It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello there from England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Buenos dias,

My name's Paul and I live in Caterham, Surrey, England which is in the very far east of the United States.

I've only just stumbled upon this place but I liked what I saw and I thought I'd become a member and see what's out there.

I'm into UFOs, top secret projects, ghosts and the paranormal, conspiracy theories and a lot more.

Looking forward to reading some interesting stuff and contributing if I think I'm in the know.

I have a light hearted outlook on life which you be able to see.

Cheers,

Paul

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hey Paul, Welcome to ATS!!

First off, Here's a quick and hopefully helpful link for you to get you started.

I'm sure you'll love it here and I hope to see ya around man!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hello there and welcome Fellow UK member to AbovetopSecret! Great to have you here with us and I'm sure as you join in you may come across things you are unsure of, Please feel free to contact me at any point with and query's you have, I'm more than happy to help you around the halls of ATS till you are able to fly on your own,

Here is a few things to help you get started, Again at any point feel free to ask me as many questions as you need,

Getting started.

(click to open player in new window)

Getting an avatar uploaded,

(click to open player in new window)

New member posting help, (what the little tags ect are)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala xx

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Oh and also as you are in the UK
Every wednesday night at 9pm we have a live ATS Euro show for 2 hours! Check it out and feel free to join in.
Link to listen live, We also have a Saterday show thats about 12pm till 3am if your up late enough,
www.illustrial.net...

You can also check out past shows in the rewind player

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Welcome to the site Paul! I'm sure you'll enjoy being a member of ATS. This is the best conspiracy site i've ever found, that's for certain. A nice blend of experts, wanna-be experts, truth seekers and tin foil hats. Definite entertainment and there's always something for everyone!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulAling

Looking forward to reading some interesting stuff and contributing if I think I'm in the know.

Hey Paul ........ welcome !

"........and contributing if I think I'm in the know."

Don`t let that hold you back ...... dive right in.

If you need any help give us a shout.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I sincerely hope you enjoy the ride here. There are many pearls of wisdom floating about on this site. I, for one, look forward to reading your first contribution.

Have a Great Weekend.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PaulAling

Hello and welcome to ATS, we do have it all right here and hopefully it won't take you long to get your 20 posts in.

Enjoy and have fun...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
We are very happy that you have joined us here at ATS!
Welcome to you and yours, looking forward to hear from you!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy all the boards here.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi, I am from Memphis and I am a new member also. I have always wanted to go to England. Maybe one day I will be able to go. It is a great community here and maybe we will stay and learn some cool things together.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hi there, I am new here as well. I also come from England.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hey Paul.. Welcome from the west mids, that place a little north of the watford gap lol.. I look forward to your posts, and welcome you again as part of the UK chapter of ATS

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Howdo Paul marra from Workington in Cumbria!! Look forward to having some debates! Welcome to ATS! I'm into science / astronomy mostly, my lass likes her paranormal stuff and she's a member on here too.

Pssst......marra=mate/ friend in Cumbrian

[edit on 11/8/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
welcome to ats paul...look forward to your contributions...from sunny yorkshire

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PaulAling

Wayaye, y'alreet man! Salutations from Newcastle & looking forward to your contributions!

P.S. - I'm actually from just outside Belfast, but been livin in the Toon since I finished uni, many moons ago.

Much love...

new topics

top topics

join