It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
And how exactly do we know all this?
Anyone got any proof...?
What about black nordics too. No blacks?
If they live in hot planets then they would be black, or darker, and have larger facial features, like noses, lips etc, to loose more heat.
Jacob

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
Anyone got any proof...?
If they live in hot planets then they would be black, or darker, and have larger facial features, like noses, lips etc, to loose more heat.
Jacob

In my personal opinion, I don't think a black Alien race exists. An Asian type apparently exists, though. However, the Nordian or Aryan Aliens have been claimed to not like Sun or heat very much, which makes sence together with their sometimes almost albino apparence. This goes well together with their often reported large eyes, pale skin and in some cases almost luminent eyes.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Anyone got any proof...?
Jacob

If you are right being in deep space without real sun for eons may turn them white and they could have evolved from black. That is if we speculate based on human evolutionary skin race variations.. the "hot climate black skin/cold climate white skin" theory may not even apply as they may not even be humanlike enough to make those comparisons.. they may not even be mammals. They might be shape shifters. ex. perhaps like a camelian lizard.. given the speed of UFOs I think some aliens travel interdimentionally which would indicate the ability to manipulate matter and possibily their appearence.

There is also be a big difference between hot planet and hot climate. Whites were (apparently) black, moved to cold climates and evolved into white.. it was a very minor change our species. A hot planet with no cold climates would effect more than just skin and eye colour. for instance if reptilians exist they may be from hot climates and cold blooded (like lizards in the desert) and if gray's exist they may be amphibians with little sun.

..and yeah I'm basing this on what we know about overall earth evolution. The rules of life may be very different abroad.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by riley]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is completely unrelated but I live in canada where our culture is a 100% genuine melting pot of every culture on the planet,the other day a friend and I were having a cup of coffee in a shopping mall and we pondered the incredible ethnic diversity that surrounded us,when my friend looked over at me and asked me if I had noticed that amongst the ten or more mixed race couples surrounding us, all the children were a mullatto complexion and apparently leaned to the whiter side of the color spectrum for some reason.I looked around and realized that he was absolutely right.

This was an obvious undisputable fact.I was brought up to be a good Canadian Man so the words racism and predjudice werent introduced to my vocabulry because they werent necessary,our multi-cultural diversity in canada made those "manipulative words" EXTINCT in our country generations ago.

You take note of the same circumstances in your own neighborhood shopping mall foodcourt and get back to me with your explanation because I am not sure I have an acceptable one.

When we all come to a reasonable consensus on the seemingly natural occurance we will have our answer to the question of the greys origins.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
In my encounter as a kid I met first small "chinese" human like people, they brought me to some small and one large grey, then they brought me to a very big cigar shaped craft that only had humans in it, they were very nice to me. We then went forward in time with a craft they had aboard to look at my future. I know it sounds crazy, but I can remember it since I was a kid. Tried to tell my story here once several years ago but few people believed me, and why should they really. Anyways, that is my experience with the Nordic type:

Here is my story

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabanman

wtf, posts like this are completely rediculous, say everything is racist, and state why cant the "black" counterpart be good? well, as the general thought goes, the "black" part, is actually grey, and you my friend, arent black, you are brown, or dark brown, so please stfu get serious

"why the black plague gotta be black!?"

wtf, people like you make me sick

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Anyone got any proof...?
Jacob

Actually, if you read contactee reports you'll find that some (alleged) ETs-Nordics certainly had darker complexions. While some are reported to have fair skin, apparently not all are like that. The emphasis is put on the former by a lot of persons for whatever reason. Personally I can tell you that some have an appearance similar to that of the people of India although not quite.

TerraX
planbfromthebacardiroom.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolman

I dont know whether to laugh or cry reading this thread.

There is no proof offered, but a cleverly developed circular logic regarding reptiles, mantis, pleides, zetans, god knows what from where.....Nordics..? i spent the night with nordics, and highly recommend it to anyone reading this.

Basically, there are people here asking to be believed based on Faith alone, which is what the Religious hucksters ask you to do as well.

I find that charmingly ironic, Two so opposed beliefs survive in the same manner, by blind faith.

First I would like to say the above is profound.

I wish their was more on this type of ET, or whatever it is. I have researched some information associated with blond haired beautiful people in it, giving people strange test's to do, that has to do with decision making right and wrong things, almost like experiments. Also in these dreams at times people have had men in suits talking to them, asking if they understand why they are there talking to them. Just weird far fetched dream crap. But I find this very intriguing and I wish we had more on this. I have also researched a dream with a dark figure associated with blonds who is very wise. Also when these people awaken they usually feel energy in the air, and have goosebumps or something indicating strange energy.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwishicould

wtf, posts like this are completely rediculous, say everything is racist, and state why cant the "black" counterpart be good? well, as the general thought goes, the "black" part, is actually grey, and you my friend, arent black, you are brown, or dark brown, so please stfu get serious

"why the black plague gotta be black!?"

wtf, people like you make me sick

Why the black plague gotta be black?

Oh boy.

Because, one of the main defining symptoms after the person became lethargic and sore is taht they began to have localized swellings. The swellings became hard, painful and burning on the neck, under arms, and inner thighs (in the lymph nodes) and the swelling TURNED BLACK, split open and ooze puz and blood.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Related Articles some may find interesting.
I certainly found it enjoyable to read.

toddjumper.com...

[edit on 9-4-2009 by PatriotG]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If science GAVE IT PIORITY STATUS I am sure that genetisists could isolate the exact gene code that determines our skin color and ALLOW US TO CHOOSE OUR OWN SKIN COLOR .

It cant be that monumental a task to achieve for science today,and certainly within the next ten years it should be a physical reality.We have already mapped the entire human geonome.

What will everyone whine about now that they can have any skin color they choose?The words racism and predjudice were both CREATED to enable MANIPULATION OF HUMAN BEINGS.These words describe FEELINGS ,and FEELINGS THAT ARE NOT NATURAL,so unnatural in fact that we had to invent words to describe them,these are words of manipulation.

Or does science discover that we actually cant reprogram the genes in SOME HUMANS because they are DIFFERENT GENETICALLY than other humans.

Either way we will discover something about ourselves WONT WE?

Imagine what will happen when we sort out religon as well?What will humanity do when the reasons we kill each other are gone?

Finally move forward thats what we will do.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So this is how much you know about extraterrestrial species? Poor knowledge, no offense ...

Colored / Similar racial or ethnic human features among extraterrestrial species:

Antarians - Descendants of the Vega people - Dark brown hair or black hair, dark olive skin to medium brown complexion. They have dark colored (black, brown, hazel, grey) eyes, and short, thin bodies. Not very tall, but extremely muscular all of which is due to the density of their home-world. It's claimed that they have been "responsible" for the appearance of homosexuality among humans (if you looked for somebody to blame and point fingers, there ya go! XD )since they added their own genes in the mankind's genetic pool, and their society is based predominantly on homosexuality. Male-female interaction is solely for offspring.

Vegans - There is a star Vega in the Lyran constellation. But the people there regard themselves as part of the Lyran system. The Vegan civilizations are also a certain genetic strain, a less Caucasian type. Still humanoid, they are more representative of the darker skinned races on our planet, from Native American to East Indian and from aborigine to Arabian people. Some of the specific African races on our planet were specifically engineered for Earth, so you may not find the exact type out there. These two polarities (Lyran & Vegan) began the explosion of humanoid civilizations outward into the galaxy until they eventually got to Earth.

Procyons - 2 races - tall blondes, and asiatic looking humanoid extraterrestrials. These people (the asian-looking ones) have black and brown hair and slended eyes like asian people. They have been widely focused on seeding in Asia and parts of Australia and might be the ancestors of the people from Japan, N&S Korea, China, Malesia, and maybe the philipini. They live on the 4th planet in this binary star system.

Do a wider research before posting that racial crap. There is answer to everything, you just need to ask.

AO

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I don't believe it. Thats just the type of alien that lingers in the imagination of a racist mind. Who thought of this alien type? Why couldent the Nordics be black, chinese, or spanish looking? Why tall, white, and blond?

They often make them sound like if they were perfect. The perfect white alien. And the evil gray one. Can't get no colored aliens cause they imediately are coined evil. What a bunch of bull!

I don't need to see this type of alien coming down from another planet cause I see them everyday in America

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Cabanman]

So this is how much you know about extraterrestrial species? Poor knowledge, no offense ...

Colored / Similar racial or ethnic human features among extraterrestrial species:

Antarians - Descendants of the Vega people - Dark brown hair or black hair, dark olive skin to medium brown complexion. They have dark colored (black, brown, hazel, grey) eyes, and short, thin bodies. Not very tall, but extremely muscular all of which is due to the density of their home-world. It's claimed that they have been "responsible" for the appearance of homosexuality among humans (if you looked for somebody to blame and point fingers, there ya go! XD )since they added their own genes in the mankind's genetic pool, and their society is based predominantly on homosexuality. Male-female interaction is solely for offspring.

Vegans - There is a star Vega in the Lyran constellation. But the people there regard themselves as part of the Lyran system. The Vegan civilizations are also a certain genetic strain, a less Caucasian type. Still humanoid, they are more representative of the darker skinned races on our planet, from Native American to East Indian and from aborigine to Arabian people. Some of the specific African races on our planet were specifically engineered for Earth, so you may not find the exact type out there. These two polarities (Lyran & Vegan) began the explosion of humanoid civilizations outward into the galaxy until they eventually got to Earth.

Procyons - 2 races - tall blonds, and asiatic looking humanoid extraterrestrials. These people (the asian-looking ones) have black and brown hair and slanted eyes like asian people. They have been widely focused on seeding in Asia and parts of Australia and might be the ancestors of the people from Japan, N&S Korea, China, Malesia, and maybe the philippinies. They live on the 4th planet in this binary star system.

Do a wider research before posting that racial crap in the future.

AO

[edit on 24-4-2009 by LyricusMagna]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This sounds like a thread a nazi would make and have wet dreams about.

Superior aliens being nordic looking.. I mean come on.

Nazi people probably would like this theory. "If alien exists they would look nordic. " Yeah, great fantasy for nazi wannabes, but it's a bit disappointing seeing the thread creator is abovetopsecret.com writing this racist crap.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
This sounds like a thread a nazi would make and have wet dreams about.

Superior aliens being nordic looking.. I mean come on.

Nazi people probably would like this theory. "If alien exists they would look nordic. " Yeah, great fantasy for nazi wannabes, but it's a bit disappointing seeing the thread creator is abovetopsecret.com writing this racist crap.

Isn't the TRUE racism in this matter rather the ISSUE shown by some people, merely because of the way these albino-like Aliens look? Surely, that is the real racism in this matter, not the Aliens.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Well I think it's racist because if you say alien generally people think of higher being and if you come up with a label calling these imaginary aliens as white aryan northen europe human looking, then yeah it's racist.

Northern european people (aka nordics) were/are the Nazi's and neo-nazi's favourite type of people according to Adolf Hitlers insane race ideology. This whole thread seem to be more fitting on the aryan nation forum

And why the term nordic anyway? So, are there any red haired aliens that we can label as Irish?

I mean, this is just beyond silly, even for this site.

It's nazi propaganda....

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Shades1035]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

So; because Aryanism was used and abused by Hitler, these Aliens with those same attributes should suffer for this aswell and be persecuted? Isn't that only to keep the racism alive and spreading?

And, by that reasoning, isn't it like saying that every "black" person rightfully should get the blame for the actions of Idi Amin?

It is absolutely illogical to give these Aliens the blame merely because of their genes and heritance and their mere looks. There are apparently both Asian-looking aswell as olive-skinned Aliens "out there" too, so a tall and blonde one is only fair deal.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I was abducted by blonde humans wearing blue military, bodysuit style, tight fitting, uniforms who co-operated with three other human races during the event.

ALL THE HUMAN RACES THAT HAD HAIR HAD BLONDE HAIR,NOT ALL THE SAME SHADE,DIFFERENT TYPES OF BLONDE HAIR AND THEY WERENT CLONES OR SOME WEIRD RACE OF IDENTICAL TWINS TYPE OF DEAL,THEY ALL WERE AS INDIVIDUAL AS WE ARE.

I dont have blonde hair, and I am not a racist,and they were still all blonde ,wether that particular colour is politiclly acceptable today or not.Maybe we should be asking why we seem to have an ancient resistance to domination by blonde haired humans.Might be a better Question.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hitler may have been a a deluded human being,but what he did and how he did it are the scariest weapons of mass destruction that are laying around this planet.And absolutely anyone could duplicate what he did.

Evil is nothing new,we all know that.But never forget that evil casts a long shadow that can hide in darkness some sources of light that belong to all of humanity not a select few.Why was he obsessed with the blondes .

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
so what do Nordics wear?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join