It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Interesting, may I ask what your reliable source(s) are for all this wild information?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabanman

Black,Chinese or Spanish looking? thats something that lingers in the imagination of the mind of a racist!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabanman

Why couldent the Nordics be black, chinese, or spanish looking? Why tall, white, and blond?

What if they just are?
C'mon... Don't be jealous now....

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panzer99
reply to post by JacobNH

There is no such thing as a Black Nordic,that would go against the whole point of them being called Nordic(because they resemble the white race).
There are dark skinned aliens but they are completely different to the Nordics and live on different planets,just like whites and blacks are different here on Earth we are also different out there.

Dear Panzer99 and all ATS members,
What about long (scapula length) black (soft wave) hair with huge almond shaped eyes with big violet irises ?
He was about 6'2 or 6'3, athletic built, with a back three piece body suit...
Can someone please tell me what species/race/classification he would fall into?
(if anyone needs more details from me, or anything else please contact me ^^)
This is my first post but I've been a fan of this page for two years !!!!
Thank you ATS!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by greyer

Interesting, may I ask what your reliable source(s) are for all this wild information?

The sources for my information are indeed mostly from the internet, my information is selected by me, and when I see a handful of people I end up picking who to believe and who not to believe.

From the overall picture, I can say that I believe there is no such thing as a Nordic alien. There may be people from Cydonia who look like us, but there are no 'Blondes' that have been reported. Billy Meier is probably the greatest hoaxer ever known, even more than George Adamski, these are the frauds who begin tales that John Lear says - aliens peoples from other planets.

If there were alien peoples, this story would have been disclosed in a quicker way since Roswell. Yet the story evolved in a way to tell us that the people who found these beings from outer space realized that they were not 'people' but Creatures. The fear from the realization that 'creatures' have absolute power over humanity was the reason why it was so classified.

I am believer that the true aliens, who could have been creator of the greys, are the praying mantis aliens and they have the full capability to morph into a 'blonde' at any time. This is another aspect that they do have care for us, because when there are many of them around it would scare humans so turning into a blonde male is a less intimidating. Even the greys are reported to shapeshift, I think they do it not physical, but perhaps making us hallucinate.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well. That description is me.
That must mean....

Beam me up, Scotty!!!!
edit on 26-5-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
wow this is all good info, but from what I've heard the noridcs are a evil race. I heard they want to kill us off and whatever. But that was all i know about them. Also i heard they will only spare those who look like them won't be harm. But who knows?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerTerumi

As far as I know. I don't want to kill off anyone.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi
wow this is all good info, but from what I've heard the noridcs are a evil race. I heard they want to kill us off and whatever. But that was all i know about them. Also i heard they will only spare those who look like them won't be harm. But who knows?

hmmm I've never heard they want to kill us off, ever. The nordic aliens came to U.S. and offered Secretary Rockefeller their protection with the condition that we destroy all nuclear weapons, Rockefeller rejected their proposal and they left. No condition = no contract.
However, after this encounter, another alien race decided to make us a visit and their condition was to trade intelligence for "medical research" (abducting us, washing our brains and God knows what else!).
And as the good William Cooper would say, "the worst mistake that has ever been done"...not the same exact words but, you get the deal!

peace

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Don't judge or criticize too harshly unless you have experienced Nordic Blondes yourself. I have had at least one visit and it was truly amazing. They came with Love and were extremely gentle, caring beings. I felt like they knew me & I didn't want them to leave. I won't speak of their purpose in visiting me but it was all with good intentions. They know what they are doing and it creates only beauty, not bad. They spoke telepathically and are very advanced. Honestly, they may be trying to help the human race in hopes that we change the way we think, act & treat eachother. It is pure goodness.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Unless their from a parallel earth from a parallel universe where hitler won. However, I would hardly believe in a species that are blond and have blue eyes, other then that just racist cult bs that gets spread over the internet.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Much of my contact is blond haired, blue eyed, very very tall nordic type beings, and they work with greys, and in bases here and in the solar system and from the cosmos. Also dark haired men. Very strong chested, tall dark haired men.

Human is a very common model. Coloring normally would be thought of as connected to a planets close proximity to the star, however, things aren't "natural" anymore, so it probably has to do with streamlining various DNA rivers or streams of human. One of the most common in this neck of the woods cosmically is from Lyra system.

Cosmic beings operating in our realm are often utlizing a body suit, that was created by human hosts who had missing time.

Its not all cut and dried. But we get our DNA from them, so its like a circle.

Some comparison could be made to avatar the movie. Though whether consciousness of ET is directly in the body suit or remote controlling it, is another story.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
And the evil gray one.

I prefer to think of them as off-white.

And didn't Whitley Strieber claim to have encountered little blue guys?
edit on 5-2-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wow this was a pretty crazy read. My mind is kinda blown by the storys i have read on this thread. My question is where is all this information coming from? Is there a dedicated site with different abduction reports I can look through? Also are there any credible witness reports of contact with "Nordic" aliens. by credible I mean anyone held in regard by the public?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
People are usually afraid of things that are different. Anything that challenges their perception of what it acceptable in todays society. Anything defined as beautiful by the media is safe and trustworthy. Anything that is defined as "ugly" or "different" by the media/society, should not be trusted.

Realistically, if a spaceship landed down right now..One ship with "Nordic" aliens and a ship with "greys" and they were trying to save the human race from some huge apocalyptic event about to happen. Most people would go with the nordic aliens. Because it's familiar. Even though it may not be safe.

The Nordic aliens could be down here to collect slaves for gold for all you know...

history is bound to repeat itself unless someone learns from it and learns to think for themselves. Connect the dots.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Not quite right there with this Nordic assumption. I'm a Finn/Swede/Norwegian mix but I am all what they refer to in the past as a Laplander. I am getting a lot of grey hairs so technically I am a grey
I am here to observe though and cannot interfere to much other than to warn some of my kind what is evolving here on this planet.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So, from what I´ve read on this thread there is no consensus about this "Nordics"(scandinavian look-alike) being benevolent or malevolent.

After reading this, i´ve some questions wich i thank you in advance for any input/answer to them:

1) Why they seem interested in specific persons?
2) They know all about that person - past to future events - and even try to influence that person´s course of life (e.g. contacting that person´s closest family). Why? (Any ideas?)
3) If they appear to someone, is that a bad or a good sign?
4) Since they are very human-like, could they be future humans?

Thanks in advance for replies and sorry about my english.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So, no one replies.

Surely here on ATS there must be someone who knows more about this people ( the so-called Nordics).
This is ATS, right?

Sorry OP, i guess i´m the biggest thread killer on ATS ever!
I wont be posting anymore.

I am truly sorry OP. Please accept my appologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join