It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the new Alien Threads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Does the username, Abovetopsecret.com, work for ATS? If so, why all the new threads all the sudden about all things alien?

[edit on 18-6-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
information. This is all being tested for the front page i believe

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Has been my question since yesterday......!

Why all the new Alien Threads?......Does he work for ATS?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
mpeake:

Has been my question since yesterday......!

Why all the new Alien Threads?......Does the username AboveTopSecret.com work for ATS?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the user is the main author on the site, i.e the person who wrote all the contain on the home page. Its most likely SimonGray or SkepticOverlord

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ok, but I'm still not clear on why all the Alien threads all the sudden.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
We're launching a new version of the main content section of the website. Here is an example of the E.T.'s section: www.abovetopsecret.com... (work in progress) The new concept is to have each main-site content a thread within the discussion board. This allows members to provide commentary on the content in the main site, and also helps Google and others find their way into the discussion board. You'll notice the new features in the above link: 1) Improved content interface 2) Link to discussion on the topic 3) In-page up-to-date boolean search on related topics Also, by integrating the content and interface of the main website with the discussion board database, we'll be able to more easily add new material to the permanent collection. So as we transition to this new system, you'll see threads appear by "AboveTopSecret.com" which are existing content on the main site.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up Skeptic!!! It was just very wierd to see all these posts all the sudden. I think I counted a bit over 35 new Alien threads (some were jsut page 2, 3, 4...etc...of the original) by the same author. But that makes a bit more sense.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm rapt with the new alien threads, especially because I remember the original hoo-ha over Alternative 3.

And Skeptic Overlord's avatar gives this couch potato the vicarious feeling of exercise!

new topics

top topics

join