It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Does anyone know where this photo comes from?

Yes, it's a prop from the TV show Dark Skies www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-4-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)
Did you even read the post you linked to? The post states that the prop from the Dark Skies tv series is the one used in the photo NOT the one from the Alien Interview, which others had claimed it was.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
isnt there a bazillion threads about this?
And they began with this thread, which was started in 2004.
There was a follow up interview with Victor in 2008, and a more complete version if that in 2010.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RX84

Also, note that they never mention why the room is so dark. "Victor" doesn't even mentions if the alien is alergic or something. Yet, it is strange. Let's assume they kept the room dark because the alien don't or can't see in bright areas, then why do the doctors shine flashlights into the creature's eyes?

That link someone put up isn't working for me, but I have seen this video before, and your comment here confuses me..... perhaps that links to a version without narration?? Because the version I have seen has this "Victor" narrating, and he explains that the being is sensitive to bright lights, and points out that the medics do not shine the light directly into the eye, but underdeath it, trying to check for hemreging around the eye sockets (sp? sorry I am pressed for time!).

He also explains that they foudn the beings don't catch the same sickness from us or our air, but germs can gather in their respiratory tract and form polymers that make them get sick- that is what is supposed to be wrong with it.

Not saying I believe this to be true, just pointing out that those particular points WERE addressed.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
so whats the consensus on this one?

In page 2 i thought it was debunked thoroughly but being here still it seems there are doubts,What doubts are there anyway?

Who is victor?the man that made the video yes but is he a whistleblower or a nutcase?or an ex military guy?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
He says he doesn't want to give out info that would let his employers know who he was, yet he says hes seen the ET in person. There would of only been a handful of people who would of been allowed access to this creature. By saying he saw it he would of given out his identity. Of course he had to say he saw it, otherwise how would he of know it was not a hoax?

The puppet moves like a puppet. The moves are jerky because of the hands having to switch angles while moving back and forth.

There is nothing about this video that anyone with the least bit of sense would believe. Really, I don't understand how people can't spot some of this crap. You let your faith blind you to the obvious.

ET's or no ET's at Area 51 matters not because this isn't one of them. I can't believe people still fall for this, even in my youth I realized all the defects. Even you've got a good eye for this or you don't I guess.

I see this kind of crap and all I can think of is "I want to believe". Lol, Just because you want something to be true doesn't make questionable evidence anymore acceptable. Seriously, allow your brain to filter the bs your heart desires.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
thankyou for information

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

This isn't your average "alien" interview, but might be of some interest to some people here. enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theRiverGoddess

To be fair, there is some slight muscle movement around the eye. Its subtle but it is there. Better fake than i thought but still hard to believe.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: poit187
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

This isn't your average "alien" interview, but might be of some interest to some people here. enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

I didn't know that Zeta Reticulans have an Australian accent. The more you know.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Appears this video has resurfaced again. I haven't got much time, but briefly looking through the thread it doesn't look as if there was a definitive debunking.

youtu.be...
edit on 24-7-2023 by kode because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join