It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
you need to darken the numbers in that chart !!!!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have seen the Nordics on many occasions...hold on, i think that might have been ABBA.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
AboveTopSecret.com

I have been visited in the past by Nordics 4 to be exact but i consider them my angels they are simply breathtaking beautiful..

They wore beautiful white robes with big blue eyes they were all men and very tall the first time i saw them i was about 12 years old they appeared at the foot of my bed i was very sick and i felt i was dieing they did a form of hands on healing after that i felt euphoric and as the days went on i began to feel better..

Ive seen these angels (Nordics)4 other times after that and each time they have helped heal me back to health without them i believe i would be dead..

All i feel from them is pure love every time they have entered my life its been when Ive been at my sickest..When they speak its through telepathic communication i was told i am one of them but in human form..

I'm sure I'm going to get allot of flack over this post but everything Ive said is true there is allot more thats gone on with them with me but as i type this out Ive got tears in my eyes..

It's my opinion that these beings have something to do with the lost Atlantis..I also believe the Nordics are here to somehow watch over and help guide us into a new plane of existence

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I see this is a very old thread but im glad it came up...peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

a pair of nordic alien has followed me over 10 years this is my vedeo about them
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The Nordics are not the same race as described tall white aliens.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
After reading this thread, i´ve some questions wich i thank you in advance for any input/answer to them:

Who are this so-called "Nordics"(scandinavian look-alike beings)?
Are they benevolent or malevolent? .
Why they seem interested in specific persons?
Why they seem to know all about that person - past to future events - and even try to influence that person´s course of life (e.g. contacting that person´s closest family). Why? (Any ideas?)
If they appear to someone, is that a bad or a good sign?

To sum up, what do you know about these beings? Any ideas? (please restrain from trying to be funny or act as a smart-ass. I really want to gather information on them).

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Come on, you ATS lurkers!

Some of you must know something about this Nordics (scandinavian look-alike humanoids).

I know they are tall, the females are attractive, they seem benevolent, they seem to have an interest on us (at least some of us), and they communicat through telepathy (with technology aid).

I intend well, I do not want to rant or question your experiences/beliefs/sightings.
Just trying to find out a bit more about them.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sorry!

Only now I´ve noticed that I didn´t thanked Sugarcookie1 for her reply.
Thank you also for sharing here such a personnal experience.

To Sugarcookie1:
Please accept my apollogies for thanking you so late!

Thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I honestly have not done any extensive research on Nordics or Pleiadian races but I do know their encounter rates are far less likely than that of the Grays. They appear to observe on rare occasions instead of abduct/extract DNA from humans, although I could be wrong. Based on what I've read (again, which isn't much) they also may appear "beautiful" to look at.

All jokes aside if you look closely at Hitler/Himmler's "Superior Nordic race" a lot of what they hoped their ideal "superior being" to be sounds a lot like the Nordic race. Very large muscular humanoid looking beings with blonde hair and blue eyes. Perhaps somewhere along the line they communicated with or somehow manipulated Hitler into madness? Maybe he made contact and misinterpreted them? The technological advancements of the German soldier's equipment back then was way ahead of it's time, including their armor and tanks. They even had Infrared optics before anyone else, check out the Vampir mounted usually on the STG-44 which is known to be the "grandfather" of assault rifles. Also, does this have anything to do with the Bell or it's strange disappearance?

I know many will sneer at the mere reference of Hitler but the key is to look at all of the pieces, no matter how small or fragmented. Some very strange things occurred within the walls of Wewelsburg which also ties into Atlantis. What did they do in that room? Who were they "praying" or reaching out to?

Great thread btw I'm glad to see it bumped I'd love to hear more about the Nordics.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Thank you DarkTemplar101 for your contribution.

I´ve researched a bit and watched some youtube videos about these Nordics.
To be honest, there isn´t much (hard) information and some of them are pretty lame.

One of the most impressive videos was about a disc shaped UFO with two probable Nordics (a couple) that was sighted by a middle-aged woman in UK in late 1950`s (IIRC).

There´s a lot of sites linking them to the Pleyadeans (or assuming them as that), but that sounds to me like Billy Meyer´s BS. I think that there is too much guess work about these humanoids (the Nordics).

I hope that some of you ATS lurkers step ahead and make a positive contribution for this thread.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by meaningless333
Thank you DarkTemplar101 for your contribution.

I´ve researched a bit and watched some youtube videos about these Nordics.
To be honest, there isn´t much (hard) information and some of them are pretty lame.

One of the most impressive videos was about a disc shaped UFO with two probable Nordics (a couple) that was sighted by a middle-aged woman in UK in late 1950`s (IIRC).

There´s a lot of sites linking them to the Pleyadeans (or assuming them as that), but that sounds to me like Billy Meyer´s BS. I think that there is too much guess work about these humanoids (the Nordics).

I hope that some of you ATS lurkers step ahead and make a positive contribution for this thread.

Thanks in advance.

It is a pleasure, my friend. I also agree with the lack of information on these beings, it's almost like Nordics are the forgotten ones among extra terrestrials. Perhaps there is a reason for this as well? I saw a similar video although this woman was from I think Ireland and claimed her encounter to be from many, many years ago. This encounter also had something to do with her son, I just can't remember it in detail.

If there is anything available to be shared, we kindly ask for any input or feedback, as it would be invaluable to this lesser known phenomenon.

Thanks, ATS.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Hi,

Seems a silly question I know, but I would love to meet one/some of these Nordics.

Before they even came to my attention, I had a very vivid dream earlier this year where a bunch of tall, Nordic looking aliens visited me at my house. The woman Nordic was extremely beautiful. They talked with me and answered some of my questions, although for the life of me I cannot remember which questions I asked and indeed what the answers were. Also cannot remember if the communication was verbal or telepathic.

Anyway, recently I start learning about them and Billy Meier etc. This is AFTER the dream!

Would love to meet one or some of them. Anybody any idea how I could go about doing just that, as it appears they have shown themselves to people on this planet throughout the ages, and are still doing so today.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by siriuslyone

I believe you. How could I meet one, any ideas? I suppose it's a case of them approaching you, as opposed to the other way around?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

shay75
reply to post by siriuslyone

I believe you. How could I meet one, any ideas? I suppose it's a case of them approaching you, as opposed to the other way around?

You might want to know just "what the heck" you want to meet. They are, after all, Apex Predators.

The Nordics also claim several other species, according to myth. Vegans, Arcturans, Pleiadians; none of which exist (stars too young / too far away) Which leaves only the SOA as your source of "Nordic", and they are the evil ones. The SOA is the group that tried to colonize Earth 6000 years ago, and failed. leaving a group of non-terrestrials running the planet in secret, and taking advantage of true Terrestrials at every turn. And, of course, damaging your gene pool.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Will someone tell them ENOUGH!
Let's get this damn show on the road.I have seen NOTHING,EVER and we are not going to freak out(Maybe the debunkers and skeptics might loose it but that would be profoundly amusing)
Just show some guts,show yourselves and screw the Prime Directive so we can all move on.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

The universe is a multiverse, corporal at that on the levels we're talking related to ET, and visitors. Even time, being but a program in an infinite system, is related to your star, and each time zone, is its own realm as well. ie. if you were to program a bot to go through your whole day in 15 minutes, you would disappear from his sight.

Lyra is the source of human dna in this corner of space. And anything we think of here and now with out science is not exactly accurate, for our understandings are ant hill.

Humans from Lyra migrated to Orion, to Pleiades, to Earth. And many systems, including Andromeda, the galaxy. Because there were some bad guys there as well, and that group became an arm of the annanuki which is more of a kind of empire/federation with humans, reptiles and greys than one race. So the Lyra star system, was actually quite a duality system.

Even systems that would be considered young by our standards, have artifiical planets and moons/asteroids that are utlized inside and out. There are cities in space as well, and yet they're lush.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Unity_99

Lyra is the source of human dna in this corner of space. And anything we think of here and now with out science is not exactly accurate, for our understandings are ant hill.

Humans from Lyra migrated to Orion, to Pleiades, to Earth. And many systems, including Andromeda, the galaxy. Because there were some bad guys there as well, and that group became an arm of the annanuki which is more of a kind of empire/federation with humans, reptiles and greys than one race. So the Lyra star system, was actually quite a duality system.

Even systems that would be considered young by our standards, have artifiical planets and moons/asteroids that are utlized inside and out. There are cities in space as well, and yet they're lush.

Lyra is a constellation not a star, and Vega is the most common star to be "equipped" with life by Terrestrial society. However Vega is only 455 million years old. That is very much too young to support most forms of life (perhaps simple life), it is even too young to be thought of as stable, as would be the case of all planets in the Vega system. A better choice in the Lyra constellation is Gliese 758; a sort of dim "G" class (G8) some 51 ly from Earth, it is plenty old enough to support seriously advanced life forms, and is the only star in Lyra close enough, and old enough to support an interacting society.

Here is an excerpt from a white paper I wrote:

8. Tau Ceti +++++
Tau Ceti : 11.9ly : G8 : 5.8 billion Yrs
While Tau Ceti is a “G” class star, it’s luminosity value of “8” makes it a rather dim star. The people are reported to be “olive skinned” Human. However the star shouldn’t support the coloring.
Humans from Tau Ceti should be very light colored, with rather large eyes. The low luminosity of the star would nearly demand this.
a. Humanoid

9. Lyra +++++
1. vega : 25ly : A0 455 MYr
2. Gliese 758: 51.4ly : G8V : 7.7 – 8.7 Billion years old IF there are any people in Lyra they are here. Though the people here would likely be very much like the Tau Cetians. Because of the age of the star it may be possible that the Humanoids living there may not be the first evolution, or are very advanced.

10. Andromeda +++++
Not to be confused with Galactic Andromeda. This is the home of the Andromeda Council; a channeled entity. NOTE: Tan Salman Andromd is the only known Galactic Andromeda entity visiting Sol Sphere. The Andromeda Galaxy is 2.5 million light years from Sol.
HD 10307 : 41.2ly : G1.5 : 7 Billion yrs
a. Nordic

11 Altair +++++
a. Altair : 16.7ly : A7 : < 1 Gyr
b. Beta Aquilae : 44.7ly : G8 : 9.6 – 11.4 Gyr.

12. Groombridge
Humanoid

13. Eta Cassiopeiae
. Humanoid

14. Arcturus +++++
a. Muphrid : 37.2 ly : G0 : 2.7 Gyr
b. Arcturus : 36.7 : K0 : ??
c. 44 Bootis: 41.6ly : G2 : 1.5Gyr
d. HP Bootis : 59.3 : G1 : 4.7Gyr (0.5)
Arcturus is a star that has evolved out of the “main sequence” stage, and is in fact dying. That said, Arcturus is a “K0” star, very cold and dim as far as stars go, but still capable of supporting life. Since the star has evolved out of main sequence we can presume the star is quite old and has / does support advanced sentient life.
44 Bootis; save for it youth is an excellent star for “human” like life, as is Muphrid. Though Muphrid is better suited to a more advanced life forms than 44 Bootis. HP Bootis is very suited for advanced life, that should at least be on par with Terrestrial Humans, though it is a bit too far away for any interactions as yet.

15. Descendants; Sirian Colonies.
Descendants of the Ruling Caste survivors of the fallen Sirian Orion Alliance Colonies. This group of primarily
Sirian people, Re-grouped and went to ground when the colonies failed 6000 years ago. They through their
vastly superior technologies and new strategy, silently rose up and dominated the lesser equipped Terrestrial Humans

16. Pleiadians
In certain Cherokee legends, it is said that their people originated in the Pleiades long, long ago. Yet …
The Pleiades is a cluster of nine stars approximately 350ly from Earth. They are all class “B” stars of varying luminosity;
they are aged 75 – 150 million years. These stars are too young to support life, and may not have stable planets yet.

I'll be posting the paper to the web today and will provide a link.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Yes I know its a constellation, with some twin systems, ie, the positive and the negative star. Remembered a past life, and a long journey from Lyra, the journey not remembered, but it took a long time even to spirit in this school. However, the journey from the Mars disaster and the Annanuki toppling the equality and more positive system in place, was quite long from earth but no time to my soul, it felt like remembering a family camping trip a few years ago.

Lyra is the seat of humanity in this area of space. The DNA on earth is primarily from Lyra sources. The annanuki also stemmed from Lyra sources too, and reptilian. The humanoid humans then, were doing much of the same kind of cloning things that are going on now in underground dumbs and created their own human/reptilian hybrid that was a supersoldier and a massive mistake. And our bloodlines/royal families and mismanagers, come from those bloodlines, ruthlessness.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Also, every corner of space is used and made use of in the school. There is no, new frontier, or area that is not utilized, or terra formed, and on various levels or floors, so to speak, for its a multiverse with infinite channels. We're on 98.5 FM (metaphor). There are eutopias beyond our imagination once we stop agreeing with war, inequaliity, homelessness, starvation, slavery, and smiting gods. Occasionally windows open and I recognize people here, and some are teammates or brothers/sisters from my own family group. And that is not this universe/dimension. Infinite universes/dimensons and infinite channels within each.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join