The Nordic Alien Species

page: 10
24
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH
 


There is no such thing as a Black Nordic,that would go against the whole point of them being called Nordic(because they resemble the white race).
There are dark skinned aliens but they are completely different to the Nordics and live on different planets,just like whites and blacks are different here on Earth we are also different out there.




posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Nordic aliens? Such a 1950s throw back! Everything old is new again!


In my humble opinion the Nordic Alien craze was born out of the post World War Two era, when the first "Contactees" were eager to exploit fears of escaped Nazis, hidden bases under the North Pole and swastika-decorated flying saucers. What better aliens to pilot these mythical craft than Aryan supermen!

That is why I find it so interesting people are still discussing these archaic aliens of the past. The Grays and Reptilians are much creepier and more plausible if you ask me!
Does anyone still report being in "contact" with these Northern European extraterrestrials? (other than Travis Walton of course
)



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

Originally posted by CORF

you need to go get help with that racist feeling of everything needs to be about color!
It seems to me most people dont care what color a person or alien is..its all about the "whys"? the "whats"? and not what i "see". somethings you might want to work on before you talk about this stuff.



The person who thought about this alien species needs help. I am just pointing out an observation. And by the way you make no sense. I don't understand what you are trying to say to me.

People often think that the colored aliens are evil, (Green reptilians, gray aliens, dark colored mothman, etc). But on the other hand the Nordics are just visiting us and are perfect, they mean us no harm. Yeah right, what a bunch of bull




Disagree V's are just like us and they are evil. Although the fifth column has our back. Didn't read whole thread but figured I would say that



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
No alien species created us.

According to Sumerian text , the Anunnaki (Those from Heaven to Earth came) created the humans on Earth



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
the Anunnaki (Those from Heaven to Earth came) created the humans on Earth


Thanks for the data shared
edit on 5/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Being a Nordic myself I can state that we do not serve the Zetan Empire and we have no desire to save anyone.
We wish you the best of luck in your earthly endeavors.

Remember, this topic is about Nordic alien species (also called Pleiadeans), reportedly living in the Pleiades star cluster, the Constellation of Taurus

Did you misunderstood the topic, or are you just joking?

In case you claim you really are a Nordic alien from Pleiades star cluster, then are you able to prove it?



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Thanks for the data shared


You're welcome



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Nordic aliens? Such a 1950s throw back! Everything old is new again!


In my humble opinion the Nordic Alien craze was born out of the post World War Two era, when the first "Contactees" were eager to exploit fears of escaped Nazis, hidden bases under the North Pole and swastika-decorated flying saucers. What better aliens to pilot these mythical craft than Aryan supermen!

That is why I find it so interesting people are still discussing these archaic aliens of the past. The Grays and Reptilians are much creepier and more plausible if you ask me!
Does anyone still report being in "contact" with these Northern European extraterrestrials? (other than Travis Walton of course
)


There are millions upon millions of human races, many just like us, of all different coloring and density, living in this galaxy alone, on the millions and millions of schools in this galaxy alone. The higher density, positive schools have wonderful variations you don't find here.

This universe,cosmic school is mind boggling. And even while it has wonderful channels/realms and existences, whats outside and home is even better. While many humans are hybrids including earth's humans, reptilians we are not. I am human and will only be who I am progressing.

Greys are AI body suits, universal maintenance programs that can operate highly intelligent and interactive on their own, advanced toasters, or be utilized as a suit by many different races, not all human.

Our forms only get better as we pass the tests here.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Besides, I wouldn't recommend making deals with any ET race if you don't know enough about them.

The Pleiades (also called Nordics) reportedly during their telepathic meeting with President Eisenhower tried to warn him against the 'Big nosed Greys'. The Nordics reportedly didn't want to share their advanced technology and suggested the President to stop the nuclear weapon program. President Eisenhower reportedly refused to listen to the Nordics. The next alien race 'Big nosed Greys' reportedly suggested President Eisenhower to share some of their advanced technology, in case the President let them have alien bases on Earth and abduct humans. The president reportedly accepted these terms, and a tready was reportedly then signed with the 'Big nosed Greys'. According to some whistleblowers (former military personnel, scientists, or former officials who decide to break their secret sworn oath and reveal what they know) the 'Big nosed Greys' should report every single person they abducted to the MJ-12 group, but the abductions reportedly got out of control (too many abductions, several thousands of people from all over the world claim to be abducted by aliens), and military personnel reportedly complaints about the lack of teaching in alien technology by alien scientists.
So the Nordics reportedly did what they could to try to warn Eisenhower against the 'Big nosed Greys'.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10
 


Yes but I doubt they were the pleiadians. I was going to write something but not allowed. And that tells me I'm making some possibly correct associations. I guess that was regarding corporal ETs or those close enough to our realms/channels, that we could interact, versus the entity or density realms. There are positives in every system too of course, and pleaides has many stars in there ,also connected to the Tauras one/Aldaren, which also has many different races/species. Including the egytpian Anubis, who is from Aldabaren system I believe.
And Scorpio. There are many possiblities. There are many positives in Orion. For every star there is a gravity/dwarf star. Its just that ETs would consider their locations classified.

Big nose grey seems more like a species than AI, so a grey like species, not what we think of as a grey. Or, whoever utlizes that AI.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes but I doubt they were the pleiadians. I was going to write something but not allowed. And that tells me I'm making some possibly correct associations. I guess that was regarding corporal ETs or those close enough to our realms/channels, that we could interact, versus the entity or density realms. There are positives in every system too of course, and pleaides has many stars in there ,also connected to the Tauras one/Aldaren, which also has many different races/species. Including the egytpian Anubis, who is from Aldabaren system I believe.
And Scorpio. There are many possiblities. There are many positives in Orion. For every star there is a gravity/dwarf star. Its just that ETs would consider their locations classified.

Big nose grey seems more like a species than AI, so a grey like species, not what we think of as a grey. Or, whoever utlizes that AI.

May i ask, why are you not allowed to write about something you hunger for telling us? What holds you back?

But, thanks for mentioning the different 'exotic' starsystems. Interesting...

There are reported different kind and sizes of Greys, and you mentioned AI. Do you have some references/sources/links to AI?

You said that you doubt that a certain alien specie as a Pleiadean, what kind of alien specie are you refering to? And what kind of corporal ET are you refering to?

Pleiadeans (also spelled Pleiadian or Plejaran) is the name given to what are said to be a group of Nordic Aliens or "multidimensional spirit beings" from the Pleiades star cluster in the constellation of Taurus, approximately 400 light years from planet Earth. Their home planet is said to be called Erra, and various descriptions of their appearance have been given by those who claim to have been in contact with them.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
In the interview after he escapes the greys, they leave him alone because he is being violent. The greys dock with another ship where there are human looking aliens, there. He thinks they are going to help him but in fact they physically subdue him, and drug him by putting a hood on his head. He is then returned to Earth.

This means that they are in League with the greys.
And the theory that they are fighting the against the greys is rubbish.
I think it's really odd that there can be aliens that look like us at all.

Well, as 'Mystiq' pointed out, they tried to escape from the Greys, by travelling to other starsystems, but the Greys seemed to have discovered that...

As 'Mystiq' pointed out,


Andrews writes about the history of Rigel as revealed by Khyla to the contactee:

The ancestors of the short Grays were once tall Blonds. The Great War took place…. Before the great war, Rigel was a vast empire, which had been the source of most galactic seeding. All Rigelians were tall Blonds. A colony had already been established on Procyon. The Great War was a civil war of Rigelians versus Rigelians, and lasted the equivalent of three Earth centuries. A group of Rigelians who realized that the Great War was about to break out took off for the Procyon colony in crude, clandestinely built ships. … They were the only Rigelians to escape the cataclysmic devastation. All those who had remained on Rigel were transformed into short Grays....

Procyons

Most of the Rigelians who fled their planet traveled to the star system of Procyon to restart their civilization. Procyon is a binary star system about 11.4 light years from Earth, and it was apparently the fourth planet in this system that the Rigelians established their new colony. [105] According to Andrews, the colony of Procyon flourished until it became embroiled in sinister effort by the Grays that now populated Rigel to subvert Procyon. Khyla described the process adopted by the Grays in their subversion of Procyon:

The Grays began to visit us, first a few as ambassadors, then as specialists in various domains where their expertise could be useful to us, as participants in different programs that involved mutual collaboration, and finally as tourists. What had begun as a trickle became a flood, as they came in ever-increasing numbers, slowly but surely infiltrating our society at all levels, penetrating even the most secret of our elite power groups….

It was later confirmed by Hank that the stars of origin of his people were Tau Ceti and Epsilon Eridani. In later sessions Oscar discussed some reasons for the presence of the aliens. He said the[y] do not like the situation with some of the small grey aliens. He corrected us when we used the term 'grey' and said that they are actually white. The Tau Cetians feel that the abductions being carried out by some of the Greys are a great injustice to humanity. ‘They are a parasitic race that has and is preying on human civilizations throughout the universe, Oscar relayed. He added that our government's involvement with the grays is very dangerous and out of control….The Tau Cetians have been preyed upon by these aliens before and they are working with other races and communities that were also victims…. (Oscar) wants people to know that if they are contacted by the Tau Cetians (humans such as he described) to not be afraid because they are here to help...

Maybe the Greys could have used these human looking aliens as 'slaves', hypnoticed by the Greys.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
If you are right being in deep space without real sun for eons may turn them white and they could have evolved from black. That is if we speculate based on human evolutionary skin race variations.. the "hot climate black skin/cold climate white skin" theory may not even apply as they may not even be humanlike enough to make those comparisons.. they may not even be mammals. They might be shape shifters. ex. perhaps like a camelian lizard.. given the speed of UFOs I think some aliens travel interdimentionally which would indicate the ability to manipulate matter and possibily their appearence.

There is also be a big difference between hot planet and hot climate. Whites were (apparently) black, moved to cold climates and evolved into white.. it was a very minor change our species. A hot planet with no cold climates would effect more than just skin and eye colour. for instance if reptilians exist they may be from hot climates and cold blooded (like lizards in the desert) and if gray's exist they may be amphibians with little sun.

..and yeah I'm basing this on what we know about overall earth evolution. The rules of life may be very different abroad.


Reports tell that the Greys' reptilian-like skin is very tough and can reportedly withstand the exstreme temperatures from very cold to very hot, when they allegedly walk on the Moon (reports of alien bases on the Moon www.bibliotecapleyades.net... ), and the Greys can reportedly not breathe the Earth's atmosphere. www.abovetopsecret.com... www.phils.com.au... And Martians reportedly breathed gas. So, it seems it depends on how the different alien species adapt to their climatic environments. www.alienshift.com... www.wingmakers.co.nz... It seems the Nordic's home planet Erra have a green atmosphere, similar climate to Earth.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kramoler
Hi. My name is Sven and I live in Sweden. I'm 16 years old, I have blond hair and blue eyes. I'm 184 centimetres tall i.e 6 foot. I don't believe in extra-terrestrial life, but I think it's good that you people do, to consider the mysterious with awe is what makes us human. You're not even critical about what you read, anything anyone claims on this site seems perfectly eligible for you people to believe in, it's ridiculous! Have fun believing in nonsense!

DNA of tall blond female human looking alien



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Meeting with a Galactic Commander


I will be introducing to you a very special case ..At the Equador's embassy in Peru a person who said was an extraterrestrial arrived, but the most shocking part of it ..is that the proved it ..the officials involved including the embassador share their accounts with us ..an amazing news. On August 1978 in Lima, Peru, at the embassy of Equador ..a being who said to be an extraterrestrial ..commander Banyú arrived in an extraterrestrial vessel who requested a meeting with the consul of Equador ..but was not able to talk with him. The next day a secret memo from Equador's Department of Defense arrived requesting the number of war ships that were due to leave the port of El Callao. A week later commander Banyú met with the consul of the embassy Jose Davila and cultural affairs Alberto Avila, but as a greeting alien commander Banyú presented them with a picture (from a cosmic radar) who showed all the war ships from that country at which point the consul realized it was an undisclosed and sensitive information because of the problems Equador had with Peru. He quickly sent the picture attached to a 3-page memo with detailed and well written instructions on how to reach peace between the two countries to Equador's Department of Defense ..he also gave them a radar picture of the post of intelligence from Equador's military. This story was investigated by Equadorian ufologist Jaime Rodriguez, and aired on the TV program 'UFO evidence'. Alberto Avila in an interview described Banyú as being who looked Nordic about almost 7 feet tall who was dressed impeccably and that emited a very strong scent which it was very pleasant and penetrating. Meetings with Banyú extrended for over four months ..at which time gave predictions all of them becoming true and taking place one by one ..including an earthquake and changes in the Government. He told us about the earthquake ..and change in the Government in October 5th ..the change in the Government occured and the earthquake struck killing 40,000 people. In one of his last meetings Alberto Avila told the galactic commander that on his way out the embassy could arrest him ..he did this to see the extraterrestrial's reaction ..but the commander showed him that his technology was his best defense. Last time i saw him, i told him >>How about if i get you arrested on your way out of the embassy?These orbs are surrounding me, controlling me and protecting me ..and here (showing him the pendant) two of us identified from above



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The Nordic Alien Species.

Hi Op and All,

I'd agree there are many alien races visiting us, including the chlorifil models. Nordics/Tall Whites--you know Billy's visitors, were on this ball to help through warnings or possibly advance their own agenda? Mayhap's using this ball as a repair centre for sometimes banged-up ships?- (see Hall's site too).

I cerrtainly believe Tall Whites/Nordic EBE species exist and are the more benevelent earth visiting species -- some of which monitor us by living within our high-Gov and Military places.

Decoy



posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
The Nordic Alien Species.

Hi Op and All,

I'd agree there are many alien races visiting us, including the chlorifil models. Nordics/Tall Whites--you know Billy's visitors, were on this ball to help through warnings or possibly advance their own agenda? Mayhap's using this ball as a repair centre for sometimes banged-up ships?- (see Hall's site too).

I cerrtainly believe Tall Whites/Nordic EBE species exist and are the more benevelent earth visiting species -- some of which monitor us by living within our high-Gov and Military places.

Decoy

Hello 'Decoy'
Tall Whites and Nordics are different from each other. According to Charles Hall, the Tall Whites looks more like hybrids, more hybrid features than humans and Nordics (Pleiadeans). The descriptions of Tall Whites looks more 'Frightening/ugly' compared to the more handsome/wonderful looking Nordics (Scandinavian, or almost Latino-like, or almost asian-like). According to Charles Hall, the Tall Whites eat food that is dangerous to Earth-humans. The Tall Whites lives in www.astrostar.com... Arcturus Starsystem, while Nordics (Pleiadeans) lives in a small cluster of seven stars located in the Constellation of Taurus, 420 light years from planet Earth. The names of the seven stars in the Pleiades system are Taygeta, Maya, Coela, Atlas, Merope, Electra, Alcoyne. The Pleiadians reside on the planet Erra, which is almost as large as Earth, one of ten planets that circle their sun, Tayget. Other pleiadians would live on the planets Semjase, Ptaah and Quetzal.



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
pretty interesting the replies in this thread (besides the ones just calling this racist)



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The Nordics are no other than the VRIL-Society aka Nazi UFOs.
Just wait and see.



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
The Pleiades[/url] (also called Nordics) reportedly during their telepathic meeting with President Eisenhower tried to warn him against the 'Big nosed Greys'. The Nordics reportedly didn't want to share their advanced technology and suggested the President to stop the nuclear weapon program. President Eisenhower reportedly refused to listen to the Nordics. The next alien race 'Big nosed Greys' reportedly suggested President Eisenhower to share some of their advanced technology, in case the President let them have alien bases on Earth and abduct humans. The president reportedly accepted these terms, and a tready was reportedly then signed with the 'Big nosed Greys'. According to some whistleblowers (former military personnel, scientists, or former officials who decide to break their secret sworn oath and reveal what they know) the 'Big nosed Greys' should report every single person they abducted to the MJ-12 group, but the abductions reportedly got out of control (too many abductions, several thousands of people from all over the world claim to be abducted by aliens), and military personnel reportedly complaints about the lack of teaching in alien technology by alien scientists.
So the Nordics reportedly did what they could to try to warn Eisenhower against the 'Big nosed Greys'.


The 'Big nosed Greys' were a term created by the government for purposes of disinformation, the term for the being is called simply "grey" as they have two slits for nostrils, and a 1 inch mouth with no lips or tongue. That makes sense for the end of the bargain they made with the government at Holloman AFB in 1964, they happened to take the lips, ear, and reproductive organs which are all things they don't have of cattle mutilations beginning in 1965. The 'Pleiades'(Nordics are disinformation) are termed by the government Whites. The Whites supposedly met with Eisenhower at Edwards Air force in 1954. The very first discovered alien was a Grey in 1947, and quite possibly in 1948 the government found were the alien base was located, but not until '64 did they establish contact.





top topics
 
24
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum