It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson - Who is the man in the white fedora?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

And lets not forget that the man invented names for wine and sperm to use with the kids. Wine was 'jesus juice' and sperm was lol 'duck butter'..

DUCK BUTTER?????

Anyway, seems strange that he needed to discuss wine and sperm with underage kids..

Sorry, he will always be Jacko the molester in my books.

Your point being? I don't care about the man i only care about the music. He made some truly fantastic music and while his memory will no doubt be tainted by all of the allegations it will not diminish the impact of his music.

The problem with any idol is that people cannot accept when he/she dies. What is perculiar about this is that it only seems to apply to famous music/film stars, when David Attenborough or Stephen Hawking go i doubt people will think they faked their deaths.

The mans dead and gone and as much as some people wish for him to be alive it's not going to change the truth. Accept it and move on OP.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

And lets not forget that the man invented names for wine and sperm to use with the kids. Wine was 'jesus juice' and sperm was lol 'duck butter'..

DUCK BUTTER?????

Anyway, seems strange that he needed to discuss wine and sperm with underage kids..

I don't appreciate your comments, It is off topic and distasteful.

Please refrain from posting here if this is all you can add.

Korg.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
Whatever happened to DNA testing?
wouldnt that put all this to bed?
i dont know either way man
its the 21st century and anything is possible
any disguise is possible
just look at hollywood
then you will respond and say that would cost a fortune
but whos now got more of a fortune than he ever did have???
and he is a crazy assed mofo so i wouldnt put it passed him.

who know?

as for the guy in the videos i dont have the foggiest who he is
but not taking his hat off is a disgrace no matter how close or who you are
wheres the respect?

DNA testing from what? A film---- of a man----- in a fedora?
And if not, this happened over a year ago. People haven't figured out how to go back in time just yet.

Taking off his hat is a disgrace? Why? Says who?
Do you really think our creator cares? I mean.......really cares? (These religious traditions are so antiquated that they're down right dumb)

This man in the fedora could be any high-profile celebrity who opted not to be seen that day.
Or..........it could be someone totally unknown.
I highly doubt it was MJ. Too risky.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by naught

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
my question is why would michael go through faking his own death and have his kids go through with it. Do you really think at the young age they are they would understand what is going on. Do you think they could stand there on that stage and lie and say all them things about their dad.

In the mixed up version of reality MJ lived/lives in... I can easily see him later explaining the lie to his children, and telling them how essential it was to the process that they fully believed in it. And I can see how, in their own alternate reality, they would probably forgive and accept it.

While I'm not usually one to believe any of these faked-death stories.... I do almost feel like SOME 'dead' celebrity out there is probably still around. And MJ certainly seems the most suited to such a stunt.

Do you really think he'd hurt his kids? I seriously can't see him doing that. He's too sensitive.
But I see where you were going with this though.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I am pretty sure it is Rick Baker....the makeup artist who worked with MJ on Thriller and various other projects throughout his career.....google him and check out his pics (most of the pics are from when he was younger though) www.hollywood.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I am pretty sure it is Rick Baker....the makeup artist who worked with MJ on Thriller and various other projects throughout his career.....google him and check out his pics (most of the pics are from when he was younger though) www.hollywood.com...

I concur it does look like a young Rick Baker.. though he doesn't look the same these days, he is all grey without the distinctive dark mustache. It maybe possible to dye it though..

I think what makes the hairs stand up on my neck is the fact that this man is wearing the exact same outfit at both the memorial and the funeral. This is exactly what you would expect to see if this outfit was part of a disguise.

Also Does anyone know if Rick Baker uses a cane??

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Could very well be. Not sure if this is an old photo but I do see some resemblance. What made you say it's Rick? Did it look like him to you or is that a common rumor?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

bollocks to religion m8
its just down rite a disgrace to not remove your hat at any funeral, even if its an animals
its the done thing to do
did i mention any religion?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Could very well be. Not sure if this is an old photo but I do see some resemblance. What made you say it's Rick? Did it look like him to you or is that a common rumor?

I just clicked on this thread and as soon as I saw the video, I thought it looked like him. He was close to MJ and worked with him a lot.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Powers That Be(PTB) are long time practitioners of pedophilia.
Simply Research the White House visitations records of some our past Presidents Reagan and GHW Bush, and the ages of many of their late night visitors.

Simply research the NAMBLA or the North American Man/Boy Love Association.

Michael Jackson's pedophilia was resultant of the pedophilia in which he himself was exposed to and experienced while young.

His Brothers even stated that Michael while young was often taken to late night parties by his Father, hobnobbing with the Elite controllers of the entertainment industry. Oftentimes feeling ill upon returning the next day.

This is the price in which one has to pay in which to be granted overwhelming success by the PTB controlled entertainment industry.

As far as this man is concerned. He facial structure wise doesn't fit that of Michael Jackson, especially before he had recently passed on.
Michael was also very slight in stature as well. Maybe weighing 125 pounds or so.

If one watches the footage of Michael at some of his last rehearsals you can see just how thin he really was.

Sorry, disguise or not, but I don't see this individual in the Fedora matching Jackson's size or stature.

It more likely is a mourner who would prefer to not be identified.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 7-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

..I have no idea who this man could be.....Right after Marilyn Monroe's death.......(hey, it's been 48 yrs. ago this week!!) rumors were that she had been spirited away to a top secret government mental asylum (!!) in Alaska (more !!!!!!) and that after a period of time she was released...it was claimed that she was spotted, working as a waitress in a greasy spoon in Alaska's gold mining territory!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever started this rumor ought to get a job writing for the movies; it'd be an improvement......But my point is, that whenever a beloved entertainer dies, some of us just don't want to accept it.....so whether it's MJ, Elvis, or Marilyn, it'll go on and on........

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

bollocks to religion m8
its just down rite a disgrace to not remove your hat at any funeral, even if its an animals
its the done thing to do

No but that's where the custom came from. Removing your hat or adorning one while in services was derived from religious traditions. Popes. Rabbis. Priests. Sheikhs etc. Head-gear is a religious-thing.
I say this not as an insult but you're just brainwashed (as most of us are/were)

Not taking off his fedora is poppy-cock. Lots of people are doing their own thing because they realize tradition is dumb.
Remember to alway Question Authority!

This thread got me looking into this whole MJ alive-rumor caper so I started searching online.
Could the fedora-wearing person just be an attention diversion? Cause, if anything, this woman looks very questionable and she's(?) sitting next to fedora-man. So maybe this fedora-person was placed there as a focal point?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

DUCK BUTTER?????

Korg.

No offense but

You opened yourself up to this sort of post once you commented on Jacksons "Innocence"

How could you not expect someone to comment since you mentioned it ?

That said OJ was also "acquitted"

The man in the hat thing is interesting but I really don't see MJ faking his death since hes been a performer all his life I doubt his ego could give that up.

If anything I would guess he was probably murdered.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well how about that.. looking at the wrong person the whole time!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdfe48558315.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BG43214
reply to post by Korg Trinity

..I have no idea who this man could be.....Right after Marilyn Monroe's death.......(hey, it's been 48 yrs. ago this week!!) rumors were that she had been spirited away to a top secret government mental asylum (!!) in Alaska (more !!!!!!) and that after a period of time she was released...it was claimed that she was spotted, working as a waitress in a greasy spoon in Alaska's gold mining territory!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever started this rumor ought to get a job writing for the movies; it'd be an improvement......But my point is, that whenever a beloved entertainer dies, some of us just don't want to accept it.....so whether it's MJ, Elvis, or Marilyn, it'll go on and on........

You're right. Just about every famous death takes on a life of its own (no pun intended) and become resurrected. JFK too.
But the thing is, we've grown very suspicious as a race. We have learned not to trust what's put in front of us especially if there's money attached to it.

MJ had every reason to fake his death. Enormous debt. Anonymity. Wanting to live like a regular person in the last half of his life...etc.

The fact still remains.....there are many strange details surrounding his death. That's what helps fuel the suspicions.
People typically don't just die over-night without a trauma or known-illness. Even fatal heart-attacks aren't that common if you tink about it.

His death is being labeled as an overdose. That in itself seems funny because apparently he's been taking these drugs for some time now.

So who knows.
I hope he's alive and smiling though. I never was a fan but I certainly felt his pain when he was accused TWICE.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Candycab

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

DUCK BUTTER?????

Korg.

No offense but

You opened yourself up to this sort of post once you commented on Jacksons "Innocence"

Non Taken.

though I still fail to see what this persons comments have to do with my OP or the subject at hand... which is who is hatman!

If this person wants he can set up a thread on how he obviously hated MJ, I'm sure he would get the replies he deserves should he attempt that.

Peace Out,

Korg

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

bollocks to religion m8
its the done thing to do

About your Hat politics (doesn't get any straighter than this)

Originally posted by Hellas
Well how about that.. looking at the wrong person the whole time!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdfe48558315.png[/atsimg]

Yup! Apparently we got duped by being duped

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
I would wonder than why the death was faked then. Doesn't make sense to me, do you have any reasons why?

Touching children... financial issues... sure there's plenty more to add to that.

well...he was cleard of the child issues...and he had a 50 date sell out tour coming up to bring in money to reduce those financial issues. add that to merchandise and advertising and he would probly have been a rich man again.

i cant see a reason for him to fake it.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I found it interesting the "he" had his cane in his left hand in the first video, and held his cane in his right hand during the second video.

Regarding the first video of the right hand still photo, is that a dark glove disguised as a hand that he is wearing.

who cares what hand hes holding his cane? sometimes i hold the phone in my left hand...other times in my right...means nothing.

and yes...LOTS of people at michaels funeral wore gloves as a mark of respect

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join