It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BPA from water bottles in 90% of us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So, not only are fuel and fuel derivatives coating the world outside and around us, their by-products are coating our insides as well.

Not only do we need to stop what we're doing IMMEDIATELY, we need to figure out what to do with the plastics and left-overs we've already created.

And I'm not talking "repurposing" or finding a "consumer niche" for unwanted plastics, I'm talking complete disposal of these poli- compounds that are not of this planet and have no place here.

I mean, the sterilizing aspects of BPA almost make the movie "Children of Men" prescient.

Full Article on BPA in our bodies

~~~~~~CONTRARY ARGUMENT?~~~~~~~
Of course, the argument could be made that we are doing God's plan / the Universe's plan. Maybe we are the glitch in evolution that must weed itself out. Perhaps we should just keep going until we "off" ourselves right off the planet and into the fossil record.

Or, maybe the evolutionary steps to come will see a biological organism (our descendants) that are resistant to as well as symbiotic with these plastics and polymers and circuitry. Perhaps we are the universe's path to so called "synthetic" lifeforms.

And well I may put all these ideas out there, I'm still not convinced. I think things need to be halted and reversed as soon as possible.

join