It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey Alien Species

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

There are actual photos of Grays:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40f8e5b13aa5.jpg[/atsimg]

also there are videos:

edit on 28/7/11 by lowki because: photo

These are not real, but made by some talented guys that work with sculptures and special effects. Check them out:

www.mundogump.com.br...
edit on 8-9-2011 by allex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by allex
These are not real, but made by some talented guys that work with sculptures and special effects. Check them out:

www.mundogump.com.br...
edit on 8-9-2011 by allex because: (no reason given)

Woah man, you're really gonna have to come up with some better proof than people making random shapes with silly putty that look vaguely like internal organs. :-|
Like I'm sure it's possible to make animatronics that has some resemblance to grey aliens.
Though really, we can make animatronics of homo-sapiens, which doesn't in any way make homo-sapiens less sentient.

that would be akin to me saying, oh look, we can make human-like shapes by covering a robot skeleton with plastic, therefore all pictures of humans, are pictures of robot skeletons covered in plastic

Besides, I know what greys look like, I've been one for a long time (in past lives), I can recognize a member of my own species, just like you can recognize homo-sapien host-bodies, especially the variety you used to incarnate into.
edit on 12/9/11 by lowki because: recognize

edit on 12/9/11 by lowki because: human android video

like it makes sense the grey was caught in brazil, since we were allied with various post-nazi factions, many of which fled to south-america after the war. Also the amazon is very genetically diverse, which is prime-realestate for DNA pirates.
edit on 12/9/11 by lowki because: DNA pirates

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Most of the information I've read suggests that The Grays are clones without the ability to directly procreate. I would assume that they are part insect / part humanoid in their design. They are supposedly very weak physically, and accounts of their "super strength" are not factoring in the possibility that any such demonstration of physical strength is a result of movement in an environment devoid of gravity, eg; you are witnessing them off of our planet.

My hypothesis is that they are either a single faction, working genetic experiments under control of their "Praying Mantis" type masters, as suggests reports of these pure insect-like beings, or that there are 2 factions, the other faction being a break-away of Grays led by the taller "female-like" Gray counterpart, who are trying to genetically mix with Humans, in order to develop their ability to resist control by the Mantis beings. I'm assuming they understand their predicament, and need something unique from us, such as a strongly emotional personality, which they are by-design, lacking.

How our government fits in to all this? I suspect that one of these factions is offering technological assistance in exchange for compliance, while the other faction is subversive in their abductions, but which faction is lying to us is the real question.
edit on 12-9-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

You seem to be a troll. Go away.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by unusedpheonix

Originally posted by Gazrok
The majority of the evidence and accounts seems to indicate they are bio-robots, in otherwords, strictly genetically engineered beings to perform certain given tasks. Whilst having advanced brains, they also appear to be "programmed", much like one would be mind-controlled, by their masters and creators, the Greens.
is it all in my head? a dream? I dont know, but it seems real, and all the expereinces with greys I have had are
all negative, emotionless,bastards who do their job with no regard for human feelings, fear, or anything, I feel like a cow in the slaughter house everytime I see them.

karmically the golden-rule indicates to me that you should be nicer to cows in slaughter houses.
It is very tragic how many western-humans interact with plants and animals,
mainly due to the distorted beliefs that plants/animals don't have souls.
Also people support the abuse of animals by consuming factory-farmed meat.
When I ate factory-farmed meat (mainly pork) post illumination, I felt like I was being confined, prodded, electrocuted, kicked and generally the receptacle of many negative emotions.
I had to convert to veganism to escape the pain.
Now I do eat some wild-meats such as insects and fish,
since their lives are generally fairly free and happy, it feels okay.

One of the points of the greys research is to enhance the ability of the grey's host-bodies to have emotions. Emotions play important roles in motivation, creativity and magical/spiritual power.

Technically speaking you can use your emotions to your advantage, practiced and focused with meditation and spiritual practice, your vibration can dominate. Which can manipulate the greys to do your bidding, including interacting with you more safely, or even halt interactions should you so choose.
----
oops, I may have replied to that post already.. so I'll reply to another one to make up for it..
-----

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss
Most of the information I've read suggests that The Grays are clones without the ability to directly procreate.

yes

I would assume that they are part insect / part humanoid in their design. They are supposedly very weak physically, and accounts of their "super strength" are not factoring in the possibility that any such demonstration of physical strength is a result of movement in an environment devoid of gravity, eg; you are witnessing them off of our planet.

false, it's homo-sapien humans that are unusually weak,
a common chimpanzee can rip homo-sapiens limb from limb.

My hypothesis is that they are either a single faction, working genetic experiments under control of their "Praying Mantis" type masters, as suggests reports of these pure insect-like beings,

reptilians..

or that there are 2 factions, the other faction being a break-away of Grays led by the taller "female-like" Gray counterpart, who are trying to genetically mix with Humans, in order to develop their ability to resist control by the Mantis beings.

yes, that's the "Dow" or "Orion-Group" (as opposed to orion-empire) or "Black League Orions", who are a matriarchy, or female-dominant.

I'm assuming they understand their predicament, and need something unique from us, such as a strongly emotional personality, which they are by-design, lacking.

yes, that increases will-power and magical/spiritual-potential.

the low-emotional power, makes it easy for even reptilian to manipulate their vibration.
With stronger emotions, can resist more easily, as the self-vibration could be maintained.

How our government fits in to all this? I suspect that one of these factions is offering technological assistance in exchange for compliance, while the other faction is subversive in their abductions, but which faction is lying to us is the real question.

The contract stated that technology in exchange for the ability to reside on this planet.
The orion-group due to their many eons of resistance, have a distributed hive-structure, so each queen-mother has it's own hive. this makes it harder for reptilians to destroy, as hives continues to operate, even if nearby ones have been quashed.

Basically one hive arrives, makes a contract, then it produces a few more hives, which are independant of the first, still having that contract. Then the american military decides to change their contract (make a new-contract), but they are only communicating with that initial hive, which no longer has any say, or potentially even knowledge, as to what it's child-hives are doing, who continue to reproduce, still warranted by first contract.
edit on 19/9/11 by lowki because: another reply

edit on 19/9/11 by lowki because: golden-rule

edit on 19/9/11 by lowki because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
After reading the OP, I thought we should clarify/correct/add some things (apologies if this has already been mentioned, I didn't take the time to read through the whole thread).

Grey is not their only skin color, nor their "real" skin color either. There's brown, pale white and cobalt blue too. Secondly, their height varies from 3-4 ft. to 6-7 ft. Thirdly, some have 3 fingers, others have 4. And lastly, maybe their big black oval eyes are actually some sort of lenses/glasses covering their real eyes underneath (although I am not completely certain of this myself).

As for their intentions/interests, I can only leave that to your guess/discernment.

edit on 19-9-2011 by RKallisti because: Additions.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been brought up before but I have a thought as to why grey's eyes are so large and why it is reported that they have two sets of eyes in one... and i know from my own visitation that their eyes are not just black although they look that way for whatever reason whenever they do... but their eyes also reflect light and they have irises and stuff... but anyway...

the occipital lobe in the back of your head reads the interpretations of what it receives through the optic nerve.
the amount of energy is small but intricate... therefore by a small amount of energy the optic nerve could be manipulated by tiny invading intricate frequencies (scalar bs) causing you to interpret into your visual cortex what the tiny amount of data is telling you that you see.... even if it's not there. the kind of info you don't want evil people to have (they do) but you need to be aware of it because if it's distortable- there must be a way to recognize that ANY of your senses are being distorted.

so i have described another way to actually view things without using your eyes, but the third eye is yet another... same principle but you are viewing interpretations displayed in another area of your brain. it's collecting these subtle frequencies for whatever reason (imagination, dream, telepathy)... your third eye in your forehead area interprets these frequencies from where ever they are coming from and displays them for your occipital lobe.

look at what you are described for a grey alien and imagine a conjoining of the abilities of the third eye enhanced accompanying regular vision. i am sitting here trying to imagine what all that would mean... or what additional characteristics it would entail... for what they see/ how they see. the more viewing of the third eye by another region would develop that region more as well i guess...which might explain head proportions as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
lowki... I think you're embellishing about all that female dominated stuff. I think some info has been trickled to you in some form or fashion that among the dead in the west US crashes, many were female who had appeared to be very key players in planning some things about this mission. I realize there may be alternate dimensions but unless you can provide more info on how you get seemingly sterile hard details... then I have to assume you are building upon an impression.

be careful there... even in trying to un-MIScontstrue, you just leave these details hanging yet I've honestly still not got a clear opinion on how you really feel about all of this despite you talking directly about your feelings on it,.

I don't know... something seems missing and something seems excessive.

Here's my interpretation... aggressionis ruling the current age but there seems to be a shift. I have not yet decided whether souls continue to display similar gender characteristics in past lives but it seems that females often do tend to come back as females, men as men (in personal stories of course, i realize your story is very different)...maybe it's just that some will choose what is in power at the time or whatever...and gender choices in incarnations being secondary to a choice deeper within the will. That is hard to explain without getting into a full gender discussion.

I think the one's found, if there were in fact many female members, they are circumstantial to the current age.

I think you're trying to figure out unusual circumstances about the "crashes" concerning details that are unknown to just about all crash stories and what you have found leads you to talk about this female dominated notion without any more explanation. You've talked about this before but in a different context when you were talking about being a grey female who was shot and killed. I think we are painting a much different story than "crashes" and the compliant nature of males in contrast might have been at times misleading to the average mindset but this all seems to have been in the design of the mission and the female dominance was only the interpretation of the witnesses (double edged sword/forked tongue).. proving that no matter how compliant one is a grudge will continue to feed itself among those who need to control by brute means. it takes a long time to get from orion to here I imagine and it seems there would have to be some sort of connection between those two locations and i realize some extraordinary things are possible that i can't imagine, but i maintain that not only are some of the deceased tracked in the afterlife, it is also known that before being from orion or zeta or where ever before, they have popped up here before... many times.

this earth's karma is tainted with a lot of dominance, aggression, rape, control... etc. The deck is so stacked... how could this deck not be stacked.... we keep seeing card after card play out. It's very surprising how many people worship jesus that are completely oblivious to the nature of a martyr. all of it is very ironic but it could have very well been meant to be that way. who knows??

well... those with the details do and i am certainly not clear on what happened but knowing how people are, that's really not a surprise that what happened is being buried so insanely that you have to wonder.

i can do conjecture all day but it just starts to hurt after a while so tell us more about these specifics you have about the other worlds. i can't even imagine the other worlds.... but if there was a female dominated world or whatever...race... whatever, what is this alleged beef from these other races and how are they SPIRITUALLY connected, because they must be.

(and please be careful when speaking about demonics because even though any first grader knows there is a flip side to every coin, no way are you going to hear me allege that certain individuals are demonic without an actual case basis....you know how it is among the fearfully superstitious lot we are in right now)
edit on 11-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
when i say they popped up here before amny times... i mean as humans.

so what i'm saying is that the connection between these locations is very hard to understand in the way it gets typically presented.... sterile. no chance of connecting dots and extracting the meaning and the meaning really seems to be important.

I thought reptilians were a old race run off earth when things started getting weird among reptiles (sort of like what will happen if we don't get it together... but I'm assuming this time is meant to be much more comical)... and that some of them may still be around in some form or fashion but what is this galactic war stuff... really... a female dominated race that creates independent hives and breaks away from them... for the purpose of???

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nice post mod! They are really from Zeta Reticuli, but keep in mind there are sub-species of the greys. Some are in Sirius A and B.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I know that so many people would never be able to comprehend some of the things I am saying because there are actually so MANY considerations to look at. That's why when you have a box of puzzle pieces you have to take some of the pieces out... too many pieces. Some eyes will simply not know what all this is. I can't help that because some do. Perhaps it's some kind of weird language barrier.

starting of hives. if there was a grey female dominated civilization that started hives, that would be like how fleas multiply.... and we probably wouldn't be having to look very hard for them. So to clarify... you mean having offspring... creating offspring, like people do?... and are you saying that they go on to have nothing to do with them or that they forget them and repeat the process.... or are we talking about the cycle of life and death?

You die.... you forget. You are always talking about past lives so why would you attempt to put the concept of being attached to others in a familial sense and then forgetting them across past lives as though it is an alien concept? people do the exact same thing. We have carried each other... we have known each other before and are oblivious to this... almost shamefully oblivious to this, but how is that alien?

you've named it... you have locations... you speak of spiritual warfare like you are reading it from text. I am trying to describe how this seems so whitewashed and am desperately trying to see what you are seeing, hear what you are hearing because I want to truly witness and develop my own interpretations and I'm sure many others do as well and no one is expected to have these answers... so if i may ask, how did you receive these answers? I hate to be so straight forward in asking that because that is a pretty old question around here and one that would probably render me a pretty big hypocrite in the process, but I think a lot of people know that it's no mystery that i am just interpreting the crazy things i see, hear and ever think... and therefore i have to own that as self generated info.... so i am not nitpicking your means of generating your own info, but it just seems so unusual to me because it almost seems that there is no way you could have come to your answers by the means which I do sometimes. I don't want to put you on the spot if you do things like ... oh, what do you call that automatic writing stuff? maybe the reason it just feels like some completely different vein is because some things come to you faster and other things wouldn't come to you at all because yours is a totally different personal experience.

i know that I am just stirring up more confusion but i strongly believe in the pursuit and at least an 'apparent' conclusion to questing for the time being (as annoying as that is to think about... much like a zero) so i will continue to ramble on... and of course some of the questions being directed to you but do understand that much of this is also just throwing out concepts because anything is a possibility. Sorry if any of this pisses you off, it's not meant to. i'm really just trying to figure out how you are painting this picture.

It really sounds.... really bad. Hives? Race wars? Abandoning your kin on purpose? Very subjective stuff there.

Ok, lemme just spit out some other things that have been knocking around my head... Kin appearing in distant locations or very closely in ironic ways and the reasons this would happen... distant as in all across the world and looking back at a shifting pattern embedded into the background resurfacing... revealing the pattern that could be better analyzed with the preservation of consciousness and furthering individual identification... not for the purposes of what you do or do not own or what you did when you were in fifth grade... but true markers, like DNA... things that hint to the uniqueness of the individual down to the very core of what a person is... or similarities if the case may be.

these other worlds that I can't imagine at all.... and I can imagine a lot of things. Actually I have imagined other worlds... like being in certain places with certain other people but only isolated notions of thoughts or feelings, some of it makes me laugh, some of it drives me to tears but names, locations, race wars? things I might have witnessed, they are notions and feelings, not black & white.

why does it always go back to race division... and adding that races are gender dominated means there is actually gender division and boy does that sound like something we need to know more about and why the hell has no one told us this yet, but it still seems very sketchy to me because gender definitions are not so black & white, so those worlds, could they possibly be so b&w?

Some people like to be disparaging even though they sound as though they are not because it becomes convincing. i want to think your stance is more exploratory than accusing or suggestive.

I mean seriously, who is the enemy?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There is some stupid load of b.s info here. All of this seems convincing to an average reader but its not. Its full of sh#1t. How can people be so comfortable talking about Grey aliens when they know nothing useful about it?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
There is some stupid load of b.s info here. All of this seems convincing to an average reader but its not. Its full of sh#1t. How can people be so comfortable talking about Grey aliens when they know nothing useful about it?

there's useless bs all over the site but there are also things you might not know.

why don't you try being more specific because if you don't, I'm afraid you've just provided another useless dead end opinionated statement... which is still from the "self" and anyone can say that is full of #. i don't think any average reader would be convinced by any of this and most of it would fly right over their heads because it doesn't pertain to them right at the moment they are reading it.

it would be good to at least show effort in this construction by at least pointing out an example or demonstrating how you feel it's false info.

just stop and take a look at what you were doing when you wrote that. Was it much of anything important?

tell us how so.
edit on 13-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Im Not To Sure But Im Open Minded To Anything Really

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm afraid I'm beginning to suspect that lowki may not be the young man he displays in his pictures and may be trying to interject notions into the subconscious of anyone who may take a note of his posts. Why? there are many members on this site whose sole purpose on here is to speak to the subconscience of the audience... not the conscience.

What lowki is saying suggests that the grey species is popping up more and more in mankinds direction and inadvertantly or not, will spread to him- war... and if they do show up, all who are concerned will begin to panic trying to figure out whose side to take. the natural instinct would be to shun them in order to keep out of this drama... but like I said earlier. I firmly believe that crash victims (yes...who DIED) are tracked in the present as reincarnated humans and not only this, but it is known that they have been here before, within this pattern, on this same mission that has connections all throughout history. we all do, but some are better tracked because it was part of the mission to bring this knowledge to the present day and age. i even believe that biblical disciples have been identified in the present day... regardless of their current positions in life.

if that is true, any war that is destined to happen will not likely be a war coming from outside of our own reality but will be a resurfacing of that old pattern in a new light with new appearances, new faces and forms but some similar players and some similar intentions... control. It's very important when to recognize when someone is speaking fear into your subconscious... because they will attempt to do this in a number if insidious ways.

i was hoping that lowki was just a young enthusiastic man reaching freely for answers which could be a good thing but i am definitely sensing something with his suspicious adherence to sterile whitewashed facts combined with his completely opposite tendency to free style through the answers with a keen psychological caution in how he speaks to others about any of this.

I'm sorry but i will question, question and question anyone who loosely refers to racial strive that might be coming our way. sure, some do not give stuff like this a second thought but many are really starting to think about things like things because they have seen or experienced things they do not understand... therefore they know something is up and are trying to figure out what. all these things could go a lot of different ways... why make them worse? why try to convince people of not only global but GALACTIC.... no UNIVERSAL WAR?!

as much as I like to use my imagination... i'd say that warrants a source. it's way too critical of an issue. you shouldn't be trying to speak to the subconscious this way without something else backing it up. It's a lot different than saying you think greys are probably awesome in the sack, you know.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

How you feel this is false info?

There is no scientific evidence of the so and so details about any alpha/beta onions. Period. How do you know the greys are from so and so star-system? How do anyone know that they are future time traveling humans(according to some)? How do you know they are a decaying species? How do you know they are non-organic and how do you know they are organic either?

Where is the proof of reptilians? Where is the proof that they are on a contract with U.S? Its all wild speculation and fancy imagination. I could write a long story about draconian overlords trying to control humanity. Nothing compared to a solid evidence so to speak. Anyone can make wild guesses and its really annoying to see people arguing over baseless facts. There are indeed flying saucers and aliens visiting us but its only foolish to assume what and why they are here. Let us do a favor ourselves and try to make contact with them let alone signing a contract. Care to show us a single piece of evidence? I hope now you understand what I meant.

If they want to engage in some inter-galactic battle, I feel no difference between them and us. We are doing that to ourselves already. We ain't working for some reptilian agenda. Any advanced alien species capable of inter stellar travel wouldn't want to b.s with other races. If they try and get into a conflict with others..what for and why? To become the masters of the universe? Nope. I hope an alien species as intelligent or even more intelligent than humans would kindly ignore us and continue their galactic regime. Or if you think they are a dangerous breed of rogue reptilians out of their prison, they are nothing more than wild beasts. You see the speculations are endless. And we can let only our creativity go with the flow. But we can't get into the details of why they are here. Because we don't know. No one seems know because we can't know.
edit on 13-11-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Two books I have you might be real interested in:

The Song of The Greys and Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls both by Nigel Kerner.

I've never met one............and hope I never do. But believe in keeping an open mind. Too many credible people have come forward so perhaps where there is smoke there is fire.

Haven't had a chance to view the video but have read both books and both books are quite a wild read.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

How you feel this is false info?

There is no scientific evidence of the so and so details about any alpha/beta onions. Period. How do you know the greys are from so and so star-system? How do anyone know that they are future time traveling humans(according to some)? How do you know they are a decaying species? How do you know they are non-organic and how do you know they are organic either?

Where is the proof of reptilians? Where is the proof that they are on a contract with U.S? Its all wild speculation and fancy imagination. I could write a long story about draconian overlords trying to control humanity. Nothing compared to a solid evidence so to speak. Anyone can make wild guesses and its really annoying to see people arguing over baseless facts. There are indeed flying saucers and aliens visiting us but its only foolish to assume what and why they are here. Let us do a favor ourselves and try to make contact with them let alone signing a contract. Care to show us a single piece of evidence? I hope now you understand what I meant.

e speculations are endless. And we can let only our creativity go with the flow. But we can't get into the details of why they are here. Because we don't know. No one seems know because we can't know.
edit on 13-11-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

this gives a lot more to go on but you state UFOs being some type of evidence but the stories of people who seem credible are not much to you. there is not much to back up UFO sightings as fact either. you have to stop and think about that notion, because it's kind of contradictory. here's the thing... the public has NOTHING to go on, so why even be on the site period because you know you can't come here just expecting to find facts. that's what kind of makes some statements seem pointless without further explanation.

now that you have I'd say you are very right in a lot of ways but a few of the things you have mentioned do have some sources to back them up and not merely novels... like witness testimony and a lot of things that connect. not all of it is wild speculation. some of it has a basis, even in the things that creative lowki brings to the table. my suspicion with him now is because he brings up things that have been touched on by multiple people, but he seems to be taking even those things to a level that makes me question his motive here. he has mentionede he experiments with substances that bring him answers... and even though it is KNOWN that substances can bring about altered states, we all know it is very discredible to mention things like that here and we need to concentrate on those REAL answers, like you said... ve though we may have a valid flood of feelings or opinions on it... we can't get lost there. but by mentioning these things, lowki has helped to further discredit him and cast a shadow upon anyone who claims to believe as heavily as him... again, speaking to the subconscience and actually doing more harm to his own claim. i hope he is not trying to manipulate people and is actually kind and just trying to understand things and it is just a coincidence that these things are appearing to me now about his posts... but to get off his case for a minute in case he wants to comment on my last posts because he usually replies to anything directly posted to him, especially in his own threads. however, he is not a frequent user despite being a reg... unless his name is an alt... so why does he come here to say really strange things about greys so we will all think they are a bunch of nutty yet warring species riddled with their own kin strife. that is not an advocation regardless of any kind of warm friendly pretense it is built upon. his tendency to not loose his temper despite so many calling him out may be true patience, or it may just be a crack at psychology because nobody wants to listen to an angry person most of the time even if they are 100% right about everything but a docile speaking person can warm you into hearing them out even if their intentions are to dupe you.

anyway... off his case for a minute. i will get back to this to look at the things you mentioned and explain to you why i feel there is much backing for a few of these things. i need to sleep first because I have been up too long. it might take me a while to find all the references that i might could use and try to explain thoroughly without throwing too many ideas about... i'm also not in a comfortable chair and this is not helping my typing and and helping me keep rambling in check. i just don't feel like sitting here and doing a lot of editing for clarity. i know i throw in too many thoughts at times .

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There seems to be REAL Greys as well as android versions, according to some sources they ended destroying themselves and the survivors fled to Phobos. One of the things not mentioned a lot about them is that they seem to eat liquids through their skin like osmosis.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join