It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Remember the bit where the interview material speaks of 'vessels' and how the essence of being is going from vessel-to-vessel? Perhaps the grey is relatively unconcerned with being in captivity, let alone dying, as he is aware of his existence in other dimsensions that we are unaware of.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is for serious discusion first off if you pay any attenion to the tape there is a sequence of letters and numbers at the bottom of the tape that could be easily disputed if it were fake that tape came from the department of navel intelligence and anyone that worked at area 51 with any type of clearence would have to know. therefore making it useless to put a tape that was smuggled out of area 51 when it could easily be discredited by the false incryption at the bottom of the tape.anyway the issue I brought fourth was look at the eyes of the alien.That creature is or was a living being the eyes are the key to the soul

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
One main selling point for me was that the first thing I said when I saw this was: it's a fake! etc, why is this a selling point? because it SCARED me, I HAD to deny it to feel better, that right there is ignorance at it's peak level, Deny whatever makes you feel queasy you instantly deny so you will feel better.

The eyes, the skin color, the face, it seems eerilly familar to me.

And that person, that (ex) military man in the documentry, he said: OMG that's one of the little guys (or something in that sense, I should really see it again...when it's not around midnight
).

I was a little bit annoyed by that Babylon 5 prop maker, saying he could have done it better and that whoever made it could get a job at hollywood.

BUT, why didn't anyone ever come forward claiming it to their name? if it would mean a job at Hollywood, and if it was made by somebody in Hollywood, I am sure that the props for the Alien would have surfaced by now.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by mpeake
Anyone have a link to the video?

Here you go! www.ufocasebook.com...

Note: You must have Real Player installed on your machine to view the video.

if the video is 2 min and 55 seconds , why is this vid only 52 seconds?.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Here is the full video with sound. What is interesting in this video to me is the way the guy gets choked up, most people that do these videos are very professional and business-like and do not show emotions.

www.webfilehost.com...

[edit on 29-1-2006 by ULTIMA1]

[edit on 29-1-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi guys I am new here, does anyone know where can I find the interview "Victor" gave to Art Bell in 1997 ??

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
its a interesting vid.
is it real , dont know.

interesting that the lighting is so low , they say its for the comfort of the alien , but the light is shining in its face ? .
Again the actual Vid shows that its 4 hours and about 3 min long .
so why are we only seeing 2 min 20 seconds of it .

the vid is only 29 megs , why not post 1 gig of it ? that would/could cover atleast 2 hours of the 4 hour vid . Its done all the time on the net , so i dont know why they wouldnt do it in this case .

i would like to see the whole vid and not just a 2 min clip .

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
None of the links will work for me

First one posted, i don't have realplayer installed (well i did but it is no more) and the other ones just wont work.

The last one posted just comes up as a website? I Really want to see this vid aswell
!

CB

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
the last web site posted - you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link .

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If that image in the first post is from the video, I can only say it looks as real as a Sci-Fi Channel movie presentation.

Also, if these "greys" exhists, wouldnt it be smart to move them somehwre else, and take the tapes instead of just leaving them around ion Area 51 "wainting" to be smuggled? Something this "secret" would not be donne in seach a under the publics eye area such as Area 51 ? don t you think, its just a litle too obvious?

Not to say, that if these "greys" are so superiro, how can they be "arrested" by us "human monkeys" ?? I mean arent they suppose to control minds, with those big heads of them ? Couldnt they just knco-out someone with a headbang ?

note: my questions ARE serious, i'm not trying to mock anyone.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ahh Thanks, downloading it now

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
BaastetNoir ----- S4 is actually 10/20 miles away from area 54 ?.

not to mention , that acorrding to some , we have aliens stashed in several different underground bases .

I dont think that Alien was arressted. apparently it had been at that base for yrs after a exchange/crash or something .

apparently that Alien on the vid died later .

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs
not to mention , that acorrding to some , we have aliens stashed in several different underground bases .
[edit on 11-2-2006 by Briggs]

Wow didn't know that one
I'm new to all this stuff anyway so probaly wont have heard of much. But do you have any links etc about this ^

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
Not to say, that if these "greys" are so superiro, how can they be "arrested" by us "human monkeys" ?

I happened to find a piece of independent information that serves to verify what took place at that Alien Interview, and the origins of that particular being. I was reading an exhibit from the Disclosure Project's 500 page briefing document and of the crashed UFO in the Kalahari desert in 1989 (page 271) where it is clearly stated the retrieval team flew the surviving recovered entities to the Wright Patterson airforce base in Dayton Ohio - so there's every chance that *something* crashed that year and that same *thing* was videoed. The 2 events seem to cross-reference and validate eachother. That Disclosure Project briefing document has plenty of eye-popping evidence and eye-witness accounts to infer that humanity has been lied to. We have been duped. The truths contained in that document make you feel hopping mad and ashamed as a human being - knowing matters of such importance are kept from us.

I still have an uneasy feeling watching that Alien Interview, and coming across something that independently corroberates the event certainly doesn't make it any easier to watch.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i would still like to know why it is a 4 hour vid , but we only get to see
2 min 20 seconds.

As usual its a tid bit and thats all . Not enough to prove or disprove anything. But just enough to keep you thinking .

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
That Disclosure Project briefing document has plenty of eye-popping evidence and eye-witness accounts to infer that humanity has been lied to. We have been duped. The truths contained in that document make you feel hopping mad and ashamed as a human being - knowing matters of such importance are kept from us.

why can't you share it with us ? I would like to know what i dupped about

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
That Disclosure Project briefing document has plenty of eye-popping evidence and eye-witness accounts to infer that humanity has been lied to. We have been duped. The truths contained in that document make you feel hopping mad and ashamed as a human being - knowing matters of such importance are kept from us.

Yes please provide your research reading into the disfunctional Project. They are on another quest since money is now availably. IMO Greer gave up his quest for THE TRUTH FOR ALL when he had his meeting with our government. Love to been a fly on the wall at that meeting. I wonder how many of his sources are availabe for comment now.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well it's pretty straightforward, head over to their website and download the material there. Interesting to see some anti-Greer comments. The guy has put his life on the line bringing all these witnesses together. And that list is growing, it hasn't stood still. Greer is focusing his attention on the SEASpower initiative right now as a zero point free energy solution would surely force the powers-that-be to lay their cards on the table and fess up to their grand deception. Greer didn't "give up" - he hit a brick wall. So it's time for a different tactic - and that tactic is Seaspower.

I would be interested to hear what Dr Greer thinks of the Alien Interview - at a recent radio interview he (surprisingly) said as a medical practitioner, he found the much-maligned and often debunked / discarded Alien Autopsy to be indeed real.

www.cseti.org...
www.cseti.org...

....or was this hoax assertion a disinfo spin to prevent the truth from leaking out - as every man and dog saw that tv show all over the world - perhaps it was too much disclosure too soon? Or is Greer the disinfo merchant? I'm a supporter of Greer and strongly believe in his mission - which is why I am curious he says in this radio interview that he believed the Alien Autopsy to be real. And I'd also be intrigued to find out his thoughts of the Alien Interview.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The entire document is reproduced here:
galactic5.no-ip.com...

To locate the part about the 1989 retrieval, scroll down about halfway down the page until you see the scanned document "South African Air Force" and it should have page 271 numbered at the bottom of that image.

I recommend both yourself and truthforall read the entire document, print it out, absorb it. You will soon see where humanity was duped and why the coverup continues to this day. Truthforall, I see you assume and trust the government will one day do something about this - well they can't and they won't. President Eisenhower in his 1961 farewell speech warned about the establishment of a military-industrial complex - the shadow government is the one holding the reins. The only way to break these guys down is to offer the free energy technology which is being held back from the public. This is what Greer is in the process of doing now. He tried going down the Congressional route and found it couldn't be done. But there's more than one way to skin a cat. Just wait and see!

You don't seem to have much faith in the Disclosure Project but there's nothing wrong with their testimony, the quality of their witnesses or their evidence. The means to get this stuff out there is so closely-blocked, you have no idea how hard it is to get it out there. You can't just go to the tv and newspapers. You can't just contact your local congressman. The warfare has to be fought down a different route - another tangent to force the truth to come out. Once the free energy alternatives are out there and working, change will come. That's if the NWO / Illuminati haven't turned our world to glass and dust in the meantime.

I realise it's slightly off-topic but felt it needed to be said - you can't just write Greer off and dismiss him like that. Please continue with the Alien Interview discussion!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Interesting read no doubt .
Im not sure why he said it took 10 yrs to do the research .
when i cross referenced his info on the net , alot of the info was alrdy listed on many web sites .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join