It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson - Who is the man in the white fedora?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That dave dave bloke awfully sounds like alot like michael

my question is why would michael go through faking his own death and have his kids go through with it. Do you really think at the young age they are they would understand what is going on. Do you think they could stand there on that stage and lie and say all them things about their dad.

i did like the videos though

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That dave dave bloke awfully sounds like alot like michael

my question is why would michael go through faking his own death and have his kids go through with it. Do you really think at the young age they are they would understand what is going on. Do you think they could stand there on that stage and lie and say all them things about their dad.

i did like the videos though

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The post I put here before was wrong after a good hard look at the video again...Sorry LOL

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Piper96]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
He doesn't look anything like Michael Jackson. At least not from that angle.

He looks definably Hispanic, his features are quite broad. His jaw, chin and nose are more pronounced than the late MJ, and he generally has a much more masculine appearance; which Michael had none of.

Aside from that, it's just kinda silly. Even if say, he were alive, why would you honestly care. Why should anyone, for that matter.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
mjkit.forumotion.net...
check out the first post...this is kinda wierd.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The moment I saw him I thought to myself, that is Stacey Keach!

After I viewed the video, I still saw Stacey Keach. I cannot remember having seen him recently but I think Stacey has a more refined mustachio!

It is my mind playing tricks on me! Liz Taylor looked preserved as ever! Amazing that a 100 year old woman can look so good; it is no wonder this man is suspect and I agree he is being disrespectful with the hat! Under the light of day we shall reveal ourselves, this guy chooses the sanctuary of his own shade.

I like Michael, if he returns it will be a Resurrection.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

LOL...

Well Dave Dave was just MJ without any make-up.... I thought everyone knew that?

MJ got badly burned doing the Pepsi ad....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I hope, with all the injustice this poor guy endured (being accused twice etc) that he is pulling off the Con of the Century!

If he is indeed alive, I would imagine his kids and family are in on it.

His death is very reminiscent of 9-11. Way too many questions regarding that whole entire day (death).

Rock on Michael whether here or on the other side.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Michael Jackson had many many friends and not everyone is a known celebrity. I mean if he had even the slightest resemblance I would say ok.. But this mexican looking dude has none

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

The way this thread turned int oa Dave Dave is MJ conspiracy is pretty amusing. I will never forget the first time I heard of David Rothenberg, he and I are the same age, and it was just after his father tried to murder him.

It's pretty sad that his story is now being used in this way. He had a message that he put forth for years, using his tragic story, and that story is now hidden beneath a pile of Google results saying he is MJ.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla
reply to post by Hellas

The way this thread turned int oa Dave Dave is MJ conspiracy is pretty amusing. I will never forget the first time I heard of David Rothenberg, he and I are the same age, and it was just after his father tried to murder him.

Quite... Back on to the subject at hand please....

Any other ideas as to whom the man in the white fedora is??

Korg.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
He isn't Rick Baker....

This is Rick Baker:

Each gneration seems to have its on 'he's not really dead' story. I suppose this is the current generations one. We've had elvis,jim morrion tec....so it was only a mater of time before another cropped up. No doubt some people will make a lot of money out of books on the subject.

Wayne...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

That person does not look anything like Michael Jackson.

If you were to pick someone famous it looks like my money would be on Johny Depp.

I thought it looked like Depp too.

When the lady turned around and did the double take and said Michael questioningly, that was interesting.

Not so interesting when you realise she didn't say anything at all like the word "Michael" though, not to mention she was looking towards the back area, not at the guy in the hat.

If his lip reading skills are so poor and subjective with just one, two syllable word, then there really is little credibility given to the other girls sentence he "lip read".

This is an extremely silly thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Yo Trinity I donno whether MJ is dead or alive but miss him and his music man! He was and will always remain the King of Pop.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
This is an extremely silly thread.

So silly huh? So silly that you know who Hatman is right??

Pray tell...

Korg.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There's One thing that bothers me, if he went ahead with something like this would he be at his own memorial serves with a grin on his face , not only that if some undesirable's coped on they could hold him to Ransom or threaten to expose him, an that would cause havoc within the family with insurance merchandise ect ect, PS Hollywood is full of backstabbers posing as friends to the rich an famous!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Whatever happened to DNA testing?
wouldnt that put all this to bed?
i dont know either way man
its the 21st century and anything is possible
any disguise is possible
just look at hollywood
then you will respond and say that would cost a fortune
but whos now got more of a fortune than he ever did have???
and he is a crazy assed mofo so i wouldnt put it passed him.

who know?

as for the guy in the videos i dont have the foggiest who he is
but not taking his hat off is a disgrace no matter how close or who you are
wheres the respect?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
its the 21st century and anything is possible any disguise is possible just look at hollywood

Absolutely!!

This for you to validate your very well made point and also for all those that keep saying stuff like it doesn't look like Michael so it can't be him..

Originally posted by Sheol
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Yo Trinity I donno whether MJ is dead or alive but miss him and his music man! He was and will always remain the King of Pop.

There can never be another Michael, He was a revolution in music dance and video. His legacy will be enjoyed by countless millions more some of which will never have been born while he was with us.

Peace out,

Korg.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I found it interesting the "he" had his cane in his left hand in the first video, and held his cane in his right hand during the second video.

At one point he was rubbing his right knee not unlike one would with knee issues.

His hands seem all wrong to be MJs as he had thick fingers and perhaps shorter, I was under the impression (rightly or not) that MJ bit the hell out of his nails which this guy doesn't seem to do.

This guys' build is nothing like MJs you can see that from the front shot where he's holding the cell phone in the palm of his left hand.

If anyone is going to know who this guy is then the woman who was talking to him is.

MJ needed a shrink a long time ago, there has to be something wrong in the head with a grown man that shares his bed with young boys. Perhaps if he'd had therapy he would be alive today.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i liked the part when it said on the video look he`s waving at the camera lol ermm no he`s waving at someone across the other aisles :-)

Mj definately could be made to look like that guy anyone could Maybe it was Bubbles...

i`m pretty sure plastic bags take 1000 years to degrade so MJ will be around for a while yet

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join