It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roses Made from Actual Kassam Rockets Fired Into Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I found some irony in this story. The muslims that fire rockets into Israel are finding out that their shrapnel is being made into beautifully sculpted roses. These roses are then sold to produce enough money to build additional shelters or bunkers for the Israelis.
Talk about getting lemons and making lemonade.

www.rocketsintoroses.com...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
That was a fantastic story, thanks much for the link.

Now prepare to be lam-basted by the throngs of jewish and jewish thread haters.

They will tell you "I don't hate jews, just their government" and proceed to go to town on their jew-bashing. That is the oldest excuse on the net, I dont hate "X" I just hate "X's" ( fill in the blank here )

Thanks fo sharing, keep up the good work and hang on tight. Do not let the racists, liars and biggots stop you from moving forward.

Dorian Soran

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Talk about making the best of a bad situation! Thanks for posting. Don't flame me, but - These guys can even make money from rocket shrapnel

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
That was a fantastic story, thanks much for the link.
Now prepare to be lam-basted by the throngs of jewish and jewish thread haters.
They will tell you "I don't hate jews, just their government" and proceed to go to town on their jew-bashing. That is the oldest excuse on the net, I dont hate "X" I just hate "X's" ( fill in the blank here )
Thanks fo sharing, keep up the good work and hang on tight. Do not let the racists, liars and biggots stop you from moving forward.
Dorian Soran

Thank you. Star 4 U.
Well you know, haters will hate.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This "rose from rockets" thing is insulting to my intelligence because the Israelis are not exactly a peaceful nation state. If Israel were innocent victims then this rose from rockets thing would make perfect sense. But as it stands, there is something about a oppressive state claiming to be the ones who want peace that makes this symbol of roses so insulting.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
Talk about making the best of a bad situation! Thanks for posting. Don't flame me, but - These guys can even make money from rocket shrapnel

Star 4 U.
No flame here.
It reminds of of these two beggars standing outside a city hall. One was holding up a cross, and at his feet was a bucket full of money. The other was holding up the Star of David, with nothing in his bucket. A minister walks out and drops some money into the bucket of the man that is holding the cross, then walks over to the guy holding the Star of David, and say's," you know, maybe your not liked much around here." And walks away. The guy holding the Star of David say's to the other beggar," Oy Moshie, ya think he's trying to teach us sumthin about marketing?"

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yes, Israel is full of love.

Photos of the day: Israeli kids send gifts of love to Arab kids

Maybe those kids in Lebanon in 2006 made roses out of these too.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Yea, if the Israelis are even REMOTELY wishing for peace in the middle east, then they sure are doing things in strange ways. I dont know the solution over there, (perhaps BANNING religion) but I fail to see how their strategy and actions would accomplish anything good or peaceful ever.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Baloney]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
This "rose from rockets" thing is insulting to my intelligence because the Israelis are not exactly a peaceful nation state.

I'm insulted that your insulting a non-insulting thread.
How insulting.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Oh give it a rest with your amateurish psychological BS.

Anything else you want to get in first to deter people from saying?

Never mind Israelis making roses from shrapnel, the Palestinians should be able to craft the whole bleeding flower market from the shrapnel dug out of their dead's bodies alone!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

thank you, that made my morning, wish i had the $$ i would by a rose!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Can't you just stop being a hater.
Maybe if you tried turning the other cheek (I know that that is a Christian ideology and that your opposed to it) and stretched out your hand in peace, it would start a new beginning for all the haters in the world. Or is that to Utopian for you?
Quite being a hater.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Can't you just stop being a hater.
Maybe if you tried turning the other cheek (I know that that is a Christian ideology and that your opposed to it) and stretched out your hand in peace, it would start a new beginning for all the haters in the world. Or is that to Utopian for you?
Quite being a hater.

I don't hate. I just don't particularly like anyone who kills kids.

On either side.

Just pointing out that the rockets fly both ways is not hating.

So stuff your crap, and stop assuming things about people. You haven't the first CLUE about my ideologies, but nice try, Sherlock.

If I were to play your game and start assuming things about YOU and your real motives for posting this story...oh the places I could go.

But I don't play that game.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
This "rose from rockets" thing is insulting to my intelligence because the Israelis are not exactly a peaceful nation state.

I'm insulted that your insulting a non-insulting thread.
How insulting.

It would be nice if people would embrace the good, just once and a while.

This reminds me the the scripture, pounding swords into plow-shears.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I don't hate.
So stuff your crap, and stop assuming things about people.

Ever think about taking an anger management class?
Now, just push away from the keyboard and stop being a hater.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I don't hate.

Ever think about taking an anger management class?
Now, just push away from the keyboard and stop being a hater.

There was not an ounce of anger there. I'm calm and peaceful. And laughing at you. But keep assuming things. It's amusing.

Your little feel good story isn't going to make everyone feel good about that situation. Deal with that.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
After viewing the website, I smell propaganda.

Meh, it is Israel so I am not entirely surprised.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

He and those of his ilk are trying to browbeat those that oppose the barbarity constantly displayed by the pathological murdering israelis.

The only thing being assumed is that you're gullible enough to swallow the tripe they spew.

[edit on 6/8/2010 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Aside from all that, isn't this technically spam?

Buy the Rose!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I don't condone killing children or people anywhere. Those who do have to live with it...even if they think they have a great excuse and that they have no accountability.

People so attached to "sides" who have stepped so far away from their own moral centers, common sense, logic, and reason are the ones perpetuating this type of idiocy around the world. No matter who they are or which side they sit on.

In addition, his comment about, "Muslims...are finding out" could very well be construed as an "in your face, Muslims" comment. And the laughter that went along with it. But I'm not going there. I don't like to assume things.

I found some irony in this story. The muslims that fire rockets into Israel are finding out that their shrapnel is being made into beautifully sculpted roses. These roses are then sold to produce enough money to build additional shelters or bunkers for the Israelis.
Talk about getting lemons and making lemonade.

www.rocketsintoroses.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join