It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey Alien Species

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
From what I read about the Grey's is that they are a lower servant type of aliens; where they fear and follow the orders of reptilians or lizard like beings. Some believe that the reptilians can change their appearance to one just like ours, but that is kinda hard to believe and if they do exist and the knowledge is known throughout the world about em then it will be a witch hunt all over again.

The government has knowledge about the Greys and has made some sort of agreement with them to gain some of their technology, where in return they gain silence about their existence, and various underground bases throughout the united states. However, after time and more knowledge they gained on these creatures the government came to believe that the aliens they made an agreement with are Not the Good guys. And are at war with other alien species which are physically exactly like us. But these aliens won't interfer with us humans due to some universal law and are just watchers trying to even out the damage done by the Greys.

The government has knowledge about the abductions the Greys are doing, and made another agreement so that they will hand over a list of all the abductee's so that they can watch over them, due to the traumatic experience. At first they were given a list of a few hundred people a month, then after some investigation found out the list is in the thousands.

This was just some of the information i've found, but who knows whats real or not. Anything is possible in this day and age, so think, read, and put together the pieces to gain your own truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
When was the first description given, that matched the typical GREY alien's species looks? IE the grey skin the black oval eyes the height? Was this before any body portrayed these outer space creatures as in such films as "close encounters of the 3rd kind " ETC.

Has this just been a stereotypical look that has been subconsciously buried deep in our mind's through film, media coverage, UFO books and general talk of "the GREYS" and there look.

OR does this description go back far further than a few decades? who was the 1st person to come forward and tell of seeing the typical .GREY.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by unusedpheonix

When you say you see them, do you mean you are an abductee?
Also I agree, I don't like the tone of these abductions and obviously they have contacted our 'leaders' yet our leaders have seen fit to 'go it alone', this may not be as stupid as we like to think. There may be good reason for this.
You imply they are not like us because you feel like a cow in a slaughter house. Who puts cows into slaughter houses to butcher and feed on them? We do. And as anyone who has worked in a slaughter house will tell you, they know what's coming.
We are very sensitive when considering our own feelings but the further away from us it becomes the less we are moved. Are they realy displaying behaviour that is any different to ours? At least they take the abductees home again when they have finished and don't just blow them out of the airlockwith the trash.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hey. I never imagined an alien to be tall so you might imagine my horror when I had , what seemed to be, a night terror where a craft had landed and these 8 foot tall gray beings approached a group of us humans and one of them grabbed me and sent some kind of jolt thru me or i was in shock. About four years before this incident i had a very close UFO encounter around Oxnard California coming back from the Strawberry festival. The craft, which i hate to describe it as because i'm still confused as to what I saw, seemed to have some propeler or sequenced fan like structure on the underside of the craft which did not appear to move. It was more like a sequenced pieces on the underside of the craft.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
O.K,

Are the Greys brown? Are they other species of Greys? What I saw was BROWN, and walked machanical like sort of like a pidgeon. Was this some type of mechanical bio/exo skelaton?

I truley believe that the Greys/Browns are the decendants of Dinosaurs..Dinosaurs on spaceships, funny. No, it's true. Troodon, dinosauroid. They have had millions of years to EVOLVE. They look like the beings in the 2012 artifacts.
That is the orgin, but the motives...

Cloning for what!? Were those chosen/cloned used like how we use horses to make snake anti-venom? Or will those chosen/cloned be brought back to life in death? Were those chosen used to make "helpers"? I have no idea, and that is what I will find out. I miss them/him. I'm going back on vaca to see if lightning strikes twice....Bali.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Good question.
The first time I recall seeing the common Grey image was drawings by Betty Hill when I was a kid in a newspaper but I am really curious if they were the first to describe them.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I believe that the Greys came before humans and during a couple of their visits, they came to Earth and stimulated the evolution for us and we somewhat gained a bit of their physical appearance as in two arms, two legs etc.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Could some of the features reported about greys be due to the fact that they might be wearing some type of suit. The grey skin the all black eyes the lack of any sex organs could they wear some type of full body space suit I find it hard to belive there always running around in the nude. Threre was a movie that had this in it I think It was ''Fire In The Sky'' were a abducted person was wandering around the greys ship and found a empty suit like this I always like that concept I just seemed right to me

The hollywood version of fire in the sky was a farce as far as the duration on the ship. If you read Travis Waltons story it was totally different than the hollywood version. In fact the producers lied to him and told him they would "keep it true to the story" and fictionalized this filthy ship with honeycombs full of the dead and the whole nine.

He saw humanoid and greys and his real story is much better than the movie version.

I know this much, i was abducted several times as a kid to my teenage years by these things. They are mostly here for genetic reasons refer to the human hybrid program. Most abductions are females and there seems to be to my knowledge a race of Hybrid human/alien walking this planet that look like you and me.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

"Aliens" came here from Nibiriu to mine for minerals to fix their atmosphere. The top scientist Enki, mixed the his DNA with primative man and created us. The Greys wanted us to remain as slaves so they could feed from us like cattle. Enki and at least 72(but most likely many more) of the "aliens" wanted us to be free and to elavate us to be like them, as gods.

Enki and his followers were outnumbered and forced to leave Nibiriu. They settled on a planet called Duat on The Forth Dimmension. The greys seduced early man with advanced technology and removed worship of the original creators, The pagan "Gods". Enki was labled Satan(Enemy) and his pro-human followers "Demons".

Enki and his "Demons" modified their DNA to become immortal and ageless but did not share this info with the greys. The bible is a corupt version of The Sumerian Creation Epic, which contains information about Enki( also called EA). "Jehovah" is the the collective term for greys, repitillons and a host of other aliens that are anti-earth.

All early pagan cultures were aware of Enki and the demons and worshiped them by different names. Ptah is Enki in Egpyt, Melek Taus to the Yezidis, Lucifer to the Romans, etc. Other names for Enki include:
1.Viracocha
2. Quetzalcoatl
3.Kukulkan
4.Oannes
5.Prometheus
For more info on the greatest cover-up in Earth's history, and to learn the truth(listed in order of importance):
www.joyofsatan.org
www.enkispeaks.com...

Just thought I would contribute to the conversation and add my two-cents.
Hail Enki

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Is there any description of their feet? I would imagine their feet being big so it can compensate the large head.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSide

EYE 2 BELEAVE the greys "R" fallen angels as they had they'er bahinds thrust otta the 13th demention which is where "GOD" resides----- next time U meet a grey ask "why won't GOD let U return where U once dwelled?????

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
interesting stuff

Im still not sure about the greys, haven't really seen hard evidence that is going to make me truely believe. But i do like reading about the greys because its interesting and i does make you think. Im still sitting on the fence thou

Read the book 'The Threat' by Dr David Jacobs. 38 years of research into hypnotizing abductees and getting information on what's really going on. He deduces his conclusion based on recurring info that is told by different people, that don't know each other. You Tube; ' UFO We are not Alone Paranormal TV '.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
well let me say this when i was a kid around 8 9 10 yrs old i used to sleep with a blanket incasing me all but a small breathing hole that i cleverly had on the same side as the wall we all know what its like to have someone or something stare at you and stare so hard that you have to look well no one was in my room no door opened no window but when i jumped up to look one of them grey's was standing there staring at me and ofcourse i hid under my blanket scared to death i would say within minutes i blacked out like i had went to sleep another time hiding in the same place of residence under my blanket something cut a slit in it but i didnt bother to look anyway since i've had on and off experiences of having a hard time sleeping and or being scared of the dark i'm 23 now and havent been scared of the dark till recently different residence and havent had a problem in a long time till a couple of weeks ago while asleep i had the feeling of a presence in my room watching me or something as i was waking up i heard a voice that i can only describe as if you have ever heard amon amarth or lamb of god that deep metal growl but not quite and deff not human saying watch his lids watch his lids and at that time i was waking up without opening my lids yet and again the voice was in my head it was like i could pick up there telepathic thought when i awoke i didnt bother to move or look jus stare ahead of me and out of nowhere i watched the damn thing engulf in light float up and disappear through the ceiling whats crazy is before the occurance i had been expecting an alien visit like i knew it was time for them to return and i was right ever since i've had trouble sleepin at night and try to do my sleeping during the day and as far as something big coming up i feel it to but idk what exactly it is! but for a further note i've always had psychic ability reading peoples minds,seeing future events, and being able to feel other peoples feelings like they were my own maybe some of us are evolving for a galactical society who knows all i know is if u were an intelligent being that wasnt ready to be discovered and u was studying another species would u leave a smoking gun(substantial evidence) no you'd be to smart and your technology would be to adavanced for that kind of sloppyness

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I remember a large quantity of memories,
with images, sounds, smells, tastes, feelings.

I'm a veteran of some wars,
spent some time rehabing on a wind based lifeform planet.

got to earth some thousands of years ago.

recently had an incarnation as a blue, and two incarnations as grays.

I got a thread here

I was a Gray Alien in past life
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd like to mention there are many factions of grays,
and many of them look different.

the basic physique of emaciated appearance with large heads,
is typical of long time space races.

for instance Arcturians look similar,
though they are more white and glowing in appearance,
and typically are only tangible to humans in mind.

basically the Gray's hybridization agenda is to do with seeking harmony with earth peoples.
a star race that wishes to localize onto the planet.

some star councils have accepted that since they have bases on earth,
interbreed or hybridize with local species,
they be earthlings.

indeed there are human run secret agency bases that have gray host body production facilities.

some people mistakenly believe that they are "clones" or "soulless robots",
perhaps incited by the fact the "mother" or queen is a technology.
made of mainly mechanical components,
but with some biological and chemical things as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
One phrase that changed my life
"we came to see"

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

here is a awesome video that backs this up from CNN

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I was visited by two greys in June of 2006. They told that they will kill me unless I gave them all of my chocolate ice cream.

They like Breyer's the best!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by subliminalsubconcious

Your lucky i dont report that comment. It was useless and unnecsary, ATS takes pride in there threads because we dont have comments like yours. If you have no supportive information it is better off you do not reply at all.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I still enjoy the idea that the greys are actually humans in the distant future. Time travelling back to us for whatever reason. They have all suffered pattern baldness and do not have a use for hair any longer. They have 4 fingers and lost the use for the pinky long ago. Basically, the idea is that we have gone through a few more evolutionary processes and have hit a problem. Perhaps they're looking to reintegrate some of our traits so that they can positively influence their current path, and continue their lineage.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I like this video00, is new end is very real !!

Dead alien found in UFO hotspot in Russia ; With translation

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-4-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join