Anger mounts over Michelle Obama's 5-day Spanish holiday

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

To think of all of this hitting the fan in the dog days of summer. Typically as with the stock markets, August is a political down time. Bloomberg has been all over the news with his over the top support for that mosque of conquest near ground zero. I don't recall any fervent support by Bloomberg of any other group of New Yorkers "rights", especially not the responders to 911. One might think that "he doth protest too much" on this one.

The Spain connection? That's easy, all of Europe is coming under more pressure to adopt Sharia law and Spain already has a Muslim history having been at one time largely under the control of the Moors.

Spain’s Arabic Past, Still Alive

These Moorish mosques were converted from Muslim to Christian sites hundreds of years ago but to think that there is not currently pressure by Muslim countries on Spain to reverse at least the outward signs of the "Reconquista" is naive. Spain has two historical strikes against it with the "Reconquista" as well as being the home of the "Inquisition". An odd juxtaposition of historical insults to both Islam and Judaism but isn't that the same combo that makes the actions of Bloomberg so curious? Not that a Jew would never stand up for the rights of a Muslim group but that a billionaire Jew that has Bloomberg's particular business acumen, has let the rebuilding of the tower area including the memorial drag on for years and is now doing this for the Muslim group. The cart is surely before the horse.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Is it really rational or logical to outwardly reject every single thing about a person without weighing each issue on its own facts and merits?

After a point, yes it is rational. Especially when Obama ( might as well spell out who we're talking about ) has shown himself to be such a bold-faced liar, and a person who has broken almost every campaign promise he made.

We have lost all faith and trust in him. He deserves the utmost scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
So, please don't suggest I, or others, hate anyone.

Yet, that is exactly what you did in your post.

Otherwise you'll be a hypocrite.

Nothing else to add....

No, I said hating is waste. Please read my posts carefully. You seem to want to twist my words. Let's keep this thread on topic. If you want to make this personal, please reply to me via u2u.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Bloomberg's particular business acumen, has let the rebuilding of the tower area including the memorial drag on for years and is now doing this for the Muslim group. The cart is surely before the horse.

Something certainly doesn't add up, yes, what about the memorial?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Hemisphere, I tried to include your post in this response, but the system would not allow it. I think your post was maxed. In any case, thanks for expanding on my points. It's nice to be understood.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by Wolfenz

Great vids Wolfenz. Thanks for those.

From Wiki: The remaining Kennedy assassination related documents are scheduled to be released to the public by 2017, twenty-five years after the passage of the JFK Records Act.

Scheduled yes, will they be released at that time? We will soon see and how would we know what was recorded specifically for our consumption 25 years further into the NWO agenda? The truth, we could have handled the truth but there would have been a house cleaning and we can readily conclude that the one time Director of the CIA, G.H.W. Bush would have been tossed with the trash.

John J. McCloy from what little I've seen here must have been an NWO referee/watch dog at these hearings. He likely oversaw what was released as well as the final verbiage for what was documented and is soon to be released. In 2017 all directly involved with the commission as well as their kin and confidants will surely be long dead. How did we ever accept such a blatant cover-up?

As for Barry and Michelle, I would not put them in the same class as a JFK. JFK was no sweetheart as we know but their roads to puppet power were radically different. Neither is better or more acceptable just radically different. Kennedy obviously born to rule and positioned by his father's ill gotten gains, seemed to fight against the NWO agenda once he thought he was beyond their control. Ouch! Big freakin' ouch! Barry on the other hand is a creation, molded from childhood by the Ford Foundation to serve the NWO agenda. The story of his shattered family life is a guide book for mind control. They produced a man without a family, country, race, faith or so much as a thought of his own. He is all and he is nothing in particular. If you squint enough you can see anything in him. The perfect puppet and the perfect lure.

Obama's mother - an unconventional life

Obama's controllers were and are never far away despite the quaint stories of an independent high school basketballer. His life has been anything but storybook American. His controllers always present, overlapping but never permanent include(d) a radical leftist mother supported by the Ford Foundation, a birth father that abandoned him and his beloved but flawed mother, an alcoholic Muslim step-father (Lolo Soetoro), Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alinsky by proxy, Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Tony Rezko and Rahm Emanuel among others. How could independent thought and conscience survive such an onslaught? Do people arrive at liberal/leftist thinking on their own? Certainly but that was clearly not the case with BO. It's not like he had a multitude of choices. He was funneled into one choice his entire life. He didn't stand a chance of being anything but leftist.

Kennedy on the other hand was allowed to have a conscience. If we can thank Catholicism for anything it was the guilt in JFK. TPTB thought he would ignore his nagging conscience, they offered him so much in lieu of conscience and held it all over him. His controllers considered Kennedy's dependency on pain killers and his appetite for sex would over-ride his notion of being a force for justice. They thought his father's scandalous climb to power in Boston and his fantasy filled navy record would keep him from bucking his riders.

Obama has had no such luxury in his life. TPTB learned their lessons well with Kennedy. They took all of the chance out of selecting a president. They hand crafted "Pinocchio". I doubt that Barrack will ever seriously challenge his programming.

Hemisphere, very interesting & insightful vision of Barack.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Bloomberg makes Dubai a hub

www.thenational.ae...

“Particularly since the meltdown of the western capitalist system, there has been an increasingly large focus on the virtues of Islamic finance,” he said. “Today, there is no one single provider of information that caters to the Islamic finance market. So by Bloomberg being here, we are in the process of building out an Islamic finance product. We are very confident that we can build a product that meets the needs of the market right now.”

en.wikipedia.org...

I need some fresh air.

Like maybe another planet.

Stormdancer, this is interesting since Dubai was just recently saved from bankruptcy by other Arab nations.

Coincidentally, there's a program on Dubai tonight (9 or 10 pm) on the Travel Channel. I don't know if you're an Anthony Bourdain fan, but it's on his show, "No Reservations." It seems Bourdain won't be just reviewing the food, he'll also be throwing an unwelcome spotlight on the gross disparity between the lives of the serving (slave) class there as compared to the lives of the obscenely rich in Dubai.

Trust Tony to show the roaches!

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
My husband has owned a construction management company for more than a decade. It has done well, employing a small number of people, insuring them. He has paid his taxes, unemployment and workman's comp. We've made a decent living, but we're not in a very good place for retirement one day.

This week, we're faced with deciding whether or not to close the company. With 4 kids in college and a mortgage, the prospect of shutting the doors to his business is so overwhelming, we're not sleeping very well, to say the least.

The recession has finally caught up with us. I look around our house and wonder if we'll still be in it by next year. We have some savings for retirement and figure we have a year to blow through it before we'll have to face reality.

He is looking for jobs----we're willing to relocate....but for every job he applies for there are 100 or a 1,000 other guys going after the same position.

Watching Michele Obama frolick in the waves of Spain was a little more than I could handle. I'm wondering what my future holds and she's eating foi gras on a beach in Spain that was vacated just for her.

The Obama administration is on dis-connect.

What a complete disgrace this vacation in Spain was. With unemployment up to staggering numbers and people like me wondering if we're going to survive...

She slapped me in the face.

She is Marie Antoniette saying, "Let them eat cake."

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
adding more fuel to the fire

Now i had a thought with all those secret service men she has

what happen if the Secret Service Was told to stand down (recalled)by their Fellow Agent in Charge or Directer in the case of the President or First Lady

My Belief is
Always watch for the Directer & Agents in Charge or even Body Guards Directer in Charge Remember the Tupac Shakur Incidents as those body guard themselves claim it is a conspiracy/Coverup of the Tupac Shakur's Shooting as one was Relived another was in the 2nd car driving ! with a Mafia Style Hit ...

JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown

Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998

AGENTS GO ON RECORD:
JFK Lancer
www.jfklancer.com...

Emery Roberts Agent in Charge
that stand down the SS Agents that was on the Rear of Kennedy's limo

one of the rear Service Agent was Henry J Riybka that raised his arm up in disgust as he was forced of being stand down out of the motorcade and stand watch Air force One at the Airport

My Secret Service Discovery on Discovery

Next Let not forget the Secret Agents infamous drinking binge the night before the Assassination where they influenced to Drink ? to Change Service Agents ? or why were they selected in the motorcade 4 out of the 9 that drank at the Fort Worth Press Club ? Landis , Hill, Ready & Bennett ? as Rybka & Hill Recalled to the 2nd Limo (vice Presidents Johnson ) Hill climb on and Rybka
refused .. Rybka died in 1975
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry to go a little off topic but people here at ATS is complaining about where she is going and Complaining about the Secret Service Agents that follow her it just doesn't matter if the TPTB wants to take someone out they will ..

its has been repeated over and over watch the the one that controls Secret Service not really the Agents themselves and just pretend she's is going on a Fund Raiser Trip to Spain wow ..

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I don't understand how Democrats aren't pissed at this as well. It's completely ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Is it really rational or logical to outwardly reject every single thing about a person without weighing each issue on its own facts and merits?

You took that quote from me out of context and didn't actually address what I was referring to. My point....which was IN WHOLE more llike that acting like children throwing angry hissy fits with frothing at the mouth anger and directing hate toward a person are dim and appear to be irrational and illogical.

[edit on 8/9/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This would really be a non-issue with me if it was not for this quote from the POTUS (Feb, 2010):

During the president's town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, he discussed the need to curb spending during tough economic times. "When times are tough, you tighten your belts," the president said. "You don't go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage. You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college."

Source

Now I know that the First Lady is not suffering during these tough economic times, but it would be really nice if she showed some respect to those that are.

The role of the First Lady has evolved over time, but one thing has remained constant. She is supposed to be a Role Model of American women.
From america.gov:

The role of the first lady, the U.S. president’s spouse, has evolved from fashion trendsetter and hostess of White House dinners to a more substantive position. While there have been diverging views on the roles of women in society, the first lady is still a role model for American women. One of the highest-profile jobs in the U.S. government comes with no official duties, no paycheck, and almost limitless possibilities. The first lady can influence the president and can even exercise a degree of political power over policy and legislation.

Let them eat cake indeed.

I can see nothing in here actions that I would want to aspire to.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

What's so great about Spain to where she couldn't take a vacation in the United States?

She says her 9 year-old daughter hasn't never been to Spain and this was the opotunity to go. Is her daughter terminally ill?

There are plenty of places to go here in the United States, this includes Hawaii and the US Virgin Islands if you didn't know, where Americans could've used the money that's being spent on foriegn soil.

She, just as her husband, needs to get in touch with Americans.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

If I could only be a fly on the White House wall when Obama actually tries to tells Michelle [edit for manners] to "curb spending".
First thing that comes to mind is the scene from "The Color Purple" when Oprah starts smacking the heck out of Harpo.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What a non issue to worry about.

when you graduate from Princeton University and Harvard Law, and work as a lawyer and a director for the Chicago Hospital system, then you cry babies can take a trip to Spain too.

Guess what, you get decent education, you get a good job, you get to take a trip.

Funny how no one cries how the first lady is an unpaid position. You get someone for free.

So if you manage to accomplish all those things and you still can't afford a trip to Spain, then I will willingly give you a hanky.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I don't understand how Democrats aren't pissed at this as well. It's completely ridiculous.

Pissed about what, exactly?

I have read every page in this thread and have not been able to figure out what I am supposed to be upset over.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

Actually, here is what you said in your first post:

I have news for the Obama haters. If you get your Republican President..

You did suggest others "hate" and even called them by name..Republican. And, by the way, it is topical and it is not personal. I don't even know you.

It is topical, because you can't come onto a thread, make accusations about why a member posted something, turn around and do the exact same thing and expect to not be called out on it. It is called rebuttal.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is absolutely ridiculous.Its outrageous.How utterly and completely irresponsible.I am outraged.
Maybe the government should pay for my vacations.I think we should all collectively stop paying taxes. Lets see mrs obama go on a vacation then.Ridiculous absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Well, Europe - which once wanted to make obama "king" - is now singing a different tune. Check out this UK article on Michelle "Antoinette's" vacation. My bolding for emphasis.

article

While the liberal-dominated US mainstream media have largely ignored the story, it is all over the blogosphere and talk radio, and will undoubtedly add to the President’s free falling poll ratings. As much as the media establishment turn a blind eye to stories like this, which are major news in the international media, the American public is increasingly turning to alternative news sources, including the British press, which has a far less deferential approach towards the White House.

The First Lady’s ill-conceived trip to Marbella and the complete disregard for public opinion and concerns over excessive government spending is symbolic of a far wider problem with the Obama presidency – the overarching disdain for the principles of limited government, individual liberty and free enterprise that have built the United States over the course of nearly two and a half centuries into the most powerful and free nation on earth.

It's the arrogance of the obama's and their minions that is resonating with people now.

Also looks like the libs here will have to start taking on the international media along with their hatred of Fox News.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

nixie_nox

Hello...

I see your point about becoming educated, progressing and receiving rewards BUT to take 30 friends on a foreign trip at Tax payers expense ?!!! isn't that pushing it a little bit ??

I think she's living the American Dream whilst others live the American Nightmare......

That said I do think A republican Government is only a step back to what has caused this MESS in the first place..

Regards

PurpleDOG UK - A British Taxpayer and voter

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join