It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My white paper on Extraterrestrials that I quoted from can be viewed here

In this paper I show that there are two distinct groups of ET; One that manifests in/on the physical, and another that manifests primarily on the mental plane.

Some are plausible, others simply cannot exist. And, many are Nordic.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
To shay75:

Thanks for sharing your experience!

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks also to Unity_99 and tanka418 for your contributions!

------------------------------------------------------

To cavtrooper7:

Your post is dead on!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2013 by shay75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Cabanman
I don't believe it. Thats just the type of alien that lingers in the imagination of a racist mind. Who thought of this alien type? Why couldent the Nordics be black, chinese, or spanish looking? Why tall, white, and blond?

They often make them sound like if they were perfect. The perfect white alien. And the evil gray one. Can't get no colored aliens cause they imediately are coined evil. What a bunch of bull!

I don't need to see this type of alien coming down from another planet cause I see them everyday in America

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Cabanman]

We are sorry you are such a sad minority, not. Simple, you don't like it get the heck out. You have not left yet.

If you bothered to actually do a simple search you would find many different species type talked about hear. It appears the only racist here is you, pathetic.

Seriously, find somewhere else to live we don't want your kind here, oh and that has nothing to do with the color of your skin, just the fact that it turns out your the racist, not everybody else.

Find another country we don't need you.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thought I'd drop my 2 cents in....I've had experiences with "grays" and then a few weeks later, the "Nordics". I was much younger then, and no, I don't remember much of the conversation w the Nordics.

I've been confused for about 18 years now as to the motives of either.

When I saw the gray, (typical gray skin, large demanding, terrifying eyes since I wasn't expecting to see it there) I was bombarded with images of absolute destruction. I had an extreme feeling that we are destroying our planet. We are rapidly destroying everything that sustains us. I have no clue why I was shown this, and I've felt helpless since. I can't do anything to stop it.

A couple weeks later, I had an experience w the Nordics. One male and one female. Very friendly, never opened their mouths to speak.. I thought they were angels at the time, but they insisted I not confuse them w angels. Although they look similar, if you saw them in Walmart, you would know there is something "off". Their hair was shoulder length, blonde and very thin, not Pantene commercial material at all. The female was tall, and muscular - they both were- but she was not very feminine in appearance. Other than having obvious, though small, feminine attributes...both had defined cheek bones..and just very coarse features in my opinion.

They apparently work with dolphins although I couldn't say what exactly they do with them.

Anyway, I'll keep the rest of the details to myself. And I'll probably hop off ATS for the night. I posted this for those who know from experience that these things are real. I posted this for you and I don't care to stick around and argue about race, or to argue about sleep paralysis or psychological problems some people like to use to explain these things away with.

To those who have seen them, I hope somehow what I posted will help you. So far, I have no answers.
My entire family dealt with visits for years, it is so infuriating that so many people have been through this and still, everyone else is laughing or making up psych conditions for us. People who experience contact are touched in a way that effects them for the rest of their lives. We function like normal people, go to work, have a family, live life, and have to keep quiet the whole time. Those who think its B.S. probably have close friends or family who would love to tell you some things, but can't. Anyway, I'm done now lol...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

"Are taller than the average human" but their height spans 5' - 6.5'? Seems conflicting no? If anything, it means I am an alien as my heritage and linage is deeply rooted in Scandinavia.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

And they leave me hanging. Just put forth intention to the universe they said. I consume meat ,That's all.
I read my first book at about 5 years old I think we should have met years ago.
Guess they aren't too fond of knuckle draggers.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What about Farrells ideas that these are not aliens but the Nazi International? Interesting idea.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

mobtek
What about Farrells ideas that these are not aliens but the Nazi International? Interesting idea.

Except that these "Nordic" aliens were around 8000 years ago, some never left.

These "Nordics" are actually the most common "type" of ET, which makes sense since "Human" is the most common species in the cosmos. And for what its worth, Human ETs come in many colors; kind of depends on the star.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Since I am growing putrid, reading the scum on the forum walls at the moment I figured I would share a story I have about this topic. I have had dreams, of what these topic is about, and I will tell a story of one dream I have had with one in it. I have had other dreams of the same person..

The 1st dream I can remember of the nords is the last dream I had, I was living on a beach on the gulf of mexico, with my ex-girlfriend she a was a modern dancer and in the arts, so she had a way to make me feel differently I suppose and be care free she was a free willed person. Anyhow It was in the spring end of winter and a cold front was moving in, and I remember the wind blowing that night. So we goto bed and I dream, the dream starts out with what I can remember walking or getting out of a car and walking towards a brick building with a artillery gun a big one in front of it, I could not tell if it was active or for show, but I knew where I was immediately a USA army base, I am with a very pale blonde blue eyed young woman, who is beautiful and a masculine figure, that I cannot focus on in a black cloak, its face is either covered or made for me not to focus on. I do not feel scared or anything abnormal, if anything I feel special, so I am ushered into this building, there a man in a suit and tie, stereo typical man in black, and he at a desk with a folder, the two other people with me the blond and the man in the cloak sit behind me on a couch or something. I sit across this guy at the desk. He proceeds to talk to me warning me to be careful, they are going to be checking files or something along those lines.. This is where it kinda gets cloudy, two other men in suits come thru the door I came in, and ask me what this just told me, and I told them.. I think, I cannot remember clearly, but this guy warns me of something, Ironically something bad happened to me personally months later, that had to do with the government, anyhow we leave me and the guy and this blonde, what I remember most about her, is looking at her and being able to see her veins, in her face her arteries etc. I remember she was so beautiful and feeling so bad for thinking so, it was weird. I end up sitting with this guy and this blonde and show me something really weird, we are sitting on two park benches in a garden in someone front yard like walkway to their front door, and I am looking at hibiscus bushes in front of me, and a garbage can, with cat in it, looking like it is starved to death or something, and it looks like it cannot get out of this garbage can etc. It was weird, so I tell them let that cat out of the garbage can, because it was starving to death, dying in there, so they let it out, and this thing is no cat.. It jumps around like no cat, and lands on the hibiscus bushes and laser beams come outta its eyes and kills a lizard.. Before or after letting this cat out I have a conversation with the guy in black, and he condemned terrorism tells how bad it is, and how it will effect earth etc. Some other things also I cannot remember. In the end thou when I am about to wake up everything around me starts to swirl and I am moving my hands around thinking I am making it do it, and this is what he tells me, and to this day it is the most profound advice I have ever heard, he says to me the first thing that comes to mind, is usually not the case, and to just revel in what is happening. At the moment that meant I was not doing it, and just revel and marvel what was happening. I am wake and have goosebumps all over me, I wake my girlfriend up, she has goosebumps and freaking out, she runs outside and starts looking around, I am scared to death. We could feel their presence..

Anyhow thats my story, Their are other dreams I have had of this blonde woman, another time it looked like I was in an air port or big transportation hub of some kind...

I can hardly remember those dreams now, I drink allot nowadays so I do not dream...

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

ProudCanadian
Is it just me or is every single human-looking alien blonde haired and blue eyed? Does seem a little too Hitlerish for me. Aryan supremecest aliens or what?
But seriously are there no darker ones that contact us? Just curious.

Well, Star Trek has plenty of "colored" aliens, if you want to think of it that way...Klingons, Romulans, Andorians, and a bunch more I can't think of right now. And the Foringi (or however you spell it) have pale skin and are bad guys...

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ConstantConfusion3

When I saw the gray, (typical gray skin, large demanding, terrifying eyes since I wasn't expecting to see it there) I was bombarded with images of absolute destruction. I had an extreme feeling that we are destroying our planet. We are rapidly destroying everything that sustains us. I have no clue why I was shown this, and I've felt helpless since. I can't do anything to stop it.

And yet you are sure this is not a dream? How so? The member I quote below and me have seen such things and they were dreams:

reply to post by Bicent76

Interesting dream, thanks for sharing. Interestingly enough, I have not dreamed any females of Nordic (although I am attracted by such color women) but I combine the encounters and the PLANET destruction dreams in mine:

My dreams experiment

Level 2 Dreams

2007. I'm standing alone outside near the ... in my city. It's night and
very dark. What I see around is grounded buildings everywhere, some ruins are still on fire.
Our mountain is an active volcano, lava is flowing down the peak. I feel fear.

2007. I'm on a sandy beach, it's daytime, I decide to enter the sea. The sea has no water,
just sand and dry/dead algae lying on the ground. I continue walking further from the beach
and there is no water, only slightly wet sand and algae. I look back at the beach to see how
far I am and I still see sand from the beach to me where water is supposed to be present.

2007. I'm at our villa in .., daytime. What I see on the north where the
downtown and the city is supposed to be in the lower altitude, it is one big lake or sea,
all buildings are underwater. The water somehow reaches the altitude of our villa and we
hike upper in the mountain to avoid the rising water.

2007. I'm standing outside at a grassy square with buildings around very much like the
campus in Montana (MT), USA. It's night. I'm watching the night sky and I see a very bright
white-yellow light coming from the sky. It later turns into a falling meteor. As it hits the
ground, a massive shockwave is released that causes strong wind and blows me away
from where I am standing. I see myself blown by the shockwave, about to collide with a
building. The feeling inside the dream is very real.

2008. I'm at home in my city. It is night. I hear some strange sound from outside.
I look at the window and I see green lights in the sky. Then I recognize something like a
a spaceship, more than one craft appears.

18.03.2011. I'm in my city, outside, it's dusk or early morning. I see a light orb in the sky.
I want to take the camera and record it but I miss it. Then during the day me amd some relatives, hiking on some rocky mountain place. We all see
a light orb again, this time I record it and I have brought my binoculars too. Next we see
2-3 missiles
(like the ones used for launching a shuttle in space) launched into the sky, like
against something flying in the sky.

7.04.2011. I record with a digital camera a greyish orb with light in the sky. The sky is
cloudy. Then I want to show the record to someone and see again what I have recorded.

24.04.2011. Someone I do not see gives me the ability to use other parts of my brain that
allow me to do things I generally cannot. I am able to fly without wings, or move to any
place I want, create fire out of my hand and even destroy a person by just using my mind.
In the dream I feel I have more power than others who don't have these abilities. The places
where I apply these abilities are in are in the forest, in the mountains.

17.05.2011. While sleeping in my bed and the night sky can be seen from a part of the window
without a curtain, in my dream I see some strange pink-red lines in the sky like a text but they
are neither recognizable letters, nor any known symbols.
They appear like many random lines.
When waking up I feel some tension or pressure in my brain.

6.03.2012. I'm at my villa. I am aware that someone is going to do something bad. I dream also
some graduation day that is mine, having my relative around. Next, whom I think is the one
responsible for what is going to happen comes in the neighboring villa, I am aware I can stop him
with some weapon but decide to wait. Then I learn we have little time before some explosion
happens or a nuclear strike.
Me and some of the family start
preparing to leave our villa and the place quickly before that explosion happens. I take a few things
in a hurry and just when we're about to leave, I don't see other than my grandpa around and I ask
him if we weren't supposed to leave already and if it was not too late. Then I hear some very loud
wind noise all over the sky, I see the trees shaking. Then my grandpa says something about
hundreds of thousands being killed. What happens next is I feel the wave of the nuclear strike
is going to reach us any second, I wake up and quit the dream before I feel it happens.
I feel fear
and helplessness against what's coming.

29.09.2012 (Level 3 Dream). My grandpa tells me of an artifact, a figurine that is capable of
destruction. He acquired a piece of it during WW2 and shows it to me - it looks like a tiny
submarine made of Plumbum. The entire figurine is made of lead and can be used if all pieces
are brought together. He gives it to me. Later, I am somewhere outside, I encounter what seems
to be aliens. Three of the entities are similar to humans but have different facial features, are pale
white in skin, have something teal on their heads and are all wearing black clothing. Relatively
tall.
Together with them are two or three Grey aliens, except their skin is yellowish. I feel fear inside.
The greys gaze at me and I do not know how they communicate but I learn that they want the piece
that I have. The three entities behind them are waiting. They know that I do not have it with me as I
actually put it at home together with some piece of meteorite that I have in reality. One evening, I
am at home. My grandma is there. In my room I see an object of mine just levitating in the air (as
if a ghost is doing that). I don't want my grandma to get heart attack, so I make sure she doesn't see
that. Alone in my room, I know They are here and coming to take this piece of artifact. I feel the fear
inside, my eyes get wet and I say 'Just leave me alone, please'. I take the piece of lead and it levitates
off my hand, they are taking it from me. Then all becomes normal and I do not see or hear from them
any further. The feeling was very real all the time, my eyes were wet when I woke up and realized
it was a dream.

I STARTED DREAMING THOSE BEFORE I GOT INTO CONSPIRACY SITES OR STORIES (which I did in 2011)

I DREAM PEOPLE OR PLACES I NEVER KNOW AND THEN I FEEL FAMILIARITY WHEN THEY HAPPEN AND RECALL THE DREAM - HAPPENED RARELY BUT OVER 30 TIMES FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS

It WILL HAPPEN - Something in our mind and dreams shows the future, not all is bogus and just imagination! I am emotionless usually even to people's suffering but these things make my eyes wet... when I SEE THEM IN THE DREAMS

SOMETHING IS GOING On

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Greys, Nords, Anun, Grigori can be Good or Bad Faction!!

UFO ENGLAND DOCUMENTARY Out Of This World Staffords
www.youtube.com/watch?v=npCZ3W7Qtz4

Travis Walton seems to have encountered the good ones, bad ones would have left him much worse off!

Travis Walton Abducted by Aliens in Fire in the Sky - FULL FREE VID
www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-gcVF9cng

These greys in 1994 Zimbabwe Ariel school encounter never harmed the children but left them with warning and prophecy:

Ariel school Africa UFO kids interview then and now
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww6uzFpKBQo

They also have hair and skin pigmentation just like us, so green, blue, red, etc...

edit on 1-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added a comma

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
To ConstantConfusion3, Bicent76 and ImpactoR:

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences!

It takes a lot of courage to do that!
Thank you all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Cabanman:

I (and I presume all the others) have adopted such designation for that sort of visitors (Nordic Aliens) because it seems to be the most common designation for them, and also because they look like scandinavian people (it is the most obvious imagetic reference available to us).

I can assure you on my behalf that does not have nothing to do it with Nazis!
I am from this side of the pond (typical mediterranean sort of man) and in Europe were are not all very tall, blondes and whitish.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Thanks for your contribution!

If people come across these Nordics Aliens, how do you tell that they belong to a good or a bad faction?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skipymicky

If you ask your neighbor if he knows who Dolph Lundgren is , if he knows then its save...

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

You can walk right past them and not know!

Look at some actresses with taller foreheads, people notice their foreheads are strangely taller than usual but they are still very beautiful and other than that appear normal.

Casper actress
American Beauty/American Pie Actress
and more...

If one of these actresses were a fallen nord, would she be evil for pursuing a career in acting?

btw, I am not implying these actresses are aliens, I'm just uses as an example of people with tall foreheads.

People have crossed paths with them and never knew it, but look back sometimes and go what the ****, was that an angel....

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Yea, for a long span, all thru my Twenties I had some strange what I call dreams.. Now I am pretty down to Earth, so I am not endorsing the idea that their are hundreds of aliens flying around and talking to Obama, or something outta star trek, I am just sharing some dreams I have had of a Nord blonde or just some pale ass white woman with pale skin and strange looking yet pretty..

Yet I have also had dreams of Grays, those are of very strange origin, the last vivid dream I had of grays, I was on a hilltop on a road it was on a mountain or hill, and I was in my bed, laying on my bed on the side of this road, where cars were parked, and I am watching a VW old van drive up and park. AFter it parks I see a grey get out trying to be in disguise dressed as a woman with a wig on etc. as long as I looked at it, it would not move, or something like that, it moved weird as hell, and eventually it got to the foot of my bed, and touched the bottom of my foot with a wand or stick of some kind, I remember hearing the sound it made it woke me up.. If I think about it enough, I can still feel the feeling it made in my foot, like a ghost sensation, that was almost 10 years ago I had that dream.. I stopped dreaming, as I said I drink beer now.. I dunno what it is, something in my genetics that enable me to have these kind of dreams..

One of the most frightening dreams I have ever had, was when I was fighting something the only thing I can say it was or to compare it to, is a demon, I was fighting it in a hospital ward, surrounded by sick dead people, it was ripping souls out of people or ripping their guts out.. After fighting with this thing for a long time, physically, I realized I could not kill it, and I let it kill me, and proclaimed I will die for God, or whatever.. Now before all of that happened I was looking at myself in a mirror in the bathroom in this hospital room, squeezing out what resembled a BB, out of one of my chest pecks. I let it kill me, and I die, in my dream, all goes black, next thing I remember instead of waking up, I find myself in a canoe, with an Indian, and we are rowing this canoe away from what I think is this monster again.. That whole night I was waking up from this dream, and when I would fall back asleep, I would dream the same theme..

I have also had dreams where I saw what I can only call spaceships actually moving STARS.... More dreams of grays, I have seen in real life UFO's very close up, and just as recent as this evening a UFO over the Gulf of Mexico..

I am no stranger to the strange....

I have theories of what I think this all means, but in the end, I learned its not that important...

I learned a way to live with this curse also, drinking helps, and staying distracted with video games, and TV and working, taking care of my family etc..

Yet their is no doubt in my mind, their is something else bigger then us that we are just lucky to be a part of going on..

We have been left behind....
edit on 1-10-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have had many alien experiences since age five. I have been abducted by a small white alien that have black almond eyes. I have never seen a gray, but I have been abducted by aliens that I call the tans. Same #ed up clone face as the whites, but they are taller and stronger than the whites. The whites have a hybrid race of obnoxious 9 to 10 foot assholes who love to operate on humans and generally scare the # out of them. I hate them all, and would gladly destroy them all and not loose one second of sleep. They are all working for the evil one, Lucifer, and are evil clones one and all, that house dark spirits that don't care if you kill them, they will soon get another clone body.

I was asked when I was 5 years old by a very human, but not Nordic man and woman who stopped time except for me and them if I wanted to come with them. I had just been abducted by the whites and had a horrible experience with them. The man was shorter than the woman, and was older, for he had a big white beard, and looked a little Jewish. The woman was young and very beautiful. They were so nice, and I hated the experience I had just had so much that I said "Yes" immediately and enthusiastically. We walked to their ship, which was near Pawnee Buttes in CO, where my dad had taken us to go up in the mother ship of the whites, another very disturbing story. We went to the Pleiades where there is an intergalactic portal. We went through it and it brought us to a region of black space where in front of us was a silvery blue spiral galaxy. I don't remember the jumps to their world, but I do remember I drove them both a little nuts with questions. I stayed their a long time, and learned many things, and had a wonderful substitute mother named Bro gnatcatcher, who was over 5,000 years old, but did not look a day over 25, and had the most beautiful truly golden hair. She was my teacher in physics and other subjects including poetry. My other teacher was named Pellenas, the King Pelle of Arthurian legend. You see they are closely tied to our world, and their world is called Avalon, and my mother was one of the original Ladies of the Lake who brought Arthur, their own, back to Avalon in the 5th century.

Later I met 30 wonderful alien women from a solar system that at the time I first was taken by them was thought by their scientist was going to go super nova in fifty years. They looked like a certain type of woman from India, and wore long red robes like I have seen in a mural of an Etruscan dancing girl. They worship a goddess named Indri, which I think is a compassionate goddess in the Hindu pantheon, who helps women in trouble. They showed me several worlds that refused to give up fossil fuels and what happened to their worlds eventually. One of those worlds is dead now. Others have no polar caps at all, and greatly reduced land masses. They have the same problem we do, their world is run by puppets that we've evil spirits like our Lucifer, and refuse to stop serving them. Their name for me was Gapti, which means "strange daughter. I actually was allowed to meet their goddess, who has her own special room on their ship, which has a red aura around it.

I just started having telepathic messages from three Nordic women, but one in particular. She has not told me her name yet. She wants people to know that when they say they come from the Pleiades they don't mean they live there. Trust me those stars are too intense for human life. What they mean is that they came through the intergalactic portal there. They might help me. Will post if they do.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure there are several different types/groups of Nordics. I've also read that the anunnaki elite are a type of Nordic aliens as well.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join