It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

And like you, I was abducted by blond haired couple in blue uniforms as a child as well in BC, along with a tall blond male and greys, and these people are connected with Telos, and the underground network as well. I could add more, however there are different colorings and races amongst nordic ets, some are dark haired and broad chested, some tall fair, some asian looking, dark skinned, blue skinned, some are like lion/people. But to stick within the human looking races, some of this has to do with original dna origin or type, but the rest has to do with the conditions of their home planets, or at the least the planets their race spent a long time on, or even, their parenting race (ie. if they are created hybrids by the genetists and their planet is a gensis one). Example, planets further from the sun produce fair skinned people, due to the need to absorb sunlight. Thick cloud cover, such as say Saturn, produce albino looks with almost translucent white skin such as the tall whites reported to be connected to the US military and black operations.

The tall nordic with the greys, is from Orion. Orion also has red haried lyraean groups and if you google red haired mummies burlington news, you will find many pages of information on ancient red haired mummies found throughout the world, such as in New Zealand, China, Egypt, Russia and Peru.
There is much mysteries. However nordics are real. Coloring isn't a racist issue, no matter bloodlines or nazis try to make it, it is rather something else, more to do with planets of origin.

Edit to add: and yes I'm adding my experiences here so you don't have to share or discuss this alone.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There are no Black nordic aliens from what i have witnessed so far.
I think their mite be an oriental race.
I no for sure thier is dark haired human looking et's and blonde haired human looking ets.
the blonde hair ones are actually a different race to the dark haired ones but they both look human.
that race did indeed create us from apes. 200,000 years ago.
they see us as primitive, on the same wave length of a westerner viewing a papa new guinian tribal member down to a chimpanzee.
they are psychic, have spiritual gifts, have hypnotic eyes, have invisible technology. there stature can range bettween 5-7 feet tall.the people i have witnessed were 5feet 6 , 6 feet 2 and 6 feet 4 respectivly.
they are good mathmaticians. They can use thier mind as a weapon, if you are to behave unapropriatly aggresivly towards them, some of them use thier minds as weapons and it can make you feel , dizzy , sick, and you won't be able to move. strangely they do seem to have the ability to control your fait to a certain degree. for example if you told them your dad was abusing you or being nasty to you, they can change the fait so that your dad would leave the household for good. they have the ability to know "where your going to be and at what time." they can time travel, however it is very dangrious. they are genuinly kind and considarate. i find if you treat them kindly they will reflect the same back. comminication is telepathic, they can read your thoughts and feel your mood and energy.
they are 15,000 years more advanced technologically. they have invisible television screens in which both people on either side of the screen can see and communicate telepathically to one another with it. a telepathic vidio phone basically. they are trying to help upgrade humans further with ginetic engineering as most people on the planet are still only intereste in sitting in front of a screen and punching each other on a night out. the film AVATAR is real. they can indeed send thier own here in a human body to complete a mission. where do you think they got the idea from for the film. there are 14 planets in the solar system and not 9. and a few of them have bases on. humans on earth in thier oppinion are in danger of becoming an extinct animal species as the population grows towards maximum capacity of 20 billion by the year 2150 by this time resources and food will struggle to meet demand and an x graph will be formed = extinction. they will not help us produce high tech technology to help our selves , they say only we can do that. overall they dont think much to humans on earth and they do geniunly care about the planet before the people however they are still kind enough to give us a last chance. beaware the reptilian race is real and a real enermy to the nordic and galatic alliance. this is why young girls like madalaine mccann go missing when left alone. reptilians go for young children prefabily blonde hair blue eyes and use them as a food source. they live beneath the earth. there was a huge battle bettween nordic alliance and reps in our solar system during the years off 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997. the nordics won of course.

love and light

source: contactee

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Hmmm... if the "Greys" are bad guys who are exploiting us, then it seems that the "Nordics" are the good guys here to protect us (and if that's the case, then why are the letting the "Greys" run all over us?)...

According to a huge number of accounts of corroborating contactee testimony, there is a 'free will' protocol amongst advanced ET races, meaning the rule of law is you cannot interfere w. an evolving civilization, unless they agree upon it. Individuals within the BlackOps portion of our govt. (without congressional oversight) made some agreements in the 50's w. a race of regressive Grey type EBE's, hence the wave of abduction accounts starting in the early 50's up until the early 90s. These agreements were made allowing a specific race of greys to carry out abductions/experiments on civilians in exchange for 'some' ET technology.

The Nordics, nor any other race of ETs should save us. We made the deal w. the Greys and will have to deal w. the consequences of such an action. Any race that comes here to save us will create a 'parent-child' type relationship, which will rob us of the experience of evolving out of Earth dysfunction ourselves.

...thats the theory at least...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
that's interesting to note that some beleive they could be distant relatives of humans

maybe they intermingled with humans and that's how the white blonde hair and blue eye gene mutation came about?

see: this thread.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi. My name is Sven and I live in Sweden. I'm 16 years old, I have blond hair and blue eyes. I'm 184 centimetres tall i.e 6 foot. I don't believe in extra-terrestrial life, but I think it's good that you people do, to consider the mysterious with awe is what makes us human. We are self-reflecting beings who crave answers, and if we cannot find these answer, we seek obvious answers and start to believe in them because we are frustrated. This is the case of extra-terrestrial life beliefs. You want to know the origin of man, but you do not accept any answers religions might offer. So aliens creating us is more suitable for you. Every ''evidence'' on this site are things taken out of context, misinterpreted, and twisted to suit the criteria of ''evidence''. You're not even critical about what you read, anything anyone claims on this site seems perfectly eligible for you people to believe in, it's ridiculous! You can give a perfect description on how ''Nordic aliens'' look like, their anatomy and so forth. How can one do that, and still not prove that aliens really exist? All of you have watched too much science-fiction. I've read over 13000 pages about extra-terrestrial life on Earth. 0.34% of everything claimed can be backed up to some extent, the rest cannot. Humanity was created through evolution, no aliens interrupted and enhanced our evolution with their own blood. And no, I haven't ''succumbed'' to the governments will or anything, I'm not decieved, I'm too smart for that. I see things for what they are in levels you people can't even begin to fathom. I only wanted to tell you people this, but I know you will still believe in your fantasies and regard me as someone ''not open-minded to our beliefs''. Have fun believing in nonsense!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Why is it , that unconfirmed reports are constantly re referenced these days ? I remember when the UFO segment of this site was RIFE with new video, new sightings, real investigation...
This table provided by the OP contains speculation as well as old reasonable info. You can pretty much bet that any reports which claim to reveal as fact , a location of a species home world is pure nonsense. Reason why? Because its NOT provable... it means NOTHING without solid evidence, more than eyewitnesses, more than abductions... physical evidence needs to be bought, before anything as solid as a table of information, presented as FACT can be produced!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am in contact with the nordics. The not messing with our evolution thing is somewhat new to me.

I am just getting to know them, but they said soon the power on this planet will change from reptilian to benevolent. And in this they will be much more hands on.

I have seen their philosophies on world leadership and they are righteous. Very fair and eloquent to all parties, very uncorrupted, and very intelligent. I hope nordics rule the world. We would be pretty set
Although establishing our own leadership might be good, just mimmicking what we might learn from nordics.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If the human-like aliens looked Hispanics, im sure a lot of people would think they are evil

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I don't believe it. Thats just the type of alien that lingers in the imagination of a racist mind. Who thought of this alien type? Why couldent the Nordics be black, chinese, or spanish looking? Why tall, white, and blond?

They often make them sound like if they were perfect. The perfect white alien. And the evil gray one. Can't get no colored aliens cause they imediately are coined evil. What a bunch of bull!

I don't need to see this type of alien coming down from another planet cause I see them everyday in America

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Cabanman]

Wow.. talk about being obsessed with race. Would you call them racist if the really existed and showed up?

Cabanman running into a pair of nordics on a cornfield:

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE WHITE!? You know you're discriminating all the colored humans you bigots!"
Nordic: "Uhm.. what? I told you they're crazy Ulric, do you understand now. This is why we can't show ourselves to foolish Mon-Keigh"

They're cool as hell.. they're freaking space elves! Cut them some slack.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kramoler
Hi. My name is Sven and I live in Sweden. I'm 16 years old, I have blond hair and blue eyes. I'm 184 centimetres tall i.e 6 foot. I don't believe in extra-terrestrial life, but I think it's good that you people do, to consider the mysterious with awe is what makes us human. We are self-reflecting beings who crave answers, and if we cannot find these answer, we seek obvious answers and start to believe in them because we are frustrated. This is the case of extra-terrestrial life beliefs. You want to know the origin of man, but you do not accept any answers religions might offer. So aliens creating us is more suitable for you. Every ''evidence'' on this site are things taken out of context, misinterpreted, and twisted to suit the criteria of ''evidence''. You're not even critical about what you read, anything anyone claims on this site seems perfectly eligible for you people to believe in, it's ridiculous! You can give a perfect description on how ''Nordic aliens'' look like, their anatomy and so forth. How can one do that, and still not prove that aliens really exist? All of you have watched too much science-fiction. I've read over 13000 pages about extra-terrestrial life on Earth. 0.34% of everything claimed can be backed up to some extent, the rest cannot. Humanity was created through evolution, no aliens interrupted and enhanced our evolution with their own blood. And no, I haven't ''succumbed'' to the governments will or anything, I'm not decieved, I'm too smart for that. I see things for what they are in levels you people can't even begin to fathom. I only wanted to tell you people this, but I know you will still believe in your fantasies and regard me as someone ''not open-minded to our beliefs''. Have fun believing in nonsense!

You're certainly arrogant and conceited. Extremely smart people have a tendency to deceive themselves and get caught up in their thoughts.
Believing you're beyond deception is a sure way of being deceived.

That is all... except, you're 16.. get a grip and stop thinking all these narcissistic thoughts..

"I see things for what they are in levels you people can't even begin to fathom."

By all means share master of unfathomable knowledge.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
post by Cabanman

They often make them sound like if they were perfect.

What constitutes 'perfect'? What is perfect to you may nor be perfect to another. Also, what constitutes a racist to you may vary completely to someone from a different area of the world.

I have heard of Nordics for some time, but how could anyone have this much info and lack some of the crucial information that would seem to be found out before you would check their blood pressure.

If you can check their Healthy blood pressure surely you could ask them what language they speak originally. I know employment applications ask for this information before they take a physical =-)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
please refer back to this thread i posted some time ago about a certain 'nordic' alien. he is still here on earth today. all descriptions seem to match except for the hair color.
some took me seriously, others not so much. if any are truly interested in this subject, read my thread, thoroughly perhaps. i am available to answer any questions and clear up any misinterpretations. u2u preferred contact, haven't the time to keep up with these busy threads anymore.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I don't believe it. Thats just the type of alien that lingers in the imagination of a racist mind. Who thought of this alien type? Why couldent the Nordics be black, chinese, or spanish looking? Why tall, white, and blond?

They often make them sound like if they were perfect. The perfect white alien. And the evil gray one. Can't get no colored aliens cause they imediately are coined evil. What a bunch of bull!

I don't need to see this type of alien coming down from another planet cause I see them everyday in America

pretty focused on race huh? one of the theories is that black people are the closest relatives to primates on earth. i mean that they are the natural evolution from them, seemingly originating from africa. euros or anglos were genetically engineered by gods, annunaki, because the original race was not working out as well as the annunaki wanted mining gold, or whatever else they had them doing for them.

why wouldn't nordic planets have other races? maybe the nordics didn't evolve from any type of primate we know... maybe their planets plant physiology is different than ours, changing their process of photosinthesis, then finally when sentient life forms evolved they didn't take solar light the same way human skin does...or maybe they really are angels from the christian heaven?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Is it just me or is every single human-looking alien blonde haired and blue eyed? Does seem a little too Hitlerish for me. Aryan supremecest aliens or what?
But seriously are there no darker ones that contact us? Just curious.

Ever wonder maybe thats why he only wanted to keep the blonde hair blue eyed people around? Cuz he thought that it would make them easier to find?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

has anyone ever put the pieces together between hitlers nazi germany and the nordics...why did hitlers germany believe white tall strong blonde blue eyes were the perfect race..why not black or oriental or indian?

and lets say the nordics were actually the yellows oriental aliens running around someone would be like why not white or black no matter what someone is always gonna say hey why not this or that

well why are we bi pedal why dont we have 50 legs and not jus 2 how come your mouth asks questions that rhetorically are irrelevant?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Very true!
2nd line

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
But seriously are there no darker ones that contact us? Just curious.

ProudCanadian

"The Nordics" are not a real race. Somebody made them up. But one visiting race happens to somewhat fit the original bogus description and when they are seen, they are often assumed to be "The Nordics."

"The Grays" (not their real name.) are a real race visiting Earth. (There used to be two races visiting who were both called The Grays, who look a lot alike and were doing similar things with humans.) Their skin is medium gray and they are shaped and sized like our typical popular description of alien people. These races are who became so well known for the rampant propaganda launched against them by Earth authorities.

However, many visiting races have some shade of gray skin and are about the same size and shape as The Grays, and many people who see alien people like this, assume them to be The Grays.

Some of our visiting races are very small (2-3 ft.), some very tall (7-8 ft.), some thin and some heavy. Some have white skin, some black, some brown, some yellow, some green, some blue and some all different colors.

These are just the ones I know about for myself. There are many races visiting Earth, and I would not be surprised by any colors they may be.

[edit on 3/15/2006 by EarthSister]

Yes, this is accurate. All of the extraterrestrials associated with traditional alien folklore (Reptilians, Greys, Nordics, Mantids, etc.) ARE actually real races that are involved with this planet, although they are not really called those names outside this planet. But they do exist, this much I can guarantee you. They are also all extradimensional but can become physical.

The majority are here for our upliftment, although there are also those who are here for other reasons. The most interesting thing is that they exist within every human being. They represent what is outside of what you have been taught exists. It is a place where you sometimes venture and where they want you to dwell; it is outside of where society has told you you can live. They eminate in human beings directly from the subconscious mind.

The race which look like Nordics are also known by some as The Pleiadians. I don't know what they actually call themselves, but this is the collection of energy that is concerned with our spiritual evolution through the coming years. They are humans from the future. I don't expect you to believe this, but I have actually seen them with my eyes in England. Some of them appeared to me as masses of radiant light of various colours, or pure electromagnetic energy. They truly are masses of pure light in the most literal sense. Some of them coincidentaly look like Chinese lanterns and were pulsing from the centre and dropping a lavalike substance which turned into ash as it descended. They travel in same-coloured pairs and cluster together like balloons. They are very real! One of my mates on this forum recorded them in Derby for about 29 minutes on his mobile.

Whoever is reading this, do not be discouraged or embarrassed by people who criticize or laugh you for "believing in aliens." Keep following the silent whispers and thoughts that echo through the corridors of your minds and lead you to expressing a liking in this subject. There is a very good reason why you are on this website.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Hello! Just a quick question in your last post you wrote, they are also extradimensional but can become physical? I hear alot of people say this, what is being extradimensional actually mean? Do you think that they can also be linked to ghost? Like for instance a certain place is considered haunted because things are being moved around, and dark evil voices can be recorded, do you think its negative extradimensional beings and not real ghost/spirits?? Or that maybe these spirit guides that so many books talk about our actually enlighted positive entities putting fourth their advice or wisdom?? Just curious as to what others may think?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LyricusMagna
reply to post by Cabanman

So this is how much you know about extraterrestrial species? Poor knowledge, no offense ...

Colored / Similar racial or ethnic human features among extraterrestrial species:

Antarians - Descendants of the Vega people - Dark brown hair or black hair, dark olive skin to medium brown complexion. They have dark colored (black, brown, hazel, grey) eyes, and short, thin bodies. Not very tall, but extremely muscular all of which is due to the density of their home-world. It's claimed that they have been "responsible" for the appearance of homosexuality among humans (if you looked for somebody to blame and point fingers, there ya go! XD )since they added their own genes in the mankind's genetic pool, and their society is based predominantly on homosexuality. Male-female interaction is solely for offspring.

Vegans - There is a star Vega in the Lyran constellation. But the people there regard themselves as part of the Lyran system. The Vegan civilizations are also a certain genetic strain, a less Caucasian type. Still humanoid, they are more representative of the darker skinned races on our planet, from Native American to East Indian and from aborigine to Arabian people. Some of the specific African races on our planet were specifically engineered for Earth, so you may not find the exact type out there. These two polarities (Lyran & Vegan) began the explosion of humanoid civilizations outward into the galaxy until they eventually got to Earth.

Procyons - 2 races - tall blondes, and asiatic looking humanoid extraterrestrials. These people (the asian-looking ones) have black and brown hair and slended eyes like asian people. They have been widely focused on seeding in Asia and parts of Australia and might be the ancestors of the people from Japan, N&S Korea, China, Malesia, and maybe the philipini. They live on the 4th planet in this binary star system.

Do a wider research before posting that racial crap. There is answer to everything, you just need to ask.

AO

Take your own advice and do a wider research before claiming YOUR crap. Homosexuality has been documented in many species of animals on our planet, so why do we need an alien race to "blame" for human homosexuality.
Google "animal homosexuality".

Also, please cite your research for your claims, I'm interested.

FWIW, I'm not a blind skeptic or fanatical debunker, just calling it like I see it.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Actually there are quite a few differing theories about the nature of reality itself, as in is it real, and this Universe as a Hologram with a broadcast signal coming in. A school. With infinite channels and levels/grades.

There are countless humans and humanoids and greys and reptilians and other species, and some would look like monsters to us, not all that do are monsters inside however.

Planets that are hot and dry are not usually the human human ones, though some could the reptilian hybrid ones. Think carefully what likes a desert.

Blond hair and blue eyes, fair skin, sometimes almost transclucent would stem out of further away orbits from the star, and even thick cloud cover. That is in a natural development.

Nothing is natural anymore. This has been going on for an infinity, but if you support the Big Bang theory, then know that scientists have pointed out that there are stars billions of years older than sol and realize that even if the tiniest fraction of life made it to an advanced level, according the Drake scale, billions of years ago advanced races that could bend time and space began doing projects

There many many many diverse human races, my favorite races. They have different coloring, height, builds, facial structure, but are human looking, some almost identical to us. And their zillions of hybrids. Just about anything imagined has been tried as models ranging from lion people/felines to ceteceans and counteless other races. Insectoids/reptilian hybrids, such as reports of the Orion Priesthood group with feline like slits for pupils, but this is really a reptilian trait.

The ones I've had contact with where blonds, and dark haired humans, their heights got taller in the contacts so they can make themselves what you want to see or feel comfortable with. A lot of blond men have long hair though not all. The women conversely had shoulder length. The dark haired men had shorter hair. Though the image they gave me was somewhat normal human, I asked if I could one if I could see what he really looked like, and was shown an image of a still attractive blond male, but longer stronger bone structure, eyes longer and larger, not like wearing far sighted lenses, way more natural looking fitting into his bonestructure nicely, (details I note as an artist) and arm length longer with larger hands. Again not primate like, almost gave a feeling of a guard or someone more expansive and guard duty kind of look. Substance and strength.

At first height 7 footish for men and over 6 for women, and this race may be like that for I recently saw a full body flash in orange at 7 foot height and got worried a few days ago. Blond taurus group, 8 foot tall muscular men and women over 7. Wide range, there are many shorter.

There are even 7 foot tall greys along with the short ones.

Height initially would have to do with gravity but, when its all a project not sure anymore, more likely preference and funcition. Been told many are slender and fine boned, but not the ones Ive had contact with. Been told there is a huge variety. Front forhead bone structure can very alot. One look was almost like a combo of a Klingon from startrek and a Latin human look. There are a lot of blonds though in every galaxy pretty much. Alot of planets that are cooler are used and sutiable for a nordic coloring.

Some just look nordic and could fit in, but the height thing is something else, they werent our height.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join