It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get into Jesus Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I am so into Jesus Christ.

Do you realise that He loves you and forgives you?

Do you realise that He loves people so much?

Do you realise that He went through agony in order to save you?

Do you realise that He hates war? So, therefore He hates those people who are ruling the world?

Do you realise He is here to save you?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I can see through your sarcasm,but arent you worried about offending the christians with this post

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
12voltz, they don't care about offending us or letting us have our belief because christians with real faith scares the living hell out of them.

and they kno why, so they lash out with saracsm and anything o push that idea away from their mind.

know what i'm into op?

Rebellion.

I love it. I love it so much that I can't stop myself from making mock posts about God.

cat who (doesn't) know (jack)

I'm jokin op, but why?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I thought Catwhoknows is a Christian? Looks at all his post! He says he believes in Jesus.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Do you realize that who we know as Jesus is a spirit everlasting and was the very intelligence of God?
Do you realize that the spirit of beauty and light became evil and turned from Lucifer into Satan?
Do you realize that for us to have a future, Satan needs to die, but how can a god-like eternal-spirit-being die?
The intelligence-of-God-spirit-being became incarnate, and thus was a human being and died as a man, thus demonstrating that justice could be served even on what would have been an infinitely living being such as Lucifer and that if God would not even save what was essentially Himself, then there is no appeal for leniency that will be acceptable coming from Satan to save him, thus the one who is our enemy will be destroyed because of the acts of Jesus and his suffering and death on this earth.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by jmdewey60]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
well then RR I stand corrected.

going off what 12voltz said.

peace.

top topics

join