It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson - Who is the man in the white fedora?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I came to this thread to have a laugh, honestly. But it does seem to have peeked my interest. In the first video at the memorial, he is wearing a black glove on one hand. And in the 2nd and 3rd videos at the funeral, he is the only male i saw wearing a hat. Most American men (Don't know yet if this man is American) remove there hats when they sit down at the dinner table, never mind removing your hat to show the deceased some respect. At least i would anyway. The only other person i saw wearing a hat was a woman. I can't say it is Michael, but he does like to wear disguises, and his glove on his hand.

Michael thinks strangely anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if he were to think, "Hey, i'll just fake my own death, and if i ever get caught, people will be happy i'm alive!" Michael wouldn't think anything would be wrong with that. The man is strange, alive or dead.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I entertained the idea that MJ faked his death for a while (a VERY SHORT while) especially after watching a series of videos that brought up some interesting contradictions regarding the case.

However, Michael Jackson is dead. I don't like it but it is true.

As for who that man is...who cares? I could highlight numerous people at that funeral and ask you who they are - I bet you wouldn't know. Producers, directors, make-up artists, dancers, friends, relatives...many of whom you wouldn't be able to identify for me.

The only reason that geezer was chosen was because he stood out somewhat amongst the other mourners.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Oh right. Sorry.

Didn't realise you were actually taking this seriously.

I'll be off then.

Good luck with your quest.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Steal my guess why don't ya.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why would anyone go to Michael's funeral in disguise? What about security, they must know who was there - or lets ask Elizabeth Taylor, she was close by. Okay I see it coming - 20 years of Michael Jackson is still alive. Will say its interesting, kinda creeps me out. I will be back to see what others have to say.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm surprised that no one didn't make him remove his hat. Wearing it at a memorial is not only disrespectful, it's also contemptuous, IMO......He must be someone who was very special.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

People have said It's Rick Baker... make up artist guy from Thriller...

Who knows and quite frankly who cares? Seriously....

And you are on a conspiracy site???

Actually the suggest it was Rick Baker is a good one and I am currently researching. He certainly had a lot to do with Michael and it does look a little like him...

Though wouldn't it be ironic if Mr prosthetic himself was to be accused of being in disguise

I will update you if I find for def it is Rick Baker.

Originally posted by jokei

I don't believe he was innocent at all, he may not have been mentally culpable, but that's a different matter entirely.

Decades in the music industry, an abusive father and he only turns to drugs when he gets accused of child-abuse???

Not buying it.

So the fact he was cleared in front of a court has nothing to do with it I take it??

Please could you present your evidence as to why you believe him guilty??

Korg.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Sorry i put it up after looking to closely to the vids an didn't notice you got there before me
i still think its him he must be going bald to get away with wearing a bright hat like that at a funeral..

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Another coping conspiracy,

"Micheal Jackson isn't dead, he can't be dead, he must of faked his own death!"

"9/11 couldn't have been caused by a bunch of muslims with box cutters! It must have been the government and Bush!"

"JFK couldn't of been killed by 1 person, it can't happen! Only people from our own government can plan something like this!"

link   
Triple post, sorry.
This is like the 3rd time this has happened on this site, If its a coding problem somebody fix it because its pissing me off

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Mythic Chris]

link   
Look above
And where the bull****ery is the delete button?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Mythic Chris]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

That person does not look anything like Michael Jackson.

If you were to pick someone famous it looks like my money would be on Johny Depp.

I thought it looked like Depp too.

When the lady turned around and did the double take and said Michael questioningly, that was interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythic Chris

You got the last 2 spot on my good man!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythic Chris
Another coping conspiracy,

"Micheal Jackson isn't dead, he can't be dead, he must of faked his own death!"

"9/11 couldn't have been caused by a bunch of muslims with box cutters! It must have been the government and Bush!"

"JFK couldn't of been killed by 1 person, it can't happen! Only people from our own government can plan something like this!"

Alright Allright no need to post your point three times

So you believe everything that is told to you then? Let me ask you ehy are you here on ATS??

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

And you are on a conspiracy site???

No, I'm on an alternative subjects discussion board.

And also, even if you want to call ATS "Just" a conspiracy site.... doesn't mean we have to go over and over and over the same old s*** all the time.
Once this gets solved, and it will, someone will spot him elsewhere and it will begin again.

We've had like 10 stupid theories already.... a few of him as a person and a few about his ghost... and people speaking to him from beyond the grave via a medium/psychic.

I enjoy conspiracies and all manner of discussions... but Elvis or MJ threads about them being alive are just stupid.... and I mean actually stupid.
Not interesting, quirky, worth investigating or any thing like that.
They are stupid.... even if you saw the autopsy report, photos of his dead, skinny, malnourished body... it would not be enough..... you'd say that was fake and come up with some other bollocks.

Actually the suggest it was Rick Baker is a good one and I am currently researching. He certainly had a lot to do with Michael and it does look a little like him...
Though wouldn't it be ironic if Mr prosthetic himself was to be accused of being in disguise

Oh yes.... it would be ironic, but also quite plausible and not completely ridiculous... unlike some theories.

I will update you if I find for def it is Rick Baker.

Why thanks a lot, I look forward to your findings.... don't waste too much time research too much ok?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Source

A Snippet from the above link -

"Michael Jackson now regrets making these payments. ... These settlements were entered into with one primary condition -- that condition was that Mr. Jackson never admitted any wrongdoing. Mr. Jackson always denied doing anything wrong. Mr. Jackson had hoped to buy peace in the process."

Yeh, buy Silence. Its called a pay-off. You give money, to shut people up, and you go on with your rich life. And make more money if you fake your death...

But i must agree- with the OP

this dude is the only one wearing a hat- the same hat!

and that hand looked like a black glove, or skin dyed black?

and the entirety of not being able to say- oh its this dude- easily identified.

It kinda makes you wonder why this guy needed the extra cover/disguise.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Lets do an ear check can you find any pictures of his profile showing his ears, that's one thing he might not disguise, the shape of his ears.

The guy in the fedora has a good profile shot of his ear.

[edit on 103131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wikipedia
Many in the crowd applauded and cheered as Michael Jackson's coffin was carried out of the building. Pastor Lucious Smith closed the service with a prayer and quote saying "I'm alive and I'm here forever" from the Paul McCartney/Michael Jackson duet song The Man.

Just found this - OMG!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Young MJ ear

Freakin elf Ear

[edit on 6-8-2010 by hillbillydudeman]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by hillbillydudeman]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Maybe it was this guy?

Belief doesn't need evidence, that's not how belief works. I would list a massive slew of people that have stated it, large amounts of money changing hands to silence people etc, etc, etc...

As I stated before I don't think Michael was capable of judging the right or wrong of the situation, just a poor, damaged boy in a mans body.

I don't want to derail your thread by this, I think it's possible MJ did fake his death, maybe he's retired to Thailand or Vietnam?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join