It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I seen the interveiw and its sad/distressing, you dont have to be an esp to tell that the creature/EBE is terified and harmless the way they have it it looks into the camera with a sort of begging for help look as the interogator shine flashlights into its eyes and what not. i have my belifes about the alien agendas or fallen ones hoever you want to call it see genesis 6:4 KJV. after watching the interview its clear that these beings can be scared of us as well and can display emotions the video relays without sound to me help. im scared. please stop. etc. its uncanny to say the least. if it were fake the would hafto fake esp with it cause the video comunicates. but dont take it from me see for your self and what that earlier string said about the professor crying when he saw it may make more sense. its realy sort of sad either side of the coin.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
ok....so I loaded a real player to see this.
Took awhile...sheesh!

I have concluded this video is a fake...BECAUSE, we are always told the greys are SMALL beings, SMALLER than humans......WAY smaller than us, and this things head was BIGGER than a humans head.

Also, any LIVING creature blinks his/her eyes ESPECIALLY when/if someone is messing with you and shineing lights in your eyes.....this creature did not blink even one time.....NO muscle movement around the eyes at all.

I conclude it was not real....it was just some person wearing a mask.

FAKE FAKE FAKE......and I am bummed, because...I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Fake video NOT an Alien, but interesting non the less. Interesting in the sense to SEE what others are up to, in trying to MAKE us believe......hmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeh , I can't can't say for fact thats its fake , but there are alot of very talented FX people that could quite easily create one of these guys . I don't think its a mask, prehaps a kinda of a puppet. If by chance its the real deal , those guys in the vidio better know what thier doing . If that creature is peaceful I hope their trying to help it .

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
ok,

ATS newbs, this is not new, we tore the sh It out of this video....

seams all theys posts are reposts...\

someone go and find the old thread

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
my observations ..(i watched the bit torrent version)

the alien :

looks convincing , tho i find its movement unconvincing - for the 1st part of the video it seems to move like c3po
when the alien starts to choke this changes , you can actually see a kind of panic on its face and this is the part that im unsure of

the other people :
the way the doctors are acting dont cut it with me , they have an alien lifeform that is about to croak it in a room and they would rather bend over in an upside down manner to see if its eyes have started to hemmerige instead of blocking the view of the camera

the fact that an alien could be sensitive to light seems wrong , if they shine torches into its eyes , i think they would have turned the lights on in the room given the circumstances - maybe even a dimmed light would be better than none at all

the other doctor seems to not do much apart from hold the aliens shoulders ? giving a dying alien a neck massage somehow doesnt fit

i would say this was a fake , the coughing looks convincing but i dont buy it

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Really now, an obvious fake!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

myself am dubious, but do recognise the factors which lead to its possible true authenticity. The ET's appearance and features are recognisable as those mentioned by hundreds of abductees. Known as "The Gourdos" or the more feared "Grey" species, the alien is instantly recognisable by any Ufologist.

This may be a little off subject but I did not want to start another thread on this. You mentioned the Gourdos. I did a search here and on Google and found nothing on them. Does anybody have any information on this race? Links would be great. I am looking for information on why this race in particular is so feared. I cannot imagine that if this race is so commonly recognized by ufologists yet there isn't anything online about them. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kata.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by Kata]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I saw this a while back, when it was posted here on ATS. Every time i watch the footage, it looks more like a fake. It looks too much like the x-files to me
but it is interesting to watch.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I have concluded this video is a fake...BECAUSE, we are always told the greys are SMALL beings, SMALLER than humans......WAY smaller than us, and this things head was BIGGER than a humans head.

Also, any LIVING creature blinks his/her eyes ESPECIALLY when/if someone is messing with you and shineing lights in your eyes.....this creature did not blink even one time.....NO muscle movement around the eyes at all.

I conclude it was not real....it was just some person wearing a mask.

Fish blink? Insects blink?...Not defending the video, but I think an alien lifeform doesn't need to blink to prove it is real. Greys are supposedly varying in height buy usually in the 4-5ft range, which looks ok to me in the video, but I've never had the pleasure of meeting one (don't know if I want to either). Just the overall poor quality of the video is what makes me give up on this thing, along with the guy who snuck it out not ever revealing himself.

You can always claim FX on all these videos anymore since the tech to make these creatures is so good anymore. I saw something on that griffen creature they made for the latest Harry Potter movie, and it is flat out incredible how life-like they made the full size version (no CGI, the real thing). People who have these videos and other information are just going to have to forfeit their secrecy in order to prove their legitamacy. If they worked at Area 51, then they'll have to provide badges and pay stubs, other workers testimony...and even then people would think they faked things. I don't really see how anyone could prove they were "for real" unless they were a high ranking officer that has a great reputation (if Colin Powell said "there are aliens", I'd tend to believe him).

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The producer of the documentary, Jeff Broadstreet, does know how Victor took the footage from the base. Victor told him he managed to obtain a copy of the video when in an unsupervised moment. Broadstreet stated the following:

"He was assisting in the process of downloading a large amount of video analogue tape to storage on DVD or digital video disc."

Regarding the above statement: If "Victor" is so worried about someone finding out his identity, he should be more careful who he gives information to. Looks to me like Jeff Broadstreet just gave away his identity. I mean, don't you think the Feds know who was "assisting in the process of downloading large amounts of video to analogue tape for storage"?

Gotta be a fake. No one's that stupid.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RX84
First of all, Bob Lazar is a real fake. Don't trust him.

And he's been frequently debunked, too (as has this video.) www.ufomind.com...

It is a fake; a puppet/muppet sort of construct, which is why it's shown in a dark room and why you can't see anything but the face and a bit of the neck and shoulders.

2. Why is the video poor quality I worked in Navy intel and Know there are military Video and photographers who could make it very clear, what was the purpose of filming this to the military?

Absolutely correct. They had technology that could have given a clear view of the creature's body even if it was in dim light -- but of course, they didn't dare do this because then you'd see it was fake.

Further, it's been pointed out a number of times that the creature doesn't react to that bright light being shined into those huge eyes. The movements of the head are consistant with the light-shiner's manipulations of the head. The light-shining activity is ... random. There's no point in shining the light UNDER the creature's chin. The angles of the light are simply to highlight the face and leave the rest in mysterious shadows.

There's also something odd about the surgical gloves the "investigator" is wearing.

He further explains that Victor deliberately removed the audio
track to protect the identity of the men in the video and to also
help protect his own anonymity.

Victor later came forward and said he'd faked this and the autopsy material.

George Knapp, the TV journalist who encouraged Bob Lazar to go public with his knowledge has shown that Lazar's pay cheques from the time he claimed to be working at Area 51 had DNI stamped on them.

I think that perhaps he wasn't as careful as he could have been. A fairly casual research would show that this wasn't true.

Notice also that the video has been edited -- and here's the telling point -- if you shoot video with a date stamp in it (easy to change), then WHEN YOU ZOOM, YOU DON'T ZOOM THE DATE OUT OF THE FRAME.

In this movie, the date and other things zoom out of the frame during the closeups. So it's been edited to show ONLY what someone wanted. Edited for theatric effect. Edited to clip out mistakes. It restarts again with the numbers on the footage again... and again you get the zooming effect.

Nope. Drama. Not truth.

Victor believes that if his identity is discovered and
he is subsequently assassinated, this would only further help to
confirm the claims and authenticity behind the film.

...and then he gets interviewed on the Art Bell show and other places. Let's compare his actions with those of Osama bin Ladin, someone who is definately under threat of assassination if he rears his ugly head. Victor calls the Art Bell show and talks live. Osama sends taped recordings. It's amazing that all these people who supposedly would be "killed if their identity was known" show up at UFO conventions and other places (announced and advertised) and... my goodness... they haven't been killed at all. Imagine that bin Ladin was at a UFO convention. How long would it take the Feds to nab him?

Suppose he did it on a regular basis... how long do you think it would be before someone assassinated him? And yet these folks are still walking around.

Victor also was supposedly the one behind the "alien autopsy" footage -- another hoax video.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why would this interview be held in such a dark room. If the arguement is made that the alien eyes are sensative to light then why were the shining a flashlight in its eyes?Why not use nightvision/infra red if this was the case? Darkness is a common trick used by effects people to hide things that would give away the effect. Bad camera work can also be used to hide such things both together cant help and any credit to this film

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That thing is obviously a fake. Looks like nothing else than a dummy with two guys with strange masks trying to arrange it or something. The thing`s not even moving by itself. And, jsut as other posters said, why does eveything in this clip is of suc poor quality? The image resolution, the frame rate, the lighting (ughh! there WAS lighting???)... College students would have made something better than that in a film class... it even makes that old alien autopsy video hoax look like Peter Jackon's Lord of the Rings!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Okay, let's take a look on the more "emotional" basis.

Most mamals I know of, even fish and birds, always have some form of expression. Specially when they're in a panic, or if they've been shot etc. At least, humans do.

We see no expression on the alien. When it talks, the mouth just open and close. When the creature has it's heart attack or whatever, it does the same. It opens and closes it's mouth, almost no sign of panic or critical situation. A related TV documentary said something along the lines "then the creature suddenly starts to cough". To tell you the truth, I wouldn't know that it had it's "heart attack" if the voiceover didn't mention it.

And don't give me that "they're aliens, not humans"-BS. Sure, I have considered the possibility that specially the grays may have a "non-expression"al way of living, that is, they just open and close their mouths, they walk around like zombies etc. But I think it is more likely that these creatures are like humans, they have expressions. They act violently and they do panic when their life condition is at danger. Just like any other living organism does on this planet. Even if their eyes don't blink, they would still move their bodies, wave their arms like maniacs, like in the situation in the interview footage. I think they would.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
That's fantastic,it seems like a toy between the two humans.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Mmmmm. I think it's fake, and here's why.....

Firstly, if it was filmed by the military for the military and/or intelligence services, then the footage would surely be decent quality wouldn't it? I have a Sony Handicam and can film steady clear footage on any day of the week with no training and little effort! The screen shot was enough to make me think it was deliberately poor footage in order to hide the truth of the matter. Why else would the quality be so bad???

Secondly, I feel that any unverifiable source should instantly be treated with a large dose of scepticism and suspicion.

I am sick of reading UFO books and seeing articles about some coverup or other where "someone" has decided to step forward (anonymously of course) with documents/film/photos/stories etc. and expect people to accept their tale with absolutely no way to verify either it, or their identity. To accept this without question is gullible at best!

Without a provenance, I will always think these releases are fake.

Sorry, better luck next time.

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Don't wish them any luck. The more fakes there are, the harder it can become to determine which one is real (if there will yet be a "real" footage). These fakes will become better and better... so don't give them any credits. They are the ones who destroy society, and the truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have the vid (I think still)

It looks like an Alien head on a stick that moves (Like a nodding dog) with 2 guys in suits around it (was no sound tho)

Dunno if its the same vid tho (tho a bit of it from looks of pic)

-------

Actualy i think this is a diff vid altho it has the same "Alien" in and the suit guys

Lookin for the vid

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Crash]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You people make me laugh ....Nice short answers with one purpose ....Plant the seed of doubt..

Oh, and people shouldn't doubt what they see? That is the path to ignorance. I don't accept every conspircay and alien video there are, I try to look at both the "believer" side, and the "skeptics". I suggest people to do this. Alongside with checking the source, who said it, what channels are sending it? etc...

No, but folks like you don't just doubt what you see and move on, you CONCLUDE in about two seconds and one paragraph that it is a fake, without backing it up.

2. Why is the video poor quality I worked in Navy intel and Know there are military Video and photographers who could make it very clear, what was the purpose of filming this to the military?

Well, because if the footage would be clear, we would probably see the fake right away. The hoaxers want us to wonder wheter it is a real alien or not.

No, actually it's more likely that the EBE didn't like bright lights. Have you ever been on a professional indoor photo shoot. The lights they use for the kind of clarity you demand and are used to seeing on TV are BRIGHT, VERY BRIGHT. For someone with eyes as big as his, no wonder he's a little sensitive to light!
So it's shot on video in a dark room, with minimal lighting. That's what it looks like. It's grainy and fuzzy and dark. The doctors have to shine bright flashlights to see what they are doing when he supposedly starts choking. That's why they are there and have flashlights handy. This probably happens frequently, (the choking).

..It seems EVERYTIME a post is made with a photograph or video or ufo ..Someone ALWAYS shouts 'Fake' but with NO supporting evidence ..Jeez < Shakes head >

What else should people do? Do you have supporting evidence that the footage is real?

Why doesn't people ask themselves how these tapes really get out? The Alien Autopsy got out, yet, we only recieved the copy. This movie was copied too. Wow, so they can get anything but the original out of any military installation... hmm... strange. I'm sure there will be another one, and another one after that one, and so on.

Use your head, man! If you wanted to get something out without anyone knowing for awhile, who you A) take their original or B) make a copy??

Yes, there will be another one and another one. This is one thing you are right about. Somebody wants us to think or know that aliens exist. I'm not sure why, but it's obvious, all you have to do is open your eyes. And it's not just a few nutjobs, this conspiracy reaches up as high it goes. That is my opinion.

And when the day comes when a really good fake is released, and people believe in it, then they will continue their story with books, info, and so on. Everything to sell and get money for their hoax, if not make another one.

If you really believe that these are all fakes just to make money, you should probably find other threads to post in. There is so much overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I won't waste my time listing them all here. With a little bit of research, you can figure it out for yourself. Check out Sgt. Clifford Stone and Project Disclosure for starters.

And beyond this I find no more point in debating you further. It's just more suppositions based on a fallacy.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by VORTEXAS]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join