It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey Alien Species

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have had encounters with the Greys my whole life, I am not asking for anyone to believe me here, I am just posting what I have experienced. I have noticed that there does seem to be a few variations of the same species.

I am not certain that these different shapes do represent different races of the same species or whether these are members of completely different species all together.

I have spent a lot of time trying to draw the various beings that I have met as accurately as I can. There are a lot of bad representations out there of the visitors that I feel mislead anyone that wishes to learn more about this subject.

A lot of artists try to add drama to their portraits of these beings and only a small percentage of these artists have even had any kind of contact with them. That isn't to say that they are fakers, just that a lot of people feel compelled to draw these mysterious beings. As a result there are a lot of images on the web that just look like sci-fi creatures. I accept that some may be accurate portraits of species that I have never met, but the majority are examples that were probably inspired by TV or other fictional versions of these beings. As a result there are a lot of watered down versions out there that have as much research value as a drawing of kermit the frog.

I myself may have been misled by the visitors and what I have seen may be the result of some kind of deception, plus I am no more believable than the most unashamed faker, simply because I have absolutely no evidence to present and even the most compelling evidence can be faked.

Having said all that here are some sketches that I have done of the beings that I have met.

The being in the middle, bottom of the first image is the same species as the being in the bottom image. I have only seen this species twice and between these sightings it seems to have lost a lot of weight. i can only guess that this is some kind of natural cycle of the beings metabolism. The first time I saw them was during an abduction, they were in a large group together and all of them were sporting huge bellies. The second time I saw a single individual, standing outside my living room window. When I saw the being it looked incredibly thin. On this occasion I was sitting on my sofa with my girlfriend. I saw the being as clear as day, I looked to my girlfriend to see if she had seen it, and when I looked back the being had vanished.
This being has brown leathery skin and stands about 6 and a half feet tall (I know that he is out of proportion in the fist image I would not have been able to fit him in otherwise). They have thick white hairs that run down the back of their necks and is by far one of the weirdest creatures that I have seen.

The wrinkled fellow in the monks habit also has brown skin. Their skin has a much dryer appearance, less glossy. These beings stand at about 4ish foot high. They look incredibly freakish, but are very good communicators. I have had a lot of experiences with one male being in particular. Whenever I communicate with this being it is as if I am holding a conversation with a human.

I have seen many greys during my experiences, just like the ones in my drawings. They are generally silent and work very efficiently. I have had communications with a taller female version of this species, she often wears a black monk's robe, similar to the wrinkled being's with the heart shaped heads.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hello Martin,
You are a great artist. And wow, what experiences!

I want to add some of my own experiences. I have more questions than answers. But maybe if we keep posting all of our data we could piece together a more complete picture.

First of all I have had many missing time experiences. They all begin with becoming paralyzed and then something (alive) is present. After that my mind goes blank. The only one that I remember clearly that I saw those big eyes was when I was about 6 to 7 years old. Now, I think impressions are important, because often that is all we have to go on. I had the clear impression that this thing (maybe more than one) was alive and could read my thoughts. I could also hear its thoughts.

To this day I cannot rule out these possibilities as to what it was.
1. Part machine part biological.
2. Biological.
3. Part Biological part spiritual (like a ghost).
4. Completely spititual (ghostlike).
5. Time traveller from future or past.
6. Terrestrial in orgin.
7. extraterrestrial in origin.
8. a combination of terrestrial and extraterrestrial.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

EBE

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Please read this thread, thank you.

[edit on 8/13/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ebentity, I have entertained all of those at one time or another.

I remember that when I was about 8 or 9 that I kept thinking of them as really weird ghosts. For some reason I had trouble thinking of them as aliens. I think it was because they were too much like people. They look and move totally different, but when you spend anytime with them, they are just like really weird people. More like Umpa-Lumpas than aliens.

I have found that the best method for dealing with them, is by not trying to work them out. I have found that they love to challenge my preconceptions and that when I view them as anything other than they are, that they can detect this and it always colors my encounters. I think that the best method is to just think of them as people and let my encounters feel as natural as possible. I find that when I go into my encounters as a blank slate that I get the most out of them.

Hope this helps

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Martindoolittle

If what you are saying is true, then how come you are not scared as hell???
I would be terrified and wouldn't dare to go to sleep anymore.
Could you explain me how you deal with this?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hello again and thank you all for your wonderful and unexpected input!

First, I would like to add, that I'm glad I'm not alone with this and that some of you have had similar experiences.

Second, it's great that some of you have open minds and are welcoming different interpretations of the experiences.

Now I want to add one more piece to this puzzle.

Most of my encounters were forgotten for many years. Just about 4 to 5 months ago a flood of memories came back. The distinct (feels like telepathic) thought that was in my mind was "something big is going to happen". The thought was connected somehow to the abductions. So as I started to read everything I could on abductions and the unexplained, these memories are still coming.

Does anyone else also feel something BIG is about to happen?

Thank you all.

EBE

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EBEntity

yes i have that feeling too i have allwase kinda had it i almost visualize it as being a varry happy thing but varry sad at the same time almost like a purifacation of the human race i dont really know how to explane it sometimes i worrie that if i think to hard about it ill go insane.... but all i know is that it is going to be varry big like you seid i belive the greys are trying to help us i just have a good feeling about them i think they are going to save us from doomsday in 2012 but it is just a matter of time to find out but yet i think the reptilions will be there helping us too we are just a race that hurts ourselvs

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I agree EBEntity that there are some big things around the corner, but I am basing this on the increase in media coverage of the subject and the increase in sightings.

On Wednesday I will be undergoing a hypnotic regression, which will be audio recorded. I will post a link on this thread to my recording, so that anyone that is interested can have a listen.

I have felt an urge recently to try and discover as much as I can about the visitors and also to uncover my hidden encounter memories of them.

Again I suspect that this may all be to do with the fact that there are a lot of UFOs being seen in my local area, so I feel a need to arm myself with knowledge as it were. But then maybe I am following a deeper urge, that is being driven by my subconscious. The trouble is that since our sub-consciousnesses are hidden I have no way of knowing which it is. Either way I am hoping to learn something this Wednesday.

I'll keep you all posted.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hello Martin,
I can't wait to hear about your hypnosis session!
Also, I want to go through hypnosis myself. It feels like the right time now. We need to get all the info we can up for the public to see. Do you have any leads for me in the NYC area?
Thank you.
EBE

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi Ebentity,

I used this website to find a regressionist in my area UK regressionists.

I don't know of any similar Websites built for the same purpose in the US, but I went by the philosophy that if these guys are ok with past life regression then they should be ok with Abduction memory retrieval.

I wrote emails to every past-life regressionist and clinic in my local area (6) and got two responses, both positive. I think 2 out of 6 is a pretty good response. This thing is going to cost me £40 per session, I think that translates to about $60ish.

Good luck in finding a good regressionist.

I will post an update as soon as I have my regression along with a link to an audio file recording of this session.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Grays exist I personally saw two of them.

The ones I saw are like the ones on the cover of Communion/Whitley Strieber, or like the first one in the top left corner in Martin`s drawing, they were about six to seven feet tall and had immense eyes, they also glow.

And they convey fear absolute fear and terror.

Nothing positive about them imho.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThunderCloud

Your description of the Greys almost floored me. In 1993, while living on the No.Coast of Calif & Oregon I "woke" up after my husband & myself went to bed on a metallic craft. Yep, totally crazy sounding but true. The craft had no visible doors or windows and was very angular in shape. I instantly felt trapped & claustrophobic & began to run around screaming looking for a way out. At that moment I saw a "being" I later was explained by them are "the Ancient Ones" . The being began making the noise of a humpback whale in what I realized was an attempt to calm me down which it did due to my love of nature and of course whales. It was then that I realized that the Ancient Ones were related somehow to whales & dolpins but I wasn't sure how. I took a deep breathe, quieted myself and visualized being surrounded by white light. The "Ancient Ones" returned me to my bed, after showing me a purple flourescent language that looked like hieroglyphics. When I woke up I was "terrified, but awe stricken but what I had experienced..... And fyi on a later experience they told me they were from the Plaidian Star System. I have learned much since that first experience & know there are in deed very negative star people (just like evil humans), but "the Ancient Ones" are very compassionate & truly concerned about our natural world and what we as humans are doing to it....As we should all be.....

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here is a link to the regression, regression

It started out as a pretty standard abduction scenario, but unfolded into a huge past life adventure.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hi Martin,
I've tried everything to play your regression file but I only get silence!. Is there any way you can post a transcript or maybe an MP3 file which is easier to play?
Thanks.
EBE

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So, i read that these Zetas are apart of the Satan heirarchy and serve the purposes of the Reptoids... in a Nostradamus book too, by the way.
After it finished discussing all Notsradamus' predictions through his quatrains about the Third World War and the coming of the Third Anti-Christ and so on, at the end of the book was this whole section about aliens and their intentions and how the Earth's moving into the Photon Belt and everything.
What the hell is with that??

A Nostradamus discussion suddenly turns into a fully spiritually, extraterrestrial charged dissertation??

[edit on 6/9/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ebentity, after this weekend I will be posting a better recording on my site. Sorry for the delay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join