It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Killers statement released ALREADY, before investigation complete!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
No racism or racist war being attempted over here in the US. NOOOOO, of course not, that is why they released the information already, RIGHT?

Explain to me, why the HELL did they release this tape already?

Anyone?

Here is the tape-www.nypost.com...

SOMEONE explain to me why the hell this has been released already?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That is exacly what I was thinking too. What the heck are they tring to do. This is fanning the flames of racism. I realy thing they are trying to start a big race war. People need to be aware of what they are instigating by these types of statements/actions.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by VAPatriot] Can't spell for S

[edit on 6-8-2010 by VAPatriot]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

Yes, when was the last time that 911 tapes were released within hours of an incident?

Something is going on, and I do not mean something nice.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
never mind, my bad

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Come on, you wanted to say something.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think he probably misunderstood your 911 tape as 9/11 tape just as I did when I clicked on this thread.

This is fomenting racial tension. If you look its not just race, they are full steam ahead on every front trying to divide us as their pitiful facade falls before their very eyes. All the information that was once closely guarded is being leaked all over the place, that's why they need net censorship.

Black vs. White
Mexicans vs. Americans
Cops vs. Citizens
Veterans vs. Soldiers
Poor vs. Rich
Republicans vs. Democrats
Wikileaks vs. Government

This crap needs to stop, there should only be one versus and that's the people of the world vs. the corrupt ruling elite. They know they have no chance if we can unite so they divide and conquer. Their obvious plan is to let all these groups kill eachother off in a mock revolution then step in, pick up the pieces, an finally institute their slave based world government.

Lets stick together people and recognize who the real enemy is!

[edit on 6-8-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Everyone knows why this CRAP was released in NO time.

PERIOD, it was meant to cause problems!

Does ANYONE need any further evidence that the government uses the MSM for their own purposes?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Why would releasing this tape start a race war? Because he was black? You make no sense or I am missing something in this tape.

edit: Dude you are really over the edge here. The government? They didn't release the tape
This isn't proof of anything except that this paper/station got the scoop on the tape and used it before everyone else got it.

[edit on Fri August 6th, 2010 by damwel]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just for fun I goggled "911 tapes released within hours" got these links in return.

Gunman to 911: "Handled Problem" at Warehouse

Gary Coleman 911 Call Details Released, Wife Afraid to Help

Tiger Woods 911 Call: Tape To Be Released Sunday

Gates' 911 Tape Released: Caller Didn't Mention Race

Strange that they are all referencing black people. Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Excuse me damwel, can you tell me the LAST time that a 911 was released this quickly?

This guy accused everyone of being a racist!

Within two or three hours the tape is released?

EXCUSE ME!? What the hell, SHOW me one other time that has happened. Something is going on here.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

How did they get the tapes so quickly? Who released the tapes? I assume that would be the Police, wouldn't you. Is it commom practice to release evidence to the public before an investigation is underway? Is it Ok because the shooter is dead?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
At the VERY end the truth comes out.

After 2 pages of race baiting , the truth comes out in the VERY last paragraph.

During his nearly two years at Hartford Distributors, Thornton had never formally complained to his Teamsters union about racism, said union official Christopher Roos. Roos said the only time Thornton ever formally griped was last year, about not being promoted quickly enough.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yes, it's very convenient.

After capping the oil well I guess they figured a lot of peoples' guards were down, now there's a lot of things happening; this, the new Supreme Court Justice, etc...

I'm still convinced the oil leak situation has not played itself out as well.

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So if tapes get released you are saying it must be police or the government. Which police or government released the Mel Gibson tapes?

I don't mean to say you are wrong and I do realize that this is a conspiracy board but I think you are jumping to conclusions. As far as the guy thinking EVERYONE is a racist, he had a white girlfriend.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

WOW, this story definitely took a CRASH.

I wonder why?

Maybe because it had NOTHING to do with race?

Just wondering, maybe the news is actual, and maybe just maybe it is PROPAGANDA!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
that's right. news must be actual

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
WTH? I live in Connecticut im not far from Hartford.
Yet this is the 1st i hear of this?
Thank you ATS for giving me NEWS when my local yahoo won't.

EDIT: lol i misspelled Connecticut (fixed it) well i didn't add the" icut" i was typing faster then i was thinking lol

[edit on 23-8-2010 by GunzCoty]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

You have not heard about this?

And you are in the area?

Wow, I am REALLY getting sick of the government and the media attempting to hide the problems in our society, be it economic or societal.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Don't get me wrong i have yet to watch the TV news but my yahoo local did not say a word nor my other RSS feeds. I spend alot of time on the PC so i have my local news in RSS feed and i don't watch TV unless its something good (never the news)

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by VAPatriot

Yes, when was the last time that 911 tapes were released within hours of an incident?

Something is going on, and I do not mean something nice.

i think they've released them to continue polarizing the issue, they want to be sure that everyone reading that article is taking a stance of believeing one side or the other, racist or not,

in your link the last two paragraphs

"...We never had graffiti in the bathroom," Brett Hollander said before heading to a memorial service for the victims. One of them, Felder, was buried in Stamford as a passing Metro-North train blew its whistle in tribute, the funeral director said.

Brett Hollander added, "Nobody was racist to anybody. We never had anything like that."

During his nearly two years at Hartford Distributors, Thornton had never formally complained to his Teamsters union about racism, said union official Christopher Roos. Roos said the only time Thornton ever formally griped was last year, about not being promoted quickly enough...."

even on his way to the memorial, when he is supposed to be remembering the dead, he instead is still going on about convincing people - 'not racist',

and the article ends on this point to drive home that racist or not is more important then remembering them after their death,

polarizing issues and erradicating an agnostic middle path only accomplishes division of audience.

"An important guiding principle of Buddhist practice is the Middle Way (or Middle Path), " - en.wikipedia.org...

so it seems riding the fence on issues may also be important to enlightenment

btw OP no offence but i sense alot of aggresion from your post, i understand your emotion, but the aggresion will also only polarize every reader, your aggresion forces them to decide do they agree with you or not, and often it will cause them to be aggressive too,

Originally posted by Jeanius
At the VERY end the truth comes out.

After 2 pages of race baiting , the truth comes out in the VERY last paragraph.

Thornton had never formally complained to his Teamsters union about racism, said union official Christopher Roos.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Jeanius]

TRUTH? why do you call that truth? you cleary trust christopher roos for some reason, why? why isnt he just as capable of lieing as everyone else involved in this incident?

[edit on 23-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join