It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
THE NORDIC ALIEN SPECIES The Nordics are an extra terrestrial species which has been reported to be observing the activities here on Earth. Individuals who have allegedly come in contact with the Nordics say that they are here to observe our culture and not interfere in our evolution. Some individuals have suggested that because of the Nordic's similar physical appearance to humans that they could possibly be our long lost relatives who have since moved on to another planet. Other individuals suggest that the Nordics are in conflict with they Greys because they object to the Greys interfering with human evolution. Other than these few theories, not a lot is known about the Nordics. Description Extra-terrestrial Species: Nordics Aliases: Swedes Height: 5 - 6.5 feet Weight: 120 - 240 pounds (estimated) Eyes: Human Hair: Blonde Skin: Pale white Sex: Male and Female Communication: Telepathic Location of Origin Pleides Distinguishing Characteristics Share common physical features with human beings (especially Scandinavians) Are taller than the average human Have more of a muscular build than the average human

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hmmm... if the "Greys" are bad guys who are exploiting us, then it seems that the "Nordics" are the good guys here to protect us (and if that's the case, then why are the letting the "Greys" run all over us?)...

"Although Nordics are humanoid and externally almost identical to humans. There are subtle differences in the Nordic alien physiology, and most of them are based on the living conditions that they have grown up in. Their planets are extremely hot and dry, and have a low oxygen content in the atmosphere. They have a larger lung capacity than humans and have a copper based blood in order to carry oxygen more efficiently. The eyes are protected by inner lids and can allow them to see into the ultraviolet range of the spectrum. They have only 28 teeth, as they lack a back pair of molars. Their heads are longer than humans. The brain case is about .2 mm thicker and the bone is harder. The brain is the same as the human brain as far as structure and size is concerned, except for the midbrain area, where there are functions that allow telepathic and telekinetic skills. It explains the psionic powers of the Nordics. The skin allows moisture to be drawn from the air as well as moisture to penetrate. The heart beats at around 242 beats per minute, and the average blood pressure is 80 systolic and 40 diastolic. They have extremely dilated blood vessels. The heart is located where the human liver would be. The cartilage that would protect a human heart extends down 3.5cm further in the Nordic in order to protect this structure. Blood cells are biconvex in contrast to the concave cells of humans. Kidney type functions only allow about half the liquid consumed to be excreted. The rest is evidently put back into the system. Urine is thick with minerals and appears in color and texture to freshly pumped crude oil. Feces are dry pellets with all moisture removed. The adult Nordic can regulate the amount of adrenaline in their body. They have no pineal gland. Nordic females are capable of being impregnated at any time, but the males are capable of impregnation about once a year. The period of incubation is three to five months..."

From aliens.monstrous.com...

Also, the "Nordics" claim that they are from three different star systems: Their star system of origin is in the Pleiades cluster of stars, with colony worlds in the Vega and Hyades star systems.

I do find it interesting, though, that no one has ever said what the "Nordics" call themselves, or what names they've given the star systems they've told us they're from. For that matter, what do they call our star system? What do they call our species? The langauage aspect is a tantalizing missing piece of evidence that remains missing...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
if the discription is corect how can you tell who is ailen and who is just swedish? how do i know that the swedish man that lives in my village isnt a nordic? can you tell me how to find out plz?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't believe it. Thats just the type of alien that lingers in the imagination of a racist mind. Who thought of this alien type? Why couldent the Nordics be black, chinese, or spanish looking? Why tall, white, and blond?

They often make them sound like if they were perfect. The perfect white alien. And the evil gray one. Can't get no colored aliens cause they imediately are coined evil. What a bunch of bull!

I don't need to see this type of alien coming down from another planet cause I see them everyday in America

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Who thought of this alien type? Why couldent the Nordics be black, chinese, or spanish looking? Why tall, white, and blond?

I have no problem with this. I want one called Sven.. the greys have their sadomasochistic operating tables where as they apparently give good massages. I vote we make 1st contact with them first.

They often make them sound like if they were perfect. The perfect white alien. And the evil gray one.

And reptilians are meant to be green. Must be why the cop such a bad rap all the time.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Their planets are extremely hot and dry, and have a low oxygen content in the atmosphere.

If "their" planet is hot and dry? why are they pale skined? surely they'd have a tan ? or do they hide underground ?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I don't believe it. Thats just the type of alien that lingers in the imagination of a racist mind. Who thought of this alien type? Why couldent the Nordics be black, chinese, or spanish looking? Why tall, white, and blond?

They often make them sound like if they were perfect. The perfect white alien. And the evil gray one. Can't get no colored aliens cause they imediately are coined evil. What a bunch of bull!

I don't need to see this type of alien coming down from another planet cause I see them everyday in America

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Cabanman]

you need to go get help with that racist feeling of everything needs to be about color!
It seems to me most people dont care what color a person or alien is..its all about the "whys"? the "whats"? and not what i "see". somethings you might want to work on before you talk about this stuff.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CORF

you need to go get help with that racist feeling of everything needs to be about color!
It seems to me most people dont care what color a person or alien is..its all about the "whys"? the "whats"? and not what i "see". somethings you might want to work on before you talk about this stuff.

The person who thought about this alien species needs help. I am just pointing out an observation. And by the way you make no sense. I don't understand what you are trying to say to me.

People often think that the colored aliens are evil, (Green reptilians, gray aliens, dark colored mothman, etc). But on the other hand the Nordics are just visiting us and are perfect, they mean us no harm. Yeah right, what a bunch of bull

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't think greys are evil at all, I mean if you take into consideration that they have developed their technology enough to be able to travel to our planet, that they must have developed spiritually and socially...meaning they are peaceful.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Nordics perspire excessively.
If you ever encouter them, you will know.!!
I spent a year in the company of 2 Nordics, one male and one female, they were partners.
They had no problem answering any/all of my questions.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is it just me or is every single human-looking alien blonde haired and blue eyed? Does seem a little too Hitlerish for me. Aryan supremecest aliens or what?
But seriously are there no darker ones that contact us? Just curious.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Nordics perspire excessively.
If you ever encouter them, you will know.!!
I spent a year in the company of 2 Nordics, one male and one female, they were partners.
They had no problem answering any/all of my questions.

What do you mean you spent a year with them ? What kinda questios did you ask them?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian

ProudCanadian

"The Nordics" are not a real race. Somebody made them up. But one visiting race happens to somewhat fit the original bogus description and when they are seen, they are often assumed to be "The Nordics."

"The Grays" (not their real name.) are a real race visiting Earth. (There used to be two races visiting who were both called The Grays, who look a lot alike and were doing similar things with humans.) Their skin is medium gray and they are shaped and sized like our typical popular description of alien people. These races are who became so well known for the rampant propaganda launched against them by Earth authorities.

However, many visiting races have some shade of gray skin and are about the same size and shape as The Grays, and many people who see alien people like this, assume them to be The Grays.

Some of our visiting races are very small (2-3 ft.), some very tall (7-8 ft.), some thin and some heavy. Some have white skin, some black, some brown, some yellow, some green, some blue and some all different colors.

These are just the ones I know about for myself. There are many races visiting Earth, and I would not be surprised by any colors they may be.

[edit on 3/15/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ASSASSIN651
I don't think greys are evil at all, I mean if you take into consideration that they have developed their technology enough to be able to travel to our planet, that they must have developed spiritually and socially...meaning they are peaceful.

A space faring civilization does not automatically entail a peaceful one. Only those societies that are tempered with strong moral values avoid becoming imperialistic. Ethics has little to do with developing advanced technology.

As far as the Greys are concerned, there are many reports of them treating those they kidnap like laboratory animals. The ends do not justify the means. Which points to them being self-serving and subtly imperialistic.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I don't know if I agree with that. Throughout human history, we have supposedly become more civilized, yet we are a greedy warring species, regardless of religious and social beliefs or technological advancements, showing no real signs of calming down.

So, if the grays are real, I don't think we can just assume they are a benevolent peaceful species because of their technology/evolution.

Could be, but maybe not.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Back on topic...

I remember reading that there are abductee reports about Nordics serving as security on Zetan-Grey spacecraft. So that the kidnapped Homo sapiens would not try to take on the physically weaker and shorter Greys.

So I question the stance that the Nordics are on our side and/or that they are not part of the Zetan-Grey agenda.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by daboga75

I don't know if I agree with that. Throughout human history, we have supposedly become more civilized, yet we are a greedy warring species, regardless of religious and social beliefs or technological advancements, showing no real signs of calming down.

So, if the grays are real, I don't think we can just assume they are a benevolent peaceful species because of their technology/evolution.

daboga75

That is why races like us are not allowed to travel out into space where we will do there what we do at home to our own kind. We do not have everything on our planet we will need to travel and won't get it from the advanced races the way we are now. If we traveled to other worlds before we were informed and trustworthy, the other races would have to kill us just in defense of themselves.

That is why advanced races work to inform newer hostile races at the point of intelligence, but before they begin to travel far enough to be a threat, if they manage to survive.

Not all races develop with hostility while they are new. Most are peaceful already. A race that works together within itself evolves and advances much more peacefully, faster and healthier than a hostile race. A new peaceful race has little difficulty accepting other life and taking its place in its local group of worlds.

Allied races share whatever they can with whoever needs it. Humans on Earth don't even live that way with our own yet.

There is an organization between all advanced races that is based on peace. Having peace does not mean never having conflict, but it does mean solving conflicts peacefully, a new concept to the advancement of Earth and longevity of the whole human race.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Slightly off topic,

Well I'm confused now - we have 2 experiencers on this thread, One says they exist because he/she lived with them & the other says they (The Nordics) were made up!

Not very productive IMO & definitely not helping the cause... whatever that maybe now.

Sorry, back on now.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What do you mean you spent a year with them ? What kinda questios did you ask them

Mostly I listened, as they knew everything about me since the day I was born, and what I was doing right and erring.
They 'looked' young enough to be my children.
I have a big photo of both of them together, if I can find it.Been looking as she told me they did NOT want any of their photos to be used soon, but it has been about 15 years..and they are gone~~~~

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Is it just me or is every single human-looking alien blonde haired and blue eyed? Does seem a little too Hitlerish for me. Aryan supremecest aliens or what?

Personally, if I'm going to be contacted, I'd prefer a beautiful white human looking alien that smiles a lot. But the feminine stuff freaks me out. I mean them being feminine men. The last thing I want to be contacted by is a gay alien. And I don't think I care to be contacted by greys either.

No gays or greys. However, the females would be great to talk to. I know you are listening. You know where I live.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join