It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASSASSIN651
I don't think greys are evil at all, I mean if you take into consideration that they have developed their technology enough to be able to travel to our planet, that they must have developed spiritually and socially...meaning they are peaceful. [/quote

Picture this, we eventually decide to send humans to another planet where another species lives. We come from a race of beings who mostly live in peace with one another. But it will be the powers that be who will send this mission, and it goes without saying that there will be there own agenda along with it !

These are the powers that create war, that use mind control, that injure, maim and even kill others for power or political gain!!
My point is that if as a race we have those attributes and take them into space, whose to say that other beings have'nt got there own problems, agendas or need for power as we do. ?

As far as I see it, the more technically advanced we get the more we seem to lesson the value of fellow man, people are loosing there worth.
Its possible that a highly technically advanced race would have "no self" worth as individuals.
If there are other beings out there that are benevolent then why would they ever come here. Only species of same standards would fit in and possibly try.
So never say they must be peaceful as we dont know the meaning of peace yet on our own planet.. God forbid we ever go to another.

regards
orion_452

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Being a Nordic myself I can state that we do not serve the Zetan Empire and we have no desire to save anyone.
We wish you the best of luck in your earthly endeavors.

That's hilarious longhaircowboy.

Anytime you want to park your ship over in Virginia and let me interview you, send me an e-mail.

Originally posted by orion_452
"what about the fact that they live for around 400 yrs"

I have not seen any evidence that the Zetan Nordics live that long. The vast majority of sightings point to them being youthful and beautiful.

Have any site links of testimonials to back up that claim?

Originally posted by orion_452
peaceful' ha

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Glad ya liked that, but why would I need to park my ship over Virginia? You may interview me anytime.
Btw I'm 6'2" and have long blonde hair. I am fair skinned but have been able to maintain a healthy tan. I just turned 49 yro though most people say I look at least 20 years younger. The life expectancy in my clan is closer to 100 years than 400. My patern familius is 87 yet looks and acts 30 years younger(most people guess his age at something like 65 even though his earthly shell is slowly deteriorating).

ride on

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hi longhaircowboy,

Clever.

Your chosen pic (that they like to call an "avatar" in this forum - which the Hindus probably don't appreciate as their theology defines an "avatar" as an incarnate deity
) apparently doesn't do you justice

Sounds like your family takes very good care of itself and/or you all have very good DNA.

No Nordic-alien pun intended.

Ride on.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't know what to think about these beings. Maybe people should post their experiences in a different thread. hmm.. what do you think?

My only theory I can say about these aliens, is that they are not nice...and not here to say hello. They are here to mean harm... at least that's what I have heard. I could be mistaken...

[edit on 21-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I don't know what to think about these beings. Maybe people should post their experiences in a different thread. hmm.. what do you think?

My only theory I can say about these aliens, is that they are not nice...and not here to say hello. They are here to mean harm... at least that's what I have heard. I could be mistaken...

[edit on 21-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

As a spiritual medium and ufologist of many years, my take on the Pleiadians is that they are essentially alien angels, i.e., discarnates who never incarnated on this planet and who are of basic spirituality - usually in Group Entities.

Despite deceptive claims to the contrary, the Pleiadians have no spacecraft and no physical bodies

Various people channel Group Entities of Pleiadians.

Like Barbara Marciniak, Billy Meier, and Lia Shapiro.

There are no photographs of them meeting with actual physical aliens, only Spirit inspired drawings. (The spacecraft that Meier photographed were Zetan, not Pleiadian.) Whenever you come across channeled illustrations and telepathic messages, it indicates that the communication is with discarnates, not physical beings.

Telepathic=Channeled=Spirit

As a general rule of thumb, incarnates cannot manifest telepathy on a regular basis, as it must also be channeled and therefore a Gift of the Spirit.

I tend to think that some of the Nordic sightings were also orchestrated by Group Entities and not by actual physical aliens.

It is also important to note that you don't have the atheistic, mechanistic and spiritually indifferent Zetan-Reptilians, Preying Mantises, and Greys in their interstellar spacecraft espousing the New Age philosophy of the Pleiadians. In stark contrast to the discarnate Pleiadians, the incarnate Zetans laugh at the notion of God and/or a higher power

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thanks......I think.
Meier claimed he wasn't allowed to take pictures of his contactees. The most they allowed him was a quick shot of himself sitting on one of the craft. The only problem being the picture doesn't show enough of Meier to prove it is in fact him sitting on the rim of the craft.
As far as I'm concerned the Plejarens are a man made fantasy.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Meier claimed he wasn't allowed to take pictures of his contactees. The most they allowed him was a quick shot of himself sitting on one of the craft. The only problem being the picture doesn't show enough of Meier to prove it is in fact him sitting on the rim of the craft.
As far as I'm concerned the Plejarens are a man made fantasy.

I think we both agree that Billy Meier has never had open communication with physical extraterrestrials and that his claim that he wasn't allowed to take pictures of his alien friends was a tall tale. This business about the bad pic of him sitting on one their "craft" also leads one to believe that a deception is involved. I also recall the scandal about him using female models for purported alien contact pictures.

A handful of clear photographs with a contactee conversing with extraterrestrials - along with some eyewitnesses willing to verify the story - could go a very long way

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I guess Siriuslyone did not find the pictures of her two friends, does anyone know?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CORTARA
I guess Siriuslyone did not find the pictures of her two friends, does anyone know?

Nope? I'm still waiting for the picture too

A photoshopped one will do, come on you've had enough time

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Typical human ideology, all that is beautiful is good, all that is well... not so beautiful is bad. Just as they coined the reptilians to be an evil extra-terrestrial entity...and surprisingly a lot of people believe it....tsk....I don't believe in any alien until I see it for myself.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Typical human ideology, all that is beautiful is good, all that is well... not so beautiful is bad. Just as they coined the reptilians to be an evil extra-terrestrial entity...and surprisingly a lot of people believe it....tsk....I don't believe in any alien until I see it for myself.

You sure you really want to go there?

For many, it is probably better psychologically to not believe in space aliens while also not having the unfortunate circumstance of being treated as a laboratory animal in their presence.

The Reptilians and Preying Mantises, and their subordinate Greys, Nordics and Hybrids, aren't evil because they are physically ugly (the Nordics are reported to be quite attractive); they are evil because they subjugate humanoid races that cannot stand up to them technologically. That is the crux of the situation.

Homo sapien disgust for Reptilians stems back to the Annunaki who were likely Zetan-Reptilian and who did not treat the people here very well. According to the archeological findings of Zecharia Sitchin, the Annunaki used the genetically created Homo sapiens as slaves. The aliens were not here for noble reasons. They just found it more economical to use slaves than robots to mine for gold.

So there is a lot of justification to dislike the Reptilians, stemming back many thousands of years and a number of civilizations.

On the topic of aesthetics, my many years of experience as a medium/mystic in conversing with many people on the Other Side - many of which are alien in human terms - has shown me that there is indeed a universal standard of beauty, with minor variations. For those who can at least ascend to the Mid Realms, one can make one's soul energy appear pretty much as desired. Under those conditions, the value of form beauty is overshadowed by the greater importance of spirituality, corresponding luminosity, and the energies of same in The Light.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have read all the stories that people have written about different races and can understand why most people may have a hateful feeling about some races of aliens. I personally have not meet any from another planet, not to my knowledge, but if I did I would put all the stories I have read out of mind and not hold judgement till I meet a alien and I would not judge a whole race by a single being. I believe all life either here on earth or else where is from God and is at the core good.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The nordics apparently known as 'the corteum' are us in the future, they are what we are supposed to become. ...so the story goes, I would recommend looking up the word corteum because it might lead you to the biggest defection story to ever hit the net and there is supposed to be some follow up to these events, I could be wrong but i think the nordics are benevolent species, but im not here to say things beyond my level of understanding so let me know what you tink.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

because seeing is believing right?

Unless you see something whilst drugged, drunk or have a history of mental illness then you are an instant crackpot / liar etc etc etc.

Your eyes can deceive you - so what then?

Even if you see "one" what then. You may know for yourself they exist, but how will you convince others????

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
what the heck is that?! do we have a new myth brewing amongst us?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I just responded to someones post about the corteum. That post dissapeared and I'm sitting here scratching my head about it. What is going on, did the user delete his post, did a moderator delete the post?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I read some info on the net about the corteum and I'm lost why people think that these are the nordics, please explain

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by skipymicky
if the discription is corect how can you tell who is ailen and who is just swedish? how do i know that the swedish man that lives in my village isnt a nordic? can you tell me how to find out plz?
LOL i hope your joking, why dont you try stabbing him in the kidney if he dies hes definatly human or nordic that any help?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I dont know whether to laugh or cry reading this thread.

There is no proof offered, but a cleverly developed circular logic regarding reptiles, mantis, pleides, zetans, god knows what from where.....Nordics..? i spent the night with nordics, and highly recommend it to anyone reading this.

Basically, there are people here asking to be believed based on Faith alone, which is what the Religious hucksters ask you to do as well.

I find that charmingly ironic, Two so opposed beliefs survive in the same manner, by blind faith.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join