It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEVELOPING: Wikileaks threatens to release "insurance" file code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
no source on the fox news reports

isnt that weird??

can this report be a hoax?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
no source on the fox news reports

isnt that weird??

can this report be a hoax?

That's what I'm wondering.
OP claimed this was on Fox, yet there's been no follow-up?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson
You should be suspicious, seeing as how this guy has purposely mislead many of you. I'll never trust this guy ever since he released that video of an Apache engaging armed insurgents and claiming it was "collateral murder".

The guy clearly has an agendas and doesn't mind lying to advance it.

Wait a minute, weren't those guys proven to be journalists?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wiki leak is 'their' tool to shut down the net in the name of 'cyber' security.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

It was mentioned on Fox News at the same time they reported on the insurance file. I am not sure whether Fox news was simply speculating but it was mentioned after interviewing the spokesperson for the Pentagon.

I think if anything as more pressure comes from the Pentagon then this code release is a reality and soon to be on the horizon. If it is insurance then if I were wikileaks I would not release it until insurance is needed. Regardless of if anything comes of this in the next day or two...I wanted to pass it on what the reporter stated. Not that it was true, but that it was mentioned in a way that stated wikileaks threatened to release a code on the insurance file.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The military industrial complex will not be threatened or be blackmailed. It has no fears, for it had instilled fears in humanity successfully.

They are prepared to destroy our fair haired boy and anyone that stands in their way. They do not care if the truth be told, nor fear it. The msm will whitewashed it and for those who are still not satisfied, the military industrial complex will just show you its middle finger.

Who cares about the little guy anyway? Tell them to eat cake while staring down the barrels of their power, wealth and might, and shut up. Look at what happened after the wikileaks video was shown. Was anyone punished? Plenty of red faces, but lives go on. The sheeps bleat now and then, but largely had remained silent.

Why would it be any different when the truth from the 'insurance file' be shown anyway? Life will still go on, our fair haired boy eliminated, and the MIC's continued middle finger to us all.....

Human justice is dead...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

The problem isn't so much the American people knowing the truth. If other countries get dirt on America their populations will demand their leaders to do something. I am sure our media can always twist a story, unless the information released is so damning that nobody could dare say otherwise.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I've been following this and the only thing Wikileaks has actually publicly said about the file is:

JULIAN ASSANGE: Well, I think it’s better that we don’t comment on that. But, you know, one could imagine in a similar situation that it might be worth ensuring that important parts of history do not disappear. August 3rd interview

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

The problem isn't so much the American people knowing the truth. If other countries get dirt on America their populations will demand their leaders to do something. I am sure our media can always twist a story, unless the information released is so damning that nobody could dare say otherwise.

NOBODY will dare say otherwise.

The Military Industrial Complex is no longer just an american institution but through globalisation, its tentacles had reached and corrupted every nation on Earth through the wealth and tech by defence related industries, creating jobs for other nations that their leaders would grovel and lick their boots.

Only commie China stands alone, as it has its own might and tech, either stolen or conned and freely given away by stupid inept industrialists. China is not the good guy anyway. It's a dictatorship.

New Russia is a gone case. Thus smaller states will just shut up and accept MIC's middle finger shafted up. Did anyone ask for justice, even for the dead journalists murdered in the apache video? None. so much for journalistic supposedly altrusic aims. BS more likely.

Taxpaying mankind had been screwed and is continuely screwed everyday...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
quick question ive been on wikileaks and i dont see such insurance file mybe im looking wrong, ive been on wikileaks a couple of times

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
quick question ive been on wikileaks and i dont see such insurance file mybe im looking wrong, ive been on wikileaks a couple of times

Let Me Google That For You...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Julian Assange is an international-information terrorist, and someday karma will come back and bite him in the duff.

Hopefully he will be caught and turned over to our government.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CommandoJoe

thanks, wow lol that link was cool

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
Julian Assange is an international-information terrorist, and someday karma will come back and bite him in the duff.

Wow, how the terrorist word is being easily use and manipulated today. That's a new one - information terrorist? Who's doing the murder of innocents? What next - sheeple terrorists?

The MIC best save up enough resourceness to build 6 billion dog cages and feed 'terrorists' for life or have enough bullets to kill them all in one single night.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

true ... these people have so much money that they control every single country ... besides what? Cuba?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

he may be a CIA guy, but that doesnt mean that what he posted was good information

it just provided a lot of insight of incredible crimes against humanity never seen before

they will be able to prosecute using this

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's no surprise the military is banned from viewing the leaks from Wikileaks. Would you want your soldiers to find out the truth that what they're really fighting for? (greed, oil, wars based on lies)

I, for one am very eager to see what is released next.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Other than the constant rotations, family
separations, and combat stress there
are only a few things I know that would
positively cause low moral. (as if those
were not enough)

First would be complete, undeniable, in
black and white proof of this all being a
massive cover up.

This next thing might take some time to
explain.

We all know the Military Defense Contractors
are raking in the money. They provided
b.s body armor, crap humvee armor,
fried a few soldiers in the shower and so
on just for a few bucks profit.

I heard something the other day I could
not believe. It seems the insurance company
that underwrites all of the DOD life insurance
(Prudential) actually makes money off our
GIs deaths.

The standard policy for a combat death I
believe is $400,000. Prudential does not like
to make lump sum payments to the beneficiaries.
They will, but they prefer to make the annuity
payments instead. That way they earn interest
off what they do not have to pay up front.

I have never been able to qualify for life
insurance so I do not know if this is a
standard practice. Just the idea that these
people try to make money off our troops
deaths would drive my moral in the ground.

This was on NBC the other day. I never knew
about it and live next door to a military base
and have been affiliated with the military my
whole life.

Can you imagine what would scare the DOD
to the point of that order?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
but really, this block will only make the the soldiers inclined to release something with more power of will

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Pretty sure due to the size of the file that it contains the video where over 100 civilians died along with the unreleased documents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join