It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: American Hostage Paul Johnson Beheaded; Video of Act Reported -- GRAPHIC CONTENT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Do we have non-essential personnel & other Americans still in Saudi Arabia? I knew that American companies had whole "communities" there, complete with families and little children. Are they still there, or did they get cleared out after we invaded Iraq? If they're still there--clear em out! Saudi Arabia is not a safe place for Americans, no matter what their govt says.

And my condolences to Mr. Johnson's family. This is beyond terrible.

(And sites like ogrish.com & ------------------------- that show stuff like this--yeah, yeah, freedom of the press & all that, but think of the suffering of these families. What if these were pictures of your own family members? Sheesh!)

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If there is a GOD there will be an extra warm spot waiting for these killers.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Prayers for Paul, his family and friends.

May the government hunt these dogs down and exterminate them from the face of this earth.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
These terrorists have infiltrated the Saudi police and military, IMO.

There should be a huge public outcry from every religious leader in the mideast, condemning this act. Not just sporadic statements, but a huge, co-ordinated outcry. That would be a big step in putting an end to these acts.

But there won't be. Why not? Because these acts are condoned by them.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
C'mon guys, where are all the posts about his orange jumpsuit and the CIA involvement? Give me a break.

Kill 'Em All.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Nuke 'em till they glow then bomb them at night.

I don't think I'd mind visiting the Middle Eastern parking lot.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Please everyone let's give a moment of prayer for the "Johnson Family" !

NOW, wake up people !!!!!!! We've got to do something about this and the other's that have been beheaded, not to mension all our troops that have been slaughtered over there.

(shacking head sadly and slowly )
One thing that we can do is send letters, emails, to our senate, house of rep's, and congress, DEMANDING Impeachment proceeding to begin on Bush&co ,
, DEMAND that they pull ALL American's and troops, out of that god-forsaken, satanic playground, cut off all ties and help to those people,...... until they do something for theirselves to help rid their land of these animals that are killing our people,

I for one will be sending out e-mails to congress and other's calling for/ no, I'm going to demand that they start Impeachment proceedings.
Bush&co war against Iraq was the biggest mistake made in US history and they need to go before they destroy the whole USA as we had known it to be.
...... Bush and co can go to HELL and
as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just pray that we'll get I government in November who can deal with these terrorists effectively and competantly. Too many Americans have died because of this criminally inept administration.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have heard people say that now it's time for us to get out of the middle east.

I couldn't agree more. We need to get every single american, solider, sailor, marine, airman, and civilian out of that god forsaken place.

And when the last one leaves, we need to turn every bit of sand in that place to glass.

If you can't cure a cancer, you cut it out.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That's it! This is a complete and total OUTRAGE!!! This is being done in the name of Islam!? The purported religion of peace!? My patience with Muslims is beginning to wear VERY thin! VERY THIN, indeed!

There is only one thing that these pig cretins respond to, demonstrations of strength and resolve. From now on every militant that we kill should be photographed covered in pig entrails, then we should hack their web site and Al Jazeera and post it for the entire world to see. Send a message to these pig b*stards that this will be their fate should they continue down this path!

What in God's name is wrong with the rest of the world? Sure, Paul Johnson was an American that was killed, but what about Spain and the other countries where terrorism is perpetrated!? Spain's answer was to change their diapers and flee, COWARDS! France and Germany would prefer to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that terrorism doesn't exist. Do these cowards really believe that this is a problem that is going to disappear on it's own!?

We should double, no, TRIPLE our military presence over there in a show fo force. We should let it be known that every aggression against innocent people will be met with an escalation in military operations against them. If they want to die fighting us, I would be more than happy to oblige!

My prayers to the Johnson family for having to live through this horrible ordeal.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Im ultimatly scared that all this will lead to a Muslim/West war. Im sure the west will win but the cost will be awful.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The orange jump suit is curious but I won't go any further with that. I'm sure thre are plenty that will jump on it.

Not that it means much but in the pics his eyes and mouth are closed. Makes me wonder if he had been dead before they decapitated him. Sadly I have seen a few videos and images and he just looks a little different. We can only pray that he went quickly.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
By pulling out now we will be seen as weak and uncommitted. Should the enemy perceive us as week we will be attacked in our country on scale much larger than 9-11. To many people have lost their lives for us to run with our tail tucked between our legs. This would have never happened on Ronald Reagans watch. We owe all of this to the weakness of the Clinton adminstration. Who never had the resolve to punish the terrorists when they had attacked our embassies and naval vessels.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My condolences to his family

What bugs me is that the barabarian terrorists always behead hostages why? i mean that a terrible way to have your life ended why cant these guys be more humane???

Why the Coallition forces go and behead a few POW's?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Reports are coming in that his body was ..... abused .... after the beheading, including a large knife being "stuck in his eye."
This will only get worse, I fear.
I am very, very angry.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's hard to keep emotions quiet when stuff like this happens. Is every Arab an animal? No, of course not. But when I see pictures of beheaded Americans, contractors, non-military even, I get very upset.

My first response is to pull every American outta there. Soldier and civilian alike. Then, let them feel the true power of the Eagle. This little 'shock and awe' was nothing. We are capable of much more, but we are fighting an ever increasingly unpopular war. Pull our guys and gals out. Who cares what they do to each other over there? Our problems are right here at home. Then, if we are provoked or attacked, then go at them, en force!!!. They will be literally begging for peace. We can send more jihadi to paradise than they could even imagine.

Peace to the Johnson family

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have to wonder why the Al Qaeda guys in prision were even taken alive at all? Every country that that properly deals with terrorists knows that you don't keep them alive for this very reason. Either kill them in combat, or summarily execute them on the spot or after interrogation. Harsh, but thats the way it's gotta be done.

I'm not a flag waving war-hawk, and I strongly believe that we have no business in Iraq, but we're there so lets stop pretending to heroes to everyone and do the dirty job that needs to be done.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The people who did this are of the same mentality as those who fly commercial aircraft into buildings full of innocents. How many beheadings went unnoticed on 9/11? To run from these bastards, to pull out of Iraq, to place one's tail between one's legs and whimper all the way home will embolden them dramatically. These bastards have been killing innocents for quite some time now. It is good the Americans, British, and others in Iraq right now have the guts to plant themselves in the heart of the breeding ground for these satanic, evil, scum. There is a war amongst us, and we cannot hide. It will be of long duration, be it democrat, or republican, the war will have to be fought, and won, or the West will face it's demise. My fear has always been the inevitable and eventual backlash against innocent muslims, which has yet to occur, but is certain to come. i see a slaughter on the horizon. the rage on this board is amusing, what would it be should al-queda succeed in killing millions???

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My condolences to this family that has lost Paul Johnson. This is one victim in a long line of more victims to come from this 'war on terrorism'. There are innocent victims on both sides of this war, that I understand.

I also understand that this is nothing but a form of internet terrorism that is now becoming a common thing. I will not succumb to this terrorism and PsyOp.

I also believe that the majority of Al-Qaedas major acts of terrorism have a hint of CIA involvement. I believe the Al-Qaeda is a front for the CIA's evil agendas as well.

Because I will not fall for this PsyOp, I will not react in an emotional way, turning myself into that which I condemn. I condemn all forms of violence, whether it be done by "us", or "them". I will not fall to the 'divide' tactic of the Illuminati. I believe all these Brotherhoods have a common connection to terrorize and foment anger in the people so that they can respond like sheep to their plans. Right here, I believe we are being prepared for a world war 3 scenario, possibly with a devastating terror attack on the United States as well.

I know that all those up in the upper echelons of the Governments are laughing their heads off now because they show this to 'the people'. Well, I can tell you this much, why don't you just get those plans for a world war 3 underway, put martial law, enlist as many americans as you can so that they can all die for your agendas.

Once again, my condolences to the Paul Johnson Family for having to see these horrible images all over the place.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This sucks, big time. I feel for his family.

However, he is a casualty of war.
A civilian, but he was working on "war machines".

The Islamic Extremist sub-human pigs, are EVERYWHERE on the planet.
I hope we continue to hunt them down, one by one. Pig by Pig.
They have no right to exist with this mindset, Of islamic domination.

I have a feeling they were laughing while they killed this poor guy.
The war on these under-evolved losers should continue.

I also hope that one of these war machines
that he "worked on", Is responsible for taking hundreds of them off the planet..

[edit on 18-6-2004 by spacedoubt]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join