It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson - Who is the man in the white fedora?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think we all have to accept that Michael Jackson is no longer with us right??... But is he actually dead?

I've always wondered why some people act shocked or look at you like some kind of fool to even suggest it. Just like all the "I saw Elvis working in a supermarket" comments.

I decided to do some digging and amongst the data I gathered there were some very silly suggestions but this one actually made my hair stand up on the back of my neck...

Who is the man in the white fedora?? It is a well-known fact that Michael spent hours in the process of disguising himself so he could enjoy a little freedom… If we could identify the man in the white fedora it would put my mind at rest...

He was at the memorial... right at the front... shouldn't that spot be reserved for very close members of the family or close friends??

Some suggested it was Barry Gibb (BeeGees)

But nope..

Others suggested it was either Tom Mesereau or Brian Oxman but no, they were both present at the funeral..

Then I came across this video of the funeral... the hairs on the back of my neck stood out with a chill!!

Who the heck is that??

Take particular notice of the video at 5:48, 6:12 and 6:22

I don't know who this man is and he appears to be very close to Michael and the family to be positioned at both the Memorial and the Funeral... Surely we can identify him right??

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Peace be with you Michael, where ever you are!

Korg.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
very spooky the first video LOL. I don tknow what to say, could be anybody. I would wonder than why the death was faked then. Doesn't make sense to me, do you have any reasons why?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It's not Michael Jackson. He's too large and he has a nose.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Interesting idea OP, not that I believe it, but as some light relief from the usual doom n gloom.

Originally posted by damwel

Those are probably a couple of the easiest things to disguise though...

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
I would wonder than why the death was faked then. Doesn't make sense to me, do you have any reasons why?

Touching children... financial issues... sure there's plenty more to add to that.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Never heard of prosthetic makeup??

As I mentioned earlier Michael often disguised himself, just to afford a few minutes in some cases of freedom to walk among the people.

O.k. your stand point is it isn't Michael... But who the heck is it then??

Korg.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't be so sure that's a man and not a woman. Study carefully and see if you find any reason to doubt it's a "he" yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
That person does not look anything like Michael Jackson.

If you were to pick someone famous it looks like my money would be on Johny Depp.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Touching children... financial issues... sure there's plenty more to add to that.

Firstly He was Innocent! The stigma of being accused is what I believe led him to abuse substances.

More likely the reasons for doing it is to become free from the constraints he was under as well as his financial issues.

Perhaps an attempt on his life was suspected and the way they dealt with it was to fake his death... You can't kill someone that's already dead!

Korg.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Gosh it would be a terrible disguise if it looked like Michael now would it?

Think who it might be if not Michael.. Simply saying it's not is not good enough. I'm not so interested in whether people think it is or isn't Michael... more wanted to find out who the man is...

If we can't find who they are, then and only then is the possibility open that it is Michael.

See where I’m coming from??

Peace out,

Korg.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Well he may well be in disguise (I don't believe he is, some people just look like they're in disguise.... that's just their look lol) but look at his hands in the clip at 6:22 or whatever..... those are NOT MJ's hands.... and yes...make up...blah blah.

Not him mate.... definitely not.

He's dead. It's sad yes but he is.

You can let the hairs on the palms of your hands.....er... I mean back of your neck settle down.... It's not him.

I just did a search and I see this is the new "MJ theory"
Oh well.

First there was him getting out the back of an ambulance in an underground car-park.... then he was living in some asylum somewhere.... now he's in disguise at his own funeral..... Really???

I mean **** man...... this is the kind of stuff that gives Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theorists a bad name.... All the Elvis stuff and now for the next god knows how long... It'll be Michael Jackson.

Let it go.... The Guy's dead.

And even if he did fake his own death for the money, that guy is not him.

[edit on 6/8/10 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Not him mate.... definitely not.

Hmmmm I should have suspected the No it's not him posts..

I will re-itterate... Not interested to know who it isn't... More who it is...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Korg.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Think who it might be if not Michael.. Simply saying it's not is not good enough. I'm not so interested in whether people think it is or isn't Michael... more wanted to find out who the man is...

If we can't find who they are, then and only then is the possibility open that it is Michael.

Peace out,

Korg.

Sorry,

I don't see where you are coming from. There are a lot of very strange Michael Jackson fans in the world and I am guessing you one of them.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Ok... just edited my post so in case you didn't see it...

I just did a search and I see this is the new "MJ theory"
Oh well.

First there was him getting out the back of an ambulance in an underground car-park.... then he was living in some asylum somewhere.... now he's in disguise at his own funeral..... Really???

I mean **** man...... this is the kind of stuff that gives Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theorists a bad name.... All the Elvis stuff and now for the next god knows how long... It'll be Michael Jackson.

Let it go.... The Guy's dead.

People have said It's Rick Baker... make up artist guy from Thriller...

Who knows and quite frankly who cares? Seriously....

It's not MJ and who it is, quite frankly, is irrelevant..... why do you need to know? So you're sure MJ is dead?

Get a grip man.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
very spooky the first video LOL. I don tknow what to say, could be anybody. I would wonder than why the death was faked then. Doesn't make sense to me, do you have any reasons why?

He was million in debt, he is worth more dead than alive.
Who the heck cared about the jacksons before all this???

Now the TV news cameras follow Latoya to go and visit a chimp in a zoo??
the Jackson brothers have their own TV show?? Janet is doing concerts again. Michaels albums are selling again
The kids are getting publicity, the mansion is generating income as it is now a museum....

do you need anymore reasons as to why he would need to fake his own death?????
Wouldn't surprise me

Edit to Add:

Anyways who cares if it is michael or not.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by qbanthinker305]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Could it be this cat?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I found it interesting the "he" had his cane in his left hand in the first video, and held his cane in his right hand during the second video.

Regarding the first video of the right hand still photo, is that a dark glove disguised as a hand that he is wearing.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Peace out,

Korg.

Sorry,

I don't see where you are coming from. There are a lot of very strange Michael Jackson fans in the world and I am guessing you one of them.

Never been a massive fan of Michael Jackson as in a Michael Jackson Fan... I am however a musician and so totally got his talent and music.

And your response is very typical of the type of responses I pointed to in the very first couple paragraphs of my OP.

I'm not saying I saw Michael working at the local chip shop... I'm saying this man whom obviously is very close to either Michael or the family is at the front of the memorial and at a closed funeral... I can identify nearly all the people at the funeral by web searches.... But not the man in the White Fedora.....

Whom do you think it is??

Korg.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Firstly He was Innocent! The stigma of being accused is what I believe led him to abuse substances.

I don't believe he was innocent at all, he may not have been mentally culpable, but that's a different matter entirely.

Decades in the music industry, an abusive father and he only turns to drugs when he gets accused of child-abuse???

Not buying it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Could it be this cat?

Hay, could be Johnny D.
But why the cane?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I doubt it, it's the same bull# as with Elvis, Morrison, 2Pac and all the others. Of course you would have benefits if you're a famous person and fake your death, you become an instant legend and if you're a musician you sell suddenly million more copies of your album. But i strongly doubt it.
First of all what are the odds that some Insider, who knows the story starts to talk? Can you guess how much money a person could make if he could prove that any of that celebrities faked his death? Money makes people talk.

Second of all, i doubt that those people could stay disguised for decades. Wouldn't they miss the spotlight? the fame? the stage? concerts? making music? Thinik about all the retired sport players who miss to do the thing they love the most. There's a reason why especially the most famous and best selling artists keep making music until they die. They just can't and won't stop. I doubt that somebody like Elvis who liked the spotlight and doing concerts so much could stay "dead" for so many decades.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join