It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Everyone who thinks this video is a fake thats fine. BUT please dont say "Ohhh thats not what grays look like" That will only make you sound like a idiot. Unless you have seen a grey to make that judgement ??. How does one make reference to an object there have never seen

[edit on 22-10-2005 by helium3]

AMEN!!!!
I received this on videotape years ago, and it brought tears to my eyes.
Wish I did not have empathy, as it makes me unable to be a de-bunker unless my 'soul' tells me it is..
I have had this tape for years, so if Victor is saying he got as he was making a DVD.My tape pre-dates DVD..

[edit on 23-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen

Originally posted by zop2

I can't get this Torrent to load on my PC. It says I keep getting timed out everytime. The same happens when I try to access the website to click the link directly from the website's media page.

Try thi link. Don't forget though. In order to get torrents form this link you gotta have an account. Sign up and get tons of torrents
Enjoy it !

conspiracycentral.net:6969...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Reviews on the tape box:

This is powerful..because it is not a staged event, this is real.........

Robert Dean UFO researcher and retired NATO commander.

It is a remarkable piece of footage. I suddenly understood how these creatures could cause unreasoning terror..
My own skin began to creep and prickle when I saw the alien..

Sean Morton UFO researcher and author

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have seen lots of allegded EBE videos but this one REALLY made me feel un-easy. I can pin point this to the head jerking part just before the medic come in. This look like a living thing in pain.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
no no.. the true display of authenticity is when that alien looks over at the telepath and cowers low to its left side then once again slowly looks over at the telepath and shifts its eyes from left to right in a sort of sympathetic way and then looks down again. Then you have the very believable "Victor" and Robert Dean's endorsement. I think I'd tend to try and agree with Dean, a man that has first hand knowledge.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by wangho]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
well if this is fake i tip my hat to whoever did this. People have to remember that the alien autopsy didnt invole a moving alien. I personally am neutral on whether its real or not. The very realistic movements and looks of pain have me almost convinced it's real, but I still have room for skepticism. As for the empathy deal for if it is real, from what i've heard about all the deeds greys have done, I'm not sure if i feel for it too much. Of course it's not certain that they're bad beings.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The first...and only...time I watched this video was about 4 years ago.

To preface this, let's just say that I had what I'd call a very vivid & realistic "dream" as a kid, and since that time, have been somewhat sensitive to images of Greys. At the same time, the topic of aliens and UFOs has always fascinated me. Guess it's like those people who love horror movies to get the bejeezus scared out of 'em.

In anycase, I was at work when I downloaded this vid, and pretty much had a panic attack right then & there. Like somebody above mentioned, it made me cry, too, I had to take the rest of the day off, and I wasn't really able to sleep for a few days afterwards.

While I'd love to be able to watch this thing again...man...I know that if I did, it sure wouldn't be very fun emotionally.

Has anybody else here had a similar reaction to this video?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
www.aoxl77.dsl.pipex.com...

It seems very authentic to me for some reason and I am usually rather skeptical on such topics. Of course it seems just way to good to be true and in many peoples minds just couldnt possibly be true which is what really clouds their judgement when considering such events.

The DNI stamp at the bottom of the screen seems very authentic to me and if it were faked then the hoaxers themselves must have done extensive research and gone through alot of trouble simply to produce a soundless 3 minute clip showing nothing of interest essentially. DNI most certainly stands for "Department of Naval Intelligence" which is the actual agency originally responsible for the creation of area 51 in the first place for the purpose of testing the U2 Spy plane. The only other thing this abbreviation could be is "Director of Naval Intelligence" which is essentially the same thing as the director is part of the department.

The body appears to be very thin from what I can see which would make it impossible for it to have been a man in a suit and the neck is quite obviously very thin unless I am seeing this wrong. The head movements look very genuine and fluent to me and the head appears to pulse slightly towards the back. The shape does not seem by any means skulpted and by ruling out a man in a suit the flouent movements of the curious head, prior to the aparent seizure, would be hard to duplicate. The eyes seem to be moist and highly reflective and you can clearly see that the mouth is capable of opening and closing. I can also see what appears to be obvious facial expressions on the EBE including an aparent and repetative lowering of the right brow.

From what I understand, the one who came forward with this smuggled video has had no personal gain from the publicity or otherwise. The darkness of the room does seem suspect however, I have read and heard of from various different sources that these EBE's do not injest food oraly to obtain energy, instead energy is absorbed through their skin. Through the years of recorded credible abduction experiences there has never been a time in which the abductee was offered something to eat or drink from the entities. Some abductees whos abductions lasted days at a time returned dehydrated as a result. It has also been recorded that the entities are aparently irritated by perfume and cologne as a result of their sensitive skin which is suseptible to strong odors. Of course this is all just speculation though and cannot be proven as science fact unless we had an actual specimen to study which will almost certainly never happen so the speculation can neither be confirmed nor ruled out of this argument.

Overall I feel that it is very possible that this could be a genuine video.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I must admit that this is one of the very few UFO related videos that actually made me lost for words,and left me feeling very strange indeed.I remember watching a programme on the Discovery Channel i think which dissected the video and i think came to the conclusion that it was fake (plz correct me if my memory is wrong on this).
IIRC one of the interviewed people on the program said that the makers of the video "knew" how an EBE moved and therefore he thought the film was genuine.The thing is,how do we know that if indeed the film is faked how do the makers know how an EBE moves to be able to mimic how it appears ?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have to agree.... this video makes me ponder a lot of things. I have an instinctual feeling that it is authentic and that alone is very compelling. I feel for the well being of the alien very much as his/her health is clearly below what it should be in the video.

Also if this video is authentic, it makes me wonder why the government has witheld this information from the public. Are we not ready to handle this information? I think we clearly are.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've just watched the video for the second time, this time stopping in places to have a better look.

The head and mouth shows fluid movement which would require a lot of skill to produce a dummy that could have a 'skin' which would move the way it does on the alien. If it is a fake, then the puppet would have been built to a very high standard. There would need to be some good anamatronics (spelling??) in there to get that movement.

The torches the surgons use iluminate the aliens chest a few times show quite a flat upper body with little detail. However, at 2:18 in the video (2:38:21.5 on the video timer) one of the torches is aimed straight at the chest. The chest seems to stop almost right below the main beam of the torch. This could be the top of the table in front of the alien. Note there is an item at the same moment which has its side iluminated by the torch. This item is either on the table nearer to the camera (as is suspect it is) or it goes below the aliens chest.

The only thing that makes me wonder about this video is that its dark in the room. Mind you, if I had eyes like that I may want it dar as well!

[edit on 1-1-2006 by The Director]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I remember seeing this video a while back. Interesting.

I don't think anyone here is in any position to declare it real or fake. Mainly because we don't know what a real alien looks like or how it behaves. Therefore, something so unusual might appear to be fake. On the other hand, none of us has a background in animatronics or special effects. Keeping that in mind, it could have been very possible for something like that to have been created and staged.

I'm not saying it's real and I'm not saying it's fake either. It's just an interesting piece of video, fake or real.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow man.. If this is real..

mod edit: do not circumvent the censors

[edit on 2-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
when looking at the video you know instanly its the real thing the eyes are the key 2 your soul eyes never lie.You feel a sense of remorse pitty and compassion and at the same time totally freaked out because the aliens' not focused on the people in the room or the weird machines nor the surroundings in the room [you know like if it was staged so called acting for the camera] but steering through the glass as if it were making some sort of telepathic plea with its soon to be viewers. [the none skeptics.us] .you know they had to build or simulate some type of enviorment to house the alien once they recoverd it because they can't survive in our atmosphere that's why they abduct an cross breed with us trying to create that ultamite being and knowing that they deliberately kept this being out of its artificial enviorment as a threat to weakin its resistance in [after all they are supperior beings ] their interrogation efforts.aliens don't always tell the truth and can be deceptive.Reason for only stabalizing and not medically treating the sick near death alien.After all if they [government]knows in order to stop aleins from shape shifting or vanishing through walls you just have to stop the transfer of electromagnetic energy. you know they know what the aliens need to survive.last but not lease like the late bill cooper said get off your but and prove me wrong .ps we the people have been debunked punked and mislead our entire lives enough is enough roswell was real oswald didn't kill JFK the cia is the #1 drug dealer 9/11 was a joke our entire history is surrounded by lies and conspericies that date back to our earliest presidents.with that in mind i must ask any skeptics or nonbelievers to not believe me but go research 4 your self?

[edit on 5-1-2006 by poopie37]

[edit on 6-1-2006 by poopie37]

[edit on 6-1-2006 by poopie37]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I too had this uneasy feeling watching the video. I totally agree about the eyes being the window to the soul. I have watched it only once... quite some months ago actually... but was so spooked / freaked out I haven't watched it again.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I originallly was gonna post how fake this looked..but, I started watching a bit closer..and u can see its eye twitch. and a couple facial movements..that hoaxing small features as such would take a considerable amount of thinking and time to put into...I can't even go back to the first post and look at it right now. lol

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I saw the Alien Interview documentary some years back and was impressed by its creepiness.

I can't say that I'm convinced one way or the other about the authenticity of the events depicted, but I was puzzled by the response given by one of the experts interviewed. He was a puppeteer—or at least had worked heavily with puppets for film. I can't remember his name or who he worked for (Jim Henson comes to mind), but he had this funny reaction to something on the video as he was watching it.

Anyone who has seen the documentary will recall that the experts watched the video as they were interviewed. This puppet expert is saying that, yes, it's definately a puppet, it's well done, but...yada, yada, yada. Then at one point, as he's explaining something about its puppet-like features, he suddenly pauses for a second, furrows his brow and blinks. He's obviously puzzled or intrigued by something he just saw on the film. Unfortunately, the viewing audience doesn't see what he's reacting to. After that bit of pause, he continues with what he's saying, but in a hesitant fashion.

Of all the so-called experts interviewed for that documentary, he is the one whose opinion I most valued. Why? Because, if the thing is a puppet or animated robot (a la Disney animatronics), then this is the guy who could best make that judgement. The other experts were either raging skeptics who offhandedly dismiss any type of photographic evidence as nonevidence, or were true believers who will accept anything put in front of them as long as it supported their own claims. They were experts on issues which cannot do more than claim that the film was not created using iMovie. Other experts could not address the issue of provenance except by proclamations unsupported by direct evidence. Still others could only point to features in the scene and say yes, that is a monitor of some kind, and yes, one guy seems to be wearing a military uniform, and so on. Any film student could have put that thing together using a storeroom in the basement of their college theatre. A little research and the right props, a couple of willing actor friends, and there you have it—a genuine piece of film with real events taking place in it. Real in the sense that the camera is recording live action, and genuine in the sense that there's no virtual creations or processing tricks. Given this, the opinions of experts in film technology, provenance, the military, or what have you are fairly useless, for any element thay might point to can be replicated on a sound stage using ordinary film or video. The only useful expert interviewed is the puppeteer, for only he was qualified to assess the nature of the creature being depicted.

And he faltered while making that assessment.

That hesitancy is what caught my attention, and what causes me to set aside my decision about the authenticity of the film. To make that decision, I would need further evidence one way or another. All I can say for sure is that the puppeteer's pause has given me pause.

Oh, and one other observation: Yes, there were certain things about the creature that were puppety, but what I found very inetresting were the eyes. When you watch them carefully, they shimmer like living eyes. That's something that is very difficult to do with puppets, which always have a dead, flat, glassy appearance to their eyes. That deadness is the thing that makes puppets so unbelievable for me, so matter how well articulated or operated thay might be. If that is a puppet, I'd like to know how the eye shimmer was achieved.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hello

Nice analysis cindy

Some people will always deny something, if they can't accept the reality of it. No matter how much evidence they face. I think this is what happened with this video.

And with the huge amount of debunkers, skeptics and other 'non-believers', it has become labelled as a 'case closed' for lots of people. It's a pity because this is far from being the case.

Personally, i think this footage is genuine, because it matches lots of descriptions made by alien witnesses and has some really compelling details (alien eyes, dni stamp).

I also want to say that the extraterrestrial seems to suffer at some point, and this is something very hard for me

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
you litterally could have wrote the book on debunking cindy i speak from the heart you know when your being mislead and you my friend are selling something that video isn't of a alien but of a alien interview their not trying to convince you of any one thing in particular execpt that this is a interview conducted by the department of naval intelligence who coincidently controls area 51,and that's a matter of fact.its up to you. to draw a conclusion no type of selling point,were do you think we derived stealth technology from. kmart, ben franklin no aliens thats alien tech it even looks like flying saucers. stop trying so hard to deny and except the truth. yeah there are some quacks but the bulk of this controversy is real

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
but a thought comes to mind. if the grey aliens have underground bases and are abducting humans for experiments, how can we also have greys in captivity and available to be interrogated? the captive greys must be voluntary i'm thinking.someone enlighten me?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join