It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black: Government Agents or Extra-Terrestrial Enforces?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHeggy
Alright, I've spent some time looking at this photo and the only thing that looks a little, 'off", is the man's face.

Used Photoshop to blow the image up....

For some reason his face doesn't look right to me.

omg you can clearly see eyes a nose and mouth!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

the only thing is, why dose the white thing look like it has a knife or sumtin in it's hand/tentecal lol

EDITED: typo

[edit on 12-8-2004 by AlexParadox]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
yea...I see a HALF face...did the pfoto man saw the face from across the street?
Where's the body? Don't tell me the brick wall is his body...
And what is the white on the left???
Allot of questions...there is something wrong with this...
Why is it an MIB? Looks more on a ghost to me(face)

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
as i used to say, if in some times a pic or a movie is so bad (like that one there) that it can be "anything", it's better to destroy it then to use it to try to proof whatever.
something true, but with horrific defenition qualitie will be used fast as hell by "agents", to desbilife other subjects or persons.

Indeed�

I understand the need for showing evidences, and proofs, that are so many times asked, but...

We must be cautious, when posting images, like the ones above, otherwise, our true intention, of supporting our comments, will be used against us, due to the lack of quality of the images.
My advise is, if you can't find a proper image, that clearly shows what you are trying to support in your comments, just type your knowledge /experiences, and leave the rest, to members capability of understanding.
Cya!
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

"Although the Bible doesn't mention life on any other planet it does tell us about beings who have invaded, and still are, invading our planet"

Of course it doesn't...it was written by old school Humans....not ghost written by the almighty himself. No wonder half the world seems to be slipping back into a dark-age (if it ever emerged from it at all), with all this imposing of ancient superstition upon the modern World. Is it hard to understand? The Bible was written for it's time, the writers were not thinking about the 21st Century, they were going all Taliban for the times they lived in.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The Bible is mostly concerned with prophecy AND indicating this time. Though it depends on which version you read.
Wars,including a nuclear one.
Pestillence.
"Do not harm OIL or WINE" I always wondered what kind of oil they meant.
The coming of John penial,who will explain everything. My Gosh it isn't me is it??
"Things in diver's places". The Dead Zones forming now? The wormwood or bitter waters? The possibility for giant sea waves,some indicating the Canary Islands as a possible source.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I read theres a book about this. i have been tryng to find it but cant. Can some one plz help me.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
One of the best-known contactees is the Costa Rican engineer Enrique Castillo Rincón, who has written a book about all that the Pleiadians have told him. In my youth, more than 30 yrs. ago, I took a course of his here in Bogotá, Colombia.

Then, about a year ago, I saw a recent documentary about UFOs made by the cable-TV Spanish-language channel called "Infinito" in which he is interviewed. This channel discusses all things "paranormal". So many years had gone by that at first I didn't recognize him. There he describes how he was threatened by some MIBs in Wiesbaden, Germany, before a lecture he was about to give. I made a transcription which I'd first have to translate before placing it here. It's nearly 500 words long, so, if that's too long, please let me know, ATS staffers. Otherwise I'll post it sometime in the next few days.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The transcript...

[E.C.:] "At that time it was believed that they were members of the Government of the United States: C.I.A., F.B.I., or other agencies. They always wore new suits, but out of style, with the collar up to here [he brings a hand up to his nape to indicate that they lifted the collar like someone protecting himself from "the cold and damp"], and dark eyeglasses, and hats pulled down to here, almost to the eyebrows. They were tall, generally all exactly alike. It was said that they were beings created in a laboratory for certain purposes such as those. So that's what they call, in modern ufology --no?-- a 'sintusoid' or a 'replicant'." [His words: "un sintusoide o un replicante". The former sounds like a word derived from "sintético", synthetic.]

[Narrator:] Enrique Castillo, a Costa Rican, claims to have contacted beings coming from the Pleiades in 1973, an experience that turned him into someone in possession of secrets that have made him a target of the "men in black".

[E.C.:] "...and that was in the year '75, in Wiesbaden, in Germany. It was one of my first international sorties. They invited me. They heard about me over there and they sent me the airplane tickets and all --no?-- and I spoke on a Thursday. They'd granted me an hour and a half so I could speak. They were very pleased. They gave me several rounds of applause.

"Then, what happened? That the...the public asked that I speak on the last day of the convention, which was a Saturday. When I arrived the next day [in other words, he was asked on Friday, the last-but-one day] I was going up --on the second floor...was the convention hall-- everybody pushed forward to touch me and talk to me --'Castillo!', 'Heinrich!', [here, an incomprehensible German word sounding like "wein"] and whatnot-- and I... everybody...I was alarmed at the reaction of the public to me, no?

"Then three men got in, they approached me and one of them jabbed me with a thumb here in the ribs, like this [he thrusts a fist forward with the thumb extended] --chak!-- he...uhhhh [he gapes, inhales quickly and holds his breath, like someone unable to breathe]...my breath was taken away, and laughing, speaking in bad Spanish, he told me, 'You're not going to talk about what we both know, you and I! You won't tell it here because otherwise you will die, and your family will die!'

"And the three were very similar. They had a... on the lapel, a symbol that I couldn't see very clearly, and so I didn't speak about something I thought I'd speak about.

"On the second occasion (...)."

(2nd and last part next time)

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Macrento]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They're Airforce - OSI - Office of Special Investigation.

Dallas

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
How would they know you saw somthing? from what i have heard they sound like they have lots of information about evrey thing. even how to neutrualy a person. It could be that they are the aliens trying to ceep quit about them selfs for some reason

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
lol it would be hilarious if u were being interrogated by the mib and you asked them if u could take a picture 4 ure myspace lol that would be straight up funny

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Wow, who dusted off this old thread? Did find something to comment on.

Originally posted by derekcbart
www.csicop.org...
The above is a link to the article about Gray Barker. Mr. Barker invented the "Men In Black" as a joke in the 1956 book "They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers." It is amazing that things that were created as a joke years later are thought to be true and become part of the UFO folklore.

Hi Derek. To the best of my knowledge a fellow named Albert K. Bender was the first to mention the MiB in a publication. This supposedly transpired in 1953, making your argument somewhat weaker. Gray Barker, from what I have read about him, was somewhat of a strange fellow. So I doubt we would disagree about jokes being played out here. Here are some links to Albert Bender;
www.think-aboutit.com...
farshores.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I remember walking into a federal public defenders office concerning the folks that chase me around. I mentioned that I thought that it was the MIB (imagine how crazy that is, saying that in the federal public defenders office!), and then they ran out from a back office and out the door. He was wearing all black.

The federal public defender then said that all that she could tell me was not to open the front door for them and I would be fine.

I say that the MIB are folks that work for aliens, but that are human enough to walk around the planet freely and much more convincingly. It must be folks that are pretty desperate, because they do some crazy stuff!

In my experience, the MIB... oh, they've scrambled up my short term memory... can't remember what I was going to say!

(note: I do not make these posts by choice. I am under severe distress from anomalies in my head [aliens, time travelers or whatever it is] and am forced to make these posts. I do not make these posts by choice, as before I came under severe 24/7 distress, I was not even a member of ATS).

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to recently find the actual picture(s) of MIB? And if so, could someone repost a working link? It seems as though all the old links have disappeared.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join