It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson - Who is the man in the white fedora?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
my question is why would michael go through faking his own death and have his kids go through with it. Do you really think at the young age they are they would understand what is going on. Do you think they could stand there on that stage and lie and say all them things about their dad.

In the mixed up version of reality MJ lived/lives in... I can easily see him later explaining the lie to his children, and telling them how essential it was to the process that they fully believed in it. And I can see how, in their own alternate reality, they would probably forgive and accept it.

While I'm not usually one to believe any of these faked-death stories.... I do almost feel like SOME 'dead' celebrity out there is probably still around. And MJ certainly seems the most suited to such a stunt.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Piper96
mjkit.forumotion.net...
check out the first post...this is kinda wierd.

There is no doubt in my mind the one on the Leeza show and the on Larry King are both Michael Jackson.

On Leeza, the skin of this guy compared to Dave Dave (even with makeup as ref. by the Bold and Beautiful show) is totally smooth. The neck is the most obvious since on Leeza it shows no signs of burn scaring. The teeth is the most telling. In all of Dave Daves videos and pictures with mouth open, the teeth have a separation look with small black outlining. In both the Leeza and LKL shots, the teeth do no exhibit this feature but look strangely like any of MJ's teeth shots..solid white. There is also a shot of Dave Dave on set with Leeza that day and that doesn't match the video in his looks or the fact of him sitting in a wooden chair on set verses a floral chair/couch in the video.

On LKL, it was such a weird interview with odd questions and answers..the fact that he says his father was to blame and he wanted to distance from "his legacy" was odd. Would Dave Dave's father have a legacy? I say no but MJ's father DID. The speech pattern, mannerisms, etc. are all Michael to any fan. The hands was what threw me. Then I noticed that the jacket he is wearing is VERY wide shoulder..>VERY! Dave is no where near that broad at all and to wear something so ridiculously large seems out of place. The hands are puppet sticks. The fingers don't move and the sort of move with the shoulders (under the large coat) in an odd way.

I say that Dave Dave and Michael hatched this plan long ago with Dave giving MJ the one thing he could ..his freedom. The name of the show "This Is It" with him saying this is his final curtain call to saying we only had a few years left.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

And there you go. 'A silly thread' and this person deemed me a foe because of it.
Not sure if these forums are good for the overall development of mankind but......I do enjoy these threads.

Back to the topic at hand.

I suppose to every major incident there will always be a degree of controversy and conspiracy. No one (nor any event) seems to go unscathed.

In my many decades on this planet I have found, anything is possible. In fact, sometimes the most absurd are, the most plausible.

Is Michael Jackson alive? Why the heck not? I would like to think he pulled the biggest blanket imaginable, over everyone's eyes as....pay back!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
How the **** are us mere laypeople supposed to guess who a guy sitting in the front row of Michael Jackson's funeral is?? You said it yourself, the front row is reserved for family and friends, this guy, whoever he is, is most likely a family friend or a close friend of MJs. He did have people in his life who weren't renowned by the public

Additionally, why can't Michael Jackson just be dead?? Why does he have to have faked his own death? It's because he was surrounded by controversy and a plethora of other damning and eccentric issues for his entire life and this euphoria that encased him while he was alive has outpoured into the time of his death.
If he did fake his death, there would simply be too many people involved in the charade. And he wouldn't put his children through the grief. It's just ludicrous.

[edit on 6/8/10 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am 99.999% positive this man is dead. These tales of celebrities faking thier own deaths will never die, there fans love them soo much that thier hearts over rule thier minds.

Some how I picture a New age 'fantasy island" where Elvis, 2pac, Micheal Landon, B.I.G., John Lennon, Curt Cobain, Goerge Carlin, the "real" Paul McCartney, Buddy Holly,Micheal Jackson, and Gary Coleman, all spend thier days playing golf and drinking margaritas.Or in garys case miniature golf

But...

On that .001% chance that the man did fake his own death I will ask those die hard supporters this one question:

If you love and respect this man so much, why is it you would try to undermine his elaborate and no doubt well thought out plan to drop out of the limelight and live quietly?

I wont lie though, I am giving you a star because I did find this thread very entertaining

~meathead
~meathead

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

Right on! Why is it that faking your death is limited to icons? It's more likely that the fans just don't want to let go.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I could see you thinking it was Stacy Keach.

Before you mentioned it, I thought he reminded me of the dude from Weekend at Bernie's.

However, now it just looks like Stacy Keach to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

That second "funeral" video looks like a scene from a soap opera.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by triplesod

And there you go. 'A silly thread' and this person deemed me a foe because of it.
Not sure if these forums are good for the overall development of mankind but......I do enjoy these threads.

Back to the topic at hand.

I am happy that you are enjoying it. I am too, which is the point right? And don't worry about triplesod he just added me as a respected foe too.

I guess triplesod by name triple sod by nature lol

Korg.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It was while looking at the Depp photo's that I initially thought it might be Elvis Presley, large build, correct age and hand size, family friend of high enough status to be close to the inner family and the originator of this particular dead man career revival model.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Actually, I think he's going by the name Rory B. Bellows these days

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeutronAvenger
reply to post by Korg Trinity

That second "funeral" video looks like a scene from a soap opera.

The Spanish ones

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Based on the reaction of the black woman in the video, that fedora-wearing man has got to be M. J. I just know something wasn't right about his alleged death. I wasn't much of an M.J. fan but after listening to the lyrics to his songs, yeah, he's got lots of messages to share with the whole world. It would be neat to meet the dude in person one day. Hehehe!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It's true, every decade or so we have a cultural icon seemingly dead that isn't.

That being said, there are some weird going on's with this whole situation.

I remember awhile back there was someone who had released a leaked video of Michael jumping out of the coroner's van.

www.liveleak.com...

They swear to the video's authenticity since they matched up the coroner's van that transported him to the van in this video through the license plate.

Well, whatever the truth is, if he comes back, it's going to change the world.

I remember a lady coming out and starting a blog on the net just a few days after Michael was pronounced dead by the media, saying she was protecting her identity and was a close source, that Michael was indeed alive and he would be coming back, that he knew that it was all wrong but that the world would understand or something like that, I can't seem to find her blog or writings anywhere now.

Didn't someone somewhere say that a King would be resurrected from the dead? and that would mean the end of days?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Conluceo]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo

Didn't someone somewhere say that a King would be resurrected from the dead? and that would mean the end of days?

A self declared 'King of Pop' is not really a King

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Right, i understand where you're coming from, I should put a little winky thing after my post this way that part is not taken so serious, unless you want to go down that road.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well some will have to face the sad truth that Micheal Jackson did in fact pass away.......I see no resembalnce where that guy could even be Mj in disguise because Micheal was very vey skinny and that guy was built...Also we will not be able to identify or know who Micheal Jackson knew, because the guy did have a personal life too, he was human where he had close friends..& as for the fedora...if you guys really were Micheal Jackson fans you would know he wore Fedoras too...so it looks like to me the man was honoring & remebering him, by wearing it......I will just liketo say some people are sick to even think that smh

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Right, i understand where you're coming from, I should put a little winky thing after my post this way that part is not taken so serious, unless you want to go down that road.

Oh ok then! lol. I thought you really meant that

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by Mythic Chris
Another coping conspiracy,

"Micheal Jackson isn't dead, he can't be dead, he must of faked his own death!"

"9/11 couldn't have been caused by a bunch of muslims with box cutters! It must have been the government and Bush!"

"JFK couldn't of been killed by 1 person, it can't happen! Only people from our own government can plan something like this!"

Alright Allright no need to post your point three times

So you believe everything that is told to you then? Let me ask you ehy are you here on ATS??

All the best,

Korg.

That's the second time you've justified this thread by asking why people even come to ATS, as if this is actually a conspiracy. But it's not a conspiracy. It's you asking a question you're asking to satisfy your own interest.

You even distance yourself from making it a conspiracy by stating that you don't want to know who it isn't - when people say it is not MJ - but just want to know who it is. And as the other guy says, who really cares? It isn't important.

As for him being innocent of child molestation, well I don't care what the courts say. A grown man who sleeps in the same bed as young boys who are not related to him and who then pays millions to hush them up, is a freak and disgusting.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
And lets not forget that the man invented names for wine and sperm to use with the kids. Wine was 'jesus juice' and sperm was lol 'duck butter'..

DUCK BUTTER?????

Anyway, seems strange that he needed to discuss wine and sperm with underage kids..

Sorry, he will always be Jacko the molester in my books.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join