group and only one religion to exist in "greater Israel" with no other tribe or religion represented whatsoever. You may furthermore say that that is only the most twisted form of Zionism. You are correct. But as long as that is the form holding the political reigns in Israel and the US you cannot also claim it is a fringe to be ignored.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

They dug directly underneath it in the 70's. And very near it in the 80's as well.

Examples,pretty please.
To digs in 70s and in 80s.
Because i do not know about it.
Israelis digging under the place? Think for yourself at least.

Why don't you search yourself, It's very easy to find and in much more detail along with the other digs. it happened I'm sorry to tell you. Perhaps your government is lying to you as well as the rest of the world?.

There have been plenty of signs of potential collapse, yes , in 2000 and even this year. The thing is most people are completely unaware of all this and know only of the dome of the rock. This is intentional.

The Israelis dug underneath. Fact, look it up. Or are israeli servers censoring history as well?

The holy war has already begun in case you didn't notice. Luckily I'm not religious.

When Israel gets in a real war, not the ethnic cleansing excercises of the past, but the one they are pushing for, when that line is crossed It will come down. That's my little prediction.

There is no denying the many zealots within both judaism and some christian sects that are just salivating for the day.

The actions of the Israeli government have been exposed to the rest of the world there's no denying anymore. Another fact.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
Muslims do it to Christian graveyards all the time.

need links for that?

www.google.com

Erm, this is a palestine/israel issue. Why the hell whenever palestine is discussed people go on about "well muslims did 9/11 therefor they deserve it"

Your christian brothers are being persecuted by zionists in occupied palestine daily. But I guess them being brown makes them less christian to you or something.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by truthlad]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If it is true. I hope they build offices on top of the old graveyard and then those office become haunted. I mean amityville horror house haunted style.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh for pete's sake.....

how many of you are aware that hundreds of millions of buildings and other structures around the world are built over burial plots and sacred grounds....

If I recall the details of the article, there was no cemetary and they found no bones, no nothing in thr ground and it was in fact the Muslims that tried tricking the Israelis in to thinking there was a cemetary there.

I'll find the article tomorrow and post it.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthlad

Christian Arabs live a whole lot better in Israel than they do in any Arab nation AND the Palestinians in Gaza live 100 times better than their brethen in Palestinian camps in Lebanon.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Round # 343,534,543,354,546

I just wish that hotbed would turn into a warzone again already and get it over with.

Jeez. Talk about two petulant children. Too bad the world cannot just pick up all the sides and spank them and tell them to go to the corner.

Grow up already and SETTLE THE DAMN DIFFERENCES!

You are exporting your DAMN hatred to all parts of the world.

I say we throw out ANYONE that continues the crap. PERIOD. Want to decry another religion, YOU are OUT!

Either learn to turn the other cheek or shut up!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Israel was given land by UN and the UN can take it back. Not that it's neded. JUST MOVE UN TO JERUSALEM, make it an international city, create 2 states and guarantee security to both sides with the use of UN peace keepers. What's so difficult?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join