It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporters Harrass Black Conservatives at Tea Party Press Conference

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It really quite an eye opening video and shows just how steeped in partisan politics our media is. Here these black Americans are trying to stand up for a truly equal society and they get hounded by left wing, DNC backed press over allegations that have absolutely no evidence to back them up! It astounds me that a white reporter would sit there and suggest that these people aren't legitimately black or are some kind of race traitors.

In my opinion these people are the cream of the crop. They are some of the few people in this country that get it. The press who treat them with disdain are the problem and are the ones keeping people divided.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Hudson]

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow I loved this clip. These are some really awesome Americans to stand up and say this in the face of all the lies going around.

Stop the Racism, it's a powder keg, he said.

They come all this way and they don't wanna look back!

I AGREE.

Let's Stop the Racism NOW! From all sides.

It's time the people unite for GOOD and to SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!

It's OUR country! All of us no matter what your skin color is.

These folks here rock.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ok, but wait a minute... I was under the impression that the Tea Party was racist. This video makes it look like it's the media being racist - as this group of individuals from the Tea Party doesn't fit their carefully planned and executed propaganda campaign against the Tea Party.

Just waiting for the Liberal mouth-breathers to get on the thread and start their typical dissembling and obfuscating.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

This video makes it look like it's the media being racist - as this group of individuals from the Tea Party doesn't fit their carefully planned and executed propaganda campaign against the Tea Party

What surprises me most is how utterly unaware they are of this irony. It reminds me of Maddow on the Leno show the other night, when she accused "the right" of "scaring white people" to get votes. Thats a pretty bold accusation coming from a woman and a network that have done nothing but lob accusations of racism for 2 years, in order to scare brown people in to voting Democrat in November. Is she really unaware that shes been doing this, or is she just being unapologetically hypocritical?

I mean, MSNBC edited footage of a black man with a gun, so they could claim it was a racist white guy. These people are the undisputed leaders in racial division!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Those guys were dead on.

Especially the guy at the very end!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

That shouldn't suprise you in the least. It is the modus operendi of the MSM to orchestarte propaganda to support their leftist agenda. I have wtinessed this for decades. At this point, there is almost nothing that shocks or suprises me when it comes to the hypocrisy of the MSM. This is the primary reason that they are becoming irrelevent to the American people - we can see right through the ruse.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Yeah, I completely agree. My only hope is that Americans start to see how totally hypocritical and wrong these people in the media are. The evidence is really starting to pile up.

Remember when that NBC reporter confronted a black tea party member and tried to fear monger? Well, the man didn't play along and what transpired reminds me a lot of what we see in this press conference. The guy only said a few words, but they were the most inspirational I've heard in a while.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thank you OP for the awesome video(s)! S&F.

The Liberal platform is so agaisnt the ropes right now, that I bet the hate tactics are just going to rapidly escalate in advance of the November elections:

Down with Bush! Black Tea party members are not black enough! Reaganomics sucked! LOL!

I am personally of the school that both the Democrats and the Republicans need a complete enema! Both parties have major issues, but it will be interesting to watch how heated the poltical circus becomes.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nice!
It took me over 1.5 hours to watch the video due to my SSLLOOWW connection but it was well worth the wait.
I love these AMERICANS!
What really gets to me is that if this thread was about a group of white people speaking about the Tea Party not being racist, this thread would be 10 pages or more of liberals bashing them.
I am really surprised that more people are not posting! The fact that they aren't should send a loud and clear message about the Progressive movement. Too bad no one will see it LOL.
Good job op S&F

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Said at 5:46 in the video: "The purpose for this gathering is to express that there are no racial motivations or content in the tea party movement." - said by a black man.

I doubt the liberals on this board will have anything to say on this video because it goes against everything they've said about the Tea Party Movement - that it's a bunch of racist whites. This proves otherwise and does so with passion and conviction. These guys are my heroes!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Ok, but wait a minute... I was under the impression that the Tea Party was racist. This video makes it look like it's the media being racist - as this group of individuals from the Tea Party doesn't fit their carefully planned and executed propaganda campaign against the Tea Party.

Just waiting for the Liberal mouth-breathers to get on the thread and start their typical dissembling and obfuscating.

Don't hold your breath.

The liberals here wouldn't touch this thread with a ten foot pole.

What exactly could they say?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If EVERYONE would just stop talking about, acknowledging, drawing attention to racism FOR ANY REASON, it just might shrivel up and go away. Otherwise, this is what we all will continually have deal with.

They were wrong to bring this up, whovever started it. Just let it be, people.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
If EVERYONE would just stop talking about, acknowledging, drawing attention to racism FOR ANY REASON, it just might shrivel up and go away. Otherwise, this is what we all will continually have deal with.

They were wrong to bring this up, whovever started it. Just let it be, people.

Please recall who has played the race card from the moment BHO decided to run for president. And NOW you want to tell everyone to stop even mentioning race?

Could libs even be more hypocritical?

Not a chance.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
........." why is his word not good enough........""""

hello hes a politician!

liberals look down at everyone and i do mean everyone.

its sad if you really think bout it where our nations is at in these times...

and its only going to get worse.

man i love this video i love conservative and i especially love
people who dont take any crap.

great find....

[edit on 6-8-2010 by neo96]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

........." why is his word not good enough........""""

Yeah, you gotta love how its a matter of "belief" to the journalist. They have no facts or evidence, so all she had was faith in a belief. Here we have another glimmering paragon of journalism. It just floored me when she kept asking, "why is it so hard to believe?".

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
man he rebutts.............." well why wasnt george bushs word good enough....."

man i loved that

and i totally agree with u man.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by neo96]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Can we please have a discussion here without members attacking liberals or conservatives???

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Can we please have a discussion here without members attacking liberals or conservatives???

Out of curiosity, what made you post this? You're involved in a couple different threads posting partisan articles in defense of extravagant vacations by the first lady while the country is at 9.5% unemployment.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
S&F,

Hit on the YouTube link to bump this up in #'s on there too.

www.youtube.com...\

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

You will not find "SouthernComfort" or "approximate Lucidity" on this thread because the facts betray their mindset.

The left-wing media only reports what supports their agenda.

deny ignorance

jw

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join