It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Organ Trafficking Ring Busted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is happening all over the world. Remember the good old days when you only had to worry about you car getting stolen and stripped and chopped for spare parts. Well welcome to the new world where now you could end up as having the same fate as your car. I wonder just how many of the people that go missing and just disappear without a trace end up as "spare parts". Just think about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ok. Im with you,

I have read about the black market of organs in India and know that this is not an Israeli thng but multi national in terms of the desperate acts of those in poverty... Although this trade is the worst of humanity, as long as we please ourselves and ignore world poverty then it will get worse.. If that is possile and it is... Somehow..

However.. You are wrong about Rome.. A mere offshoot of the original.. Babylon., Its founders; Semiramis, Nimrod, the originals of every pagan god/goddess ever...

You limit yourself to rome.. A mere mirror of what came before.. An ennduring mirror that has taken the world in one way or another accept Israel... Makes ya think..

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Ok. Im with you,

I have read about the black market of organs in India and know that this is not an Israeli thng but multi national in terms of the desperate acts of those in poverty... Although this trade is the worst of humanity, as long as we please ourselves and ignore world poverty then it will get worse.. If that is possile and it is... Somehow..

However.. You are wrong about Rome.. A mere offshoot of the original.. Babylon., Its founders; Semiramis, Nimrod, the originals of every pagan god/goddess ever...

You limit yourself to rome.. A mere mirror of what came before.. An ennduring mirror that has taken the world in one way or another accept Israel... Makes ya think..

Actually my research indicates Troy to be the culprit with Babylon and Egypt as mere deflection.

The mound at Troy dates back just as far into antiquity as Ur and any Egyptian city.

The cabal is quite clever, they have decieved the planet, on a great many things.

I think where you might have gotten confused a bit is people assuming what is in my posts is what some of the people engaging in personal attacks like to contend is in my posts.

When you read my post, clearly I have been trying to get the Israelis off the Israeli angle of the Organ Trafficking problem to look at it in a broader, international, legal and moral way.

They keep insisting that is Israel bashing and make Israel bashing arguments for me, that I haven't in fact made.

It's all rather deceptive if you ask me. Hard to have a quality discussion on these things too as a result.

China is the worst offender, though Israeli Criminal Elements do havest organs from Chinese sellers.

There is a market, some people are more adept and determined to take advantage of it than others.

However even the Criminal ellements tactics are not as bad as the Chinese State's.

Yes as Zero Knowledge pointed out, I have posted on other Organ Traficking threads, but what he failed to note or quote or likely even read is what I posted on them.

That's more of that disengenous you were in the wrong place at the wrong time argument so you must be guilty.

To me it's not an Israeli, Chinese, American, or Indian issue, it's a freedom issue.

Who owns and controls your body? You or the state, so what this all displays because of the state's stance is you don't own your body the state does.

Mean while people are donating in dangerous unsanitary conditions like women once had to get abortions.

Mean while people who desperately need organs can't acquire them legally except through donation and are dying as a result.

These are the issues that are important to me, Israel just seems to often be involved when they come up.

I hope you understand.

As always, respectfully you friend.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

How can what came AFTER be a deflection?

One thing is a result of the other.. Those things are not lost but transmuted from one civilisation to the next.. One civiisation as the base are the successive realisations of what we have now... To say that rome is the root is to fall in the trap.

The truth is... Its a tale of two cities; Babylon and Yerushalayim..

Throughout the whole world why is city such contraversy still?.A piece of desert?

Go deeper PT...

When you do... Being such a wordsmith?.. Im sooo buying that book!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

The truth is that is just a tale.

I am so on top of this thing. While everyone else has fallen for the misdirection I am right on the mark.

Troy was the first post flood city.

The whole Roman Middle East deflection of civilizations it conquered as being intrinsic to the nature of our world, is only to keep people away from the Trojan aspect that really influenced Rome and still does to this day.

Common sense dictates the truth is well hidden.

The fanciful theories of Babylon and Nibiru, Egypt and Space Aliens, Star Gates, and some eternal struggle between G-d and Lucifer are just misdirections.

I have delved so deeply into this, it's not even funny.

Don't worry my friend, while the rest of the world is tilting at windmills I have my eyes on the prize.

Have you read my All Roads Lead to Rome thread?

I debate a number of people in the thread on the Babylon, UR, Egypt myths, and cover a lot of breakthrough information.

It's 82 pages and growing of some of the best research on every angle and side on the subject by a lot of brilliant posters.

If you haven't researched some of the things I contend in it, through information I have unconvered including what I consider to be credible sources inside the ruling cabal of the Shadow Government you really owe it to yourself to take a look at them.

It's my contention everyone but everyone save a very privelaged few have been lied too.

Thanks my friend.

By the way if you ever need a kidney, I always have one to spare for a friend like you!

Thanks.

[edit on 7/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Lol, although i dont need a kidney at the mo i have made a screen shot of this page but recipricate by telling you straight, on my honour, i would do the same without question... But would you want kidneys soaked in English ale?.. Beggrs cant be chosers i suppose lol..

To be fair, my own research was limeted to the languages i speak., And the mindset of those who wrote..

Im no novice in my conclusions.. I have even dug in illegal areas of the sinai peninsula (spelling is not my talent)..

In my own research everything goes back to the Noah incident... You have to remember that they bought knowledge as well as animals on the arc. When you get cursed by your father, and you are embued with knowlege, then revenge is a bitch an a impediment to Gods truth.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Talking about a thread getting off topic. I have never seen a thread get so far off topic. What happened?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I appreciate your passion on the subject and lets just say you wouldn't want to take any toxocology tests for a couple days after getting one of my kidneys, well if you want to keep your job anyway!

I appreciate your passion and your dedication to your research.

I think the biggest difference between me and many researchers is that most are trying to validate their own traditional belief system, and look for evidence to interpret in that fashion.

Me I just go where ever the bouncing ball takes me.

We can not get out of this prison until we recognize where we are and how we got here, and clearly by length of our imprisonment no one has gotten close to figuring that out as of yet.

While Noah is real to you and I respect your choice to place meaningful faith in this beliefs, what is real to me is a pre-flood civilization that was highly advanced.

The Arc by all accounts landed near modern day Turkey which is quite close to Troy but no where near Babylon, Egypt or Jerusalem.

I am indifferent to who is behind it all or why, Yahweh or Odin, Ra or Zuez, Mr. Ed or Barney the Purple Dinosaur, I seek only the truth of the matter.

I feel a lot of different cultures and religions have been given fragments of the truth, because the best lies are always couched in a morsel of truth.

Yet I presume the real truth to lay along an avenue none in the general populace or even the conspiracy or metaphysical world have ever pursued.

Otherwise we would be free of this paradigm of deprivation, scarcity, jealousy and war.

My quest is for the truth my brother, for it alone shall set us free.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
This is happening all over the world. Remember the good old days when you only had to worry about you car getting stolen and stripped and chopped for spare parts. Well welcome to the new world where now you could end up as having the same fate as your car. I wonder just how many of the people that go missing and just disappear without a trace end up as "spare parts". Just think about it.

How about the really good old days when doctors paid good money for cadavers? Bodies could hardly get cold in the grave nor could a gent get too drunk…if you know what I mean…hehe

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join