It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one teleport their body through space and time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Is it possible to do this psychically, if you believe you can enough, and have the talent to do so? Can anyone tell me how to do it?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sit there, do nothing and just let it happen. You'll soon find you're in the future, in a different place.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Reality is your perception of it. I do not think any human mind has the ability to transport the physical self, but the unconscious mind could allow remote viewing? This is one of the few things I would allow in the realm of things here at ATS.

Some of the dreams I have had, boy oh boy, if they were not real, they were certainly memorable. Once dreamt that I was in a old time train station. A few years later I walked through the train station in St. Louis. Yes, I was there before. Knew things that I should not have.

Explainable, yes through historical records I may have seen. There is always possibilities.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Learn about, astral projection, it might be useful to what you may want to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I did it once. I had been cramming for exams last week, lack of sleep eventually forced me to lay down for awhile and pop a few Heineken's open and next thing I know I'm the last dude on Earth because a viral illness killed all other males.

The female Taliban capture me for their self-preservation.

So NATO led by Hillary Clinton initiates a huge manhunt for me, war breaks out and I'm rescued by IDF females which rape me in the convoy heading to Tel Aviv, then out of nowhere an IED blows up and we all die.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by xLogic]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The source I read which covers everything from auras to telepathy involves deep meditation, "mastery of remote viewing", hara lines, and kundalini. So the idea is it's not for beginners, though it seems plausible. Maybe there's an easier way but it's not exactly anything I've run across in the anyone can do it section.

Side effects may include:
popping sounds
dizziness
panic
disorientation
or even physical death

Seriously the guy warns about a risk of death and not from putting your self in the wrong location. Psychic101.com offers a story that has been printed elsewhere as well about teleportation if that interests you.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kiwiemperor

popping sounds
dizziness
panic
disorientation
or even physical death

ah, no worse than most prescription drugs!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kiwiemperor

popping sounds
dizziness
panic
disorientation
or even physical death

ah, no worse than most prescription drugs!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xLogic

The complete randomness of that made me laugh I'm not gonna lie. Funniest thing I have read in awhile, star for you.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
Is it possible to do this psychically, if you believe you can enough, and have the talent to do so? Can anyone tell me how to do it?

"Psychically" I imagine a Teleport machine will be invented, they already move Atoms around so who knows perhaps in your lifetime.

If you want to Mind Travel then let me suggest a good starting point would be: Olaf Stapledons Book: Star Maker

Very good Book

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
yeah, it's possible but you can only teleport to the near future.

1. tell someone where you'd like to be, including date and time

2. have that person knock you out cold and take you there

3. if you wake up too early, have that person knock you out again

if everything goes according to the plan, it'll seem like you teleported.

just make sure you give the person enough time and money to take you where you wanna go.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by italiansalad]

top topics

join