It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The impact of "beliefs in UFOs" on American pop culture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is to inform everyone that I will be giving this special public presentation on September 14, from 6 p.m. in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Location: Meadowlark Senior Center, 4330 Meadowlark Lane, SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124.
Admission: FREE

I am a long-time UFO researcher who have, for many years, investigated Area 51 in Nevada as well as some widespread claims of the existence of Dulce underground base in New Mexico, and have spoken in many conferences nationwide, especially in the early 1990's.
(My conclusions may surprise you).

I will speak on why a segment of the population keeps holding on to their "beliefs in UFOs" (despite the apparent lack of irrefutable "scientific evidence") and how such "beliefs" will affect their social behavioral patterns.

I will also touch upon whether "beliefs in UFOs" could ever rise above their apparent present status as "pseudo science" and their limited existence solely within the domain of American sub-culture.

I will also explain why some people seem to believe that New Mexico may play a major role in an upcoming, supposedly-to-take-place shift in human consciousness.

I was a recent guest (this year) of the Coast to Coast radio talk show.

This will be my personally most important presentation I have ever made in my more than 45 years of UFO research.

I hope to see some of you there, if you live in that area!!

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
On the other coast, my friend.

But I'd sure love to hear your presentation. Would you be able to tell me if it'll be available for listening online, or on the radio?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Awww, I missed it. And it was just last night too!

Is there any video of your presentation that you could link to us ?

If so I would gladly watch it, as you are one of my favorite posters on the subject and I always enjoy hearing about your research.

If you can get us a video up please post it either here in this thread or make a new thread with it.

I will share it with others as well. Thanks.

Here is to hoping we get a video of your presentation soon!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I haven't seen much since Jimi Hendrix put two UFO related songs on tracks one
and two on his second album or now CD.
Well purple haze might be UFO related.

I mentioned UFO to someone and they said you don't hear about them
much now days so thats what I found.
Even less about Tesla.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
To the person on the street the chemtrail seems more relevant than UFOs or even Tesla.
I was watching the trails as someone walks by and says they are dangerous.
What was that from, too much internet.

As far as UFO research goes I'd say those seeking a Tesla source such as long time
researcher Lyne have good reasons at least its a good story line.
Perhaps so much of a story line that its the truth and can not be told.

edit on 9/20/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join