It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Praying to Mother Earth & everything around us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What is the best way to pray to Mother Earth and all around us? sending emotions? I've been resorting to telepathically praying but it's usually in the form of the English language and the spirits don't speak English(or so I've heard)

Any tips will be greatly appreciated

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by la vie

Hi la vie. I can't give you an answer to those questions, but wish you luck in getting the answers you want. You'll probably get a better response if you ask a mod to move it to one of the religious forums.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by la vie

there are many good books on this, you should google it on amazon under native american earth prayers/chants earth centered religoius texts etc. Tghere are literally millions, and any language will do, as long as it's heartfelt!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi there. I personally send blessings to Mother Earth and the animal, plant and mineral kingdoms. I believe that we are all part of God. And I say believe because I do not put forth my beliefs to others as facts of their own lives. The light of God within us does hold much power.

As to language, as one poster stated, as long as it comes from love; from the heart, it is understood by spirit. Spirit knows the thoughts of our hearts before we (our ego selves) do.

Take care!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It is through, "Honor thy Mother and thy Father", in which I pray to Mother Earth.

I include the Father Sky, the Heavens above, and the Mother below us. Here is my daily prayer:

(facing East at Dawn)
To the East where the Sun rises.
(then I turn to face each point)
To the North where the Cold Winds blow.
To the West where the Sun sets.
To the South where all things Grow.

To the Father Sky, and the Mother Earth. Bless me and my life and all who encompass me. (this is when I go into a full rendition of forgiveness and such.

I close by saying simply: Blessed Thee!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
get in the shower, or the tub, or the pool, or any source of clean, safe, water...
send love and feel the love coming back!

just think the thoughts you want to send - she will hear you. she's always near and she loves us more than we realize.

you can think of her as Goddess or as the Tree of Life or as the Sea.
just know she is Beauty and Peace and Equality.

you don't have to get in the water, but i find that it is the best mode for two-way communication.

top topics

join