It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Grey Alien Origins and Reasons for Human Abductions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
if youre claiming all this stuff how come no photos have been found im not saying everything requires hardcoe proof but it amazes me at how they continue to elude pictures videos and other forms of hard evidence if you were taken by these aliens why would you not have some sort of sign of it maybe a surgical cut anything are they so advanced that they can elude all measurements of proof... dont get me wrong i believe that the govt hides plent of things to keep the structure of society together and to keep the sheeple or masses from going into panic and abondoning all religion and hopes of an after life but even those that come forth saying ive got proof ive found proof pictures videos documents why are they never brought up or published always a replica or refurbrished drawn of what it might have looked like in their minds as you all are avid believers why not go to the white house and demanding these hidden files under so many constitutional rights of the people? im not saying rebel and form a army and rise against the government but if you believe so much and it affects your life so much go forth and demand awnsers!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I assume the Grey invasion started with Travis Walton as the
only one to see their base and be verifiable missing for days.
The whole fabrication was given to Walton so he could access the
media without saying people were in the base.
He did see three types of saucer/UFOs to his credit.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learhoag
How's this: it was worthless. Theft of bandwidth. Ridiculous.

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Learhoag

I respect that you feel that way, but can you please refrain from making yourself look like an idiot? I mean cmon man you could have been nicer about it instead of insulting the OP. All that does is show how immature you are. If you don't want to read it then don't, but there is no need to act like a child. Even Wertdagf the one all the ufo people bicker with has at least some self restraint.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Learhoag]

About as much of a theft as the two posts you've made here? How about posting something productive and worth reading?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

When it comes to Aliens, specifically the Greys, this has nothing to do with their expertise in genetics, but more likely everything to do with them trying to duplicate the human soul. They've basically hijacked human evolution and are now running the show. That's if you believe the conspiracies, none of which can be proven, but that doesn't mean there isn't some truth to it all. Who knows, there's obviously something going on, especially when you look at how many people are crying abduction and all the military whistle blowers who back them up.

I think it's safe to say, if I was an Alien with technology millions of years more advanced than yours, I could pull your strings like you were a puppet and you wouldn't have a clue what was going on.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
for millions off years we lived in caves under heavy sun and gamma radiation,one time long ago our genetic material was almost same as humans due to this is most spread race all over,but due to diffrecies in planet inviroments we all look diffrent.We had several nuclear wars and we pressed deeper into the planet for survival,out genetic pool took damage from thousind off years like this.we looked long time for planet for suitable life or anything that could help our race back,our own age have destroyed us much.so we looked for planet close to sun with humanoid race that still was in early age,we found,planet earth,our joy was extreme,5 planets were extatic now at last we could again maybee get to se the sunrise that was stolen away from us so long time ago.we had some ethic problems in actually doing this but again we did,we plantet out gene pool in diffrent humanoids there so there gene pool would evolve under heavyest sun possible for most short period off time in doing this,we knew this was not best option but in general we gave you our brains and hoped that you some day would forgive us for what we did,but also hope that we one day can stand like to individuals over against eachother,atleast in the twilight zone,we still have some problems with uv rays but our genetic pool and race have been saved and pushed the right direction,for this we ow you,and for this we will for eternty protect your planet each time 3600 years you need by big magentic shields,sometimes your culture can se us sometimes they cannot,we usely not want get involved,we are forever your brothers and we will forever doo good for the lonely person anywhere but we have difficuties to make other people stronger in making contact with you.we hope for ever you all will forgive uss and you should know this made war in our places,some day we sit doewn and eat together,maybee.anyway look up in sky in 2012 we have thousinds off ships there to be last defence line against sun iff its explode this direction,we have also a big shield in the center close to sun,but this can break down and then last defence is many brave soldiers from all over that die and burn up when their shield crash for protech earth from harm,so please iff possible best alien first aid iss to keep us fast away from your sun,have difrent chemicals so we can make atmospheres,not many will survive crash like this but some races like us are very good in make protection and its not possible to pick anyone up in the batle agaisnt the sun,pleas also remeber we have done this each time 3600 years for 200000 years,we soon hope you can help us litle and are evolved enought to step out in space for real,other planets could also need help in fight against the suns,or maybee you all would like to know the history off your second half,,,forever your best protection in eternity..
lost grey soul

reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join