It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Chess Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The powerful mod, you can move this post to other ATS board as you see fit. If you dont like this game, move on, if you like please S & F , thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
War is bad. So lets play chess game instead of killing.

Please post your scenario regarding the hypothetical WW3 war. Basic chess pieces are as follows, add as you see fit.

UN, USA, Israel, Turks, China, Russia, Brazil, EU Nation, Iraq, Nato, NK, AAA (nuclear detonation), World (rest of the world that not on stage) and UFO (special appearance)

Chess movement preferably bold with description and followed by newline.
Sample:

Whales move to north of NK - War exercise too noisy, need new habitat
AAA - NK anger at whales thinking they are spies, nuke the sea.

I hope we can learn something from these chess movements.

Yay for my 1st thread, now click on the S&F thingy, though I dunno what its use for (hoping for McD voucher).

[edit on 6-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm interested, but kinda confused
. Could you elaborate a little more?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
First, S&F for your first thread.

Originally posted by RainCloud
Please post your scenario regarding the hypothetical WW3 war.

hypothetically i think the marketting geniuses for the powers that be would not call it world war three, because of the connotations it may have.

i think they may call it something different, and it would take years for the general pubic to catch up with the fact that world war three has begun.

"Global War on Terror"

where global = war

marketting geniuses our tax dollars pay for, help keep us from panic.
news organizations would probably spend more time bashing eachother, to serve as a diversion.

martial law would probably not be overtly announced to hundreds of millions simultaniously. this is not how martial law works, me thinks.

as for what a chess game would look like for world war three, or global conflict, i think along the lines of risk, and axis and allies. i think those are board games.

as for a chess game, i don't know.
chess is not my thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
A Discovery of trillions of dopllars in resources are discovered in Afghanistan..........."USA repostions newly released troops from Iraq and re-orders them to Afghanistan" First Move

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join