It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zop2

I can't get this Torrent to load on my PC. It says I keep getting timed out everytime. The same happens when I try to access the website to click the link directly from the website's media page.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
do you have the hotmail 250mb account?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by george54075407
do you have the hotmail 250mb account?

Is that the free one? That's all I have.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
hang on i will check if hotmail can hold it

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
ok, download it from this site

www.para-normal.com...

you need ro register first but thats really easy and very quick.

other click the link below for a google search on it

www.google.co.uk...

if neither of thhem work then i dont know what to do

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I keep timing out whenever I try to click on the link.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i suggest you run a google search
or you can buy the dvd/ video

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Didn't they run this on Fox a couple years ago? Maybe History Channel.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think it was ran on Fox. Anyway, that is video just looks plain fake. If there were a video taped interview, I think many of us would not want to see it: if you know what I mean. It would turn our stomachs. This video is of such poor quality it is suspect. Christ, Hollywood movies looked pretty good even back then. The medical exam is chaotic and looks faked. Believe if you will, but it is looks like a joke. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yes, this is an old topic that has been discussed to death at ATS, but I just can't help dropping my own two cents:

1)The video quality issue: 'Victor' claims that he copied this tape while converting it from a Videotape to DVD format. So, and let's play along with the story for a moment, it's possible that this footage could actually have been shot in the 1970s. It would be presumptive to assume that this was shot in the mid 1990s. So, that being said, is the quality of the high quality file any worse than that which could be expected from a 1978 betamax video camera?
2)The date/time stamp and zoom out: Byrd has an excellent point here. However, it's possible that:
a)'Victor' copied the footage from a screen with another camera.
b)The zooming has been done by the people who handled this footage. We need to be clear about what is 'raw' and what has been formatted for the original documentary.
3)The pen light issue: Doctors use lights to check out a patient's eyes when they are having a seizure. Though the alien may be sensitive to light, the doctors may have decided that the current crisis has justified the use of a light that could cause minor eye damage.
4)The breathing issue: The alien might be able to breath if it was
a)Genetically engineered for earth landings.
b)Actually related to an animal that evolved on earth.
It also can be argued that the fact that this thing is in bad health makes the environmental questions less significant. Humans, for example, can live in environments with abnormal oxygen levels for short periods.
5)The rough handling issue: Though it seems illogical to make someone who is sick go through interviews, it may be that this alien is the equivalent of a POW. Perhaps the bumps and discolorations are the result of torture? Perhaps the medics/officers are being deliberately rough with him? If he were an 'ambassador' he (or it) would surely have returned home when the illness first appeared.
6)The 'telepaths': Would a real telepath need to rub his head? That seems pretty corny to me, as real telepathy, if it exists, would not involve muscle activity or the movement of any physical parts within the body. If this is a telepathic interview, why is the voice monitor someone else identified there?
7)The wobbly motion of the alien: The premise of the tape is that this is a sick alien and, as I have tried to argue above, an imprisoned alien. If it were cold, beaten, and sick I can imagine how it would realistically bobble like that.
8)The magnification issue: As someone else has pointed out, the Navy (or Air Force or whomever) could have set the camera up a foot away from the aliens nose or filmed it from head to foot. However:
a)It would make sense for a government agency to film an historic event from multiple angles. The existence of a wide angle shot does not preclude the existence of a close-up.
b)It may be -- if we are to play along with the storyline behind the film -- that only a certain number of people can be near the alien if the telepathy is to work. Perhaps nearby cameramen would mess up the human telepath and so only a few, mentally disciplined people can be nearby?
9)The 'Victor' isn't dead issue: Well, have you guys ever wondered if this film could be true while 'Victor's' backstory is false? It's possible that this tape was deliberately leaked by the government so as to prepare the public for the way aliens look. Showing a sick, nearly dead alien would also go a long way towards proving that the aliens are mortals and not gods.

I am not saying that I believe this is real. I am saying, though, that some of the 'disproofs' offered can be spun in a way that makes this all semi-believable. Ultimately, though, this is a story that can never be verified and so believers are left with a situation where they can only use speculation to prove what may be fiction.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
what it could of been is that aliens are going to try to make contact but they know we would freek out. so evrey now an then they make a light show getting us used to like what he said. but if the alien was sick and about to die that would mean 1- they dont have medicen for them and this was his last chance 2- he crash landed and got sick because of the admesfire 3- he was didnaped and got sick in the process.

I havnt seen the whole vidio. but i have been looking. i have seen about 30 sec

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
OK Peeps....This is my first post and I hope it is somewhat helpful.

Here is the link to the video in its FULL length.

www.alienseed.com/Derrick/interview.htm

40.5MB

Lets discuss more if we can.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by lmt_student75]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is really-really old news. But, I'vé not be made aware since /97 its a definate fake (gaz?)

Dallas

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It could all be a distraction. That was most like-ly a fake. NOt much detail nether.
but if it is a distraction what could it be for? do they have something better to hide then aliens?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Does anybody have the Coast to Coast AM interview with Vicktor ?
That would be really interesting.

Some quotes from Viktor in the full documentary on this Alien interview:
"the physisists and engineers are frankly frusturated - they feel the being is withholding information... possibly concepts are getting lost because all the information has to come through a telepath, but also it may be that the bulk of their (aliens) scientific knowledge is to advanced to be translated into our primitive conceptual framework."

"when your dealing with intellects so far beyond your own, I don't think it's safe to assume that they have your best interests at heart."

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Got it. Studied it. Still waiting for proof of the makers. "Victor"s been interviewed in /97 and clear as day Morton said Victor knows the layout of S4.
So just like Alien Autopsy, I'm waiting for the ACTUAL people who made the cadavours to tell the world how they made them? Else Í still keep an open mind on both.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
once you all see the high quality version (check torrentspy.com) I think many of you will be seeing this alien as authentic. More detail comes through and there is definitley muscle contortion in the face above and around the eyes as it gives expression. It behaves alot like a cat to me especially when it withdaws and peers back over at the telepath. At several points, the alien looks over at the telepath and gives a pretty malevolent look at him. Looks very alive to me.

Ram

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That thing has some movement around the eyes that i have never seen done before...

Anyway - Computer grafic's was not that far - in those days...

And it looks like eyes under the black..lenses.

This footage are so shocking that most people just block it out. Without even considering it can be absolutly real.

Block block block block...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thats the cutest lil puppet I ever saw

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Everyone who thinks this video is a fake thats fine. BUT please dont say "Ohhh thats not what grays look like" That will only make you sound like a idiot. Unless you have seen a grey to make that judgement ??. How does one make reference to an object there have never seen

[edit on 22-10-2005 by helium3]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join