It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: American Hostage Paul Johnson Beheaded; Video of Act Reported -- GRAPHIC CONTENT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
how the hell do they get the info so fast? do they monitor all the top sites that terrorst post on or something?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its a very sad situation for his family. There is no dignity in this...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thats actually a good idea John.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is not the time to leave, but rather the time to harden our resolve. If we pull out now, those who have already died fighting this terrorist garbage will have given their lives in vain. Say it's for oil. For power. For personal gain of any kind and I will say that I don't give a damn what it's for. I know why I support it. I don't care if Saddam had a bucket of golf balls and a slingshot, he had to go. He was a threat to the global community that the UN was never going to stop. I don't care if he was directly involved with terrorism or merely funded it. I write a check for cancer research, I'm involved. He writes a check for terrorism, he's involved. It's that simple. I don't believe everything that Bush and our government say, but I do believe one thing that has not been disputed by any of the heads of various countries that have been involved. These people want to kill us. Not because of Abu Ghraib or Gitmo or our policy in Iraq, but because we are Americans. They've said it time and time again in their press releases. They want to kill any and all Americans wherever they can find us in the world. If they could, they'd come into your house and kill you and your children and not even bat an eye over it. They were raised to hate us and programmed to want us dead and are willing not only to execute us to do it, but also to kill themselves in the commission of these attacks if necessary.

We must not leave. We must stay and venture even further toward busting up this ring of criminals before they get their boot completely on our throat. We are one of the most obnoxious, in-your-face countries on the planet, and if we step back from this it will hurt us for all time. They won't stop because of an election. They won't stop because of anyone's troops pulling out. They won't stop ever because as long as there is one American left alive, their jihad will continue. I agree the contractors should go, the civillians should go. But for this I think we should put even MORE boots on the ground over there and start some MAJOR stomping. JMO.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
They (terroists) know that we're going to get pissed off. Where's the sleeping giant when you need 'em. There's lots of sand over there. How about making some of it a parking lot for the 10,000 years.

You know, I don't think killing millions of innocent people with a nuke is going to help....

Stop with the emotional overreactions people. These are psycho fanatics, what do you expect? We're better than them, so don't start acting like the prisoner abuses are justified now....that's just...twisted. The people in the prison aren't the same people who are doing these killings.

When you pull back and look at the big picture you realize that this crap is nothing new. Look at human history. Mankind is a violent race that has always killed over petty morally objective matters.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
While I feel badly for him, and his family I find it odd why we get so outraged and surprised when this type thing happens when in fact Americans have been dieing in Iraq almost daily, for over a year now, but thats just old news I guess.

If your American and still oversea's or you have family members in those Arab countries then please do not be surprised if the next headline beheading or bombing is about you or your over sea's family member.

Please come home and live a long life. The money is not worth your lives...
Bottom line is your in a lot of danger by being in arab islamic nations right now. These people who do this are subhuman slime and will not be stoped by reason or plea so please just know if you stay that they will be looking to hurt and exploit you.

If I were there making 100k per year or even more I would have gave up the job and came home when the war on terror began. Why? Because I value my life over wealth.

X

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've gotten a tip as to the website these photos are posted on, but the site is currently down.

If I can confirm it's legit, we'll move from there.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Possible link to Al-Qaeda Msg Board

I did some searching and found one recent story which gives a link to a website.

I got in once and the site is a message board in Arabic, it seems very congested right now, We need someone who is flluent in Arabic to navigate the board to see if this is the infamous AlQaeda board....

Link to story with web address

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It's Time to take all the Al Quieda (Spelling?) POW's line them up and beat their behinds raw until someone talks and gives info on their leaders. I'm sick of this. You should have seen the look on peoples faces as they announced his death on FOX. They where in the middle of a Community Town Hall meeting.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is bad, poor sod. Respects to his family and i hope his killers burn in hellfire.

I tell ya ill fight to the death, buggers wont take me alive to face a death like some trussed up animal, a terrorist bullet is quicker.

The US and UK citizens will leave saudi like rats from a sinking ship and who can blame them when evil cretins seem to be the ones in charge out there not the Saudi Goverment.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Drudge is citing al Islah as a site with a story and 3 pictures of his head.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Times like these really make me question my stance reguarding negotiating with terrorists. For many years I've always said no, but maybe his life could have been extended at the least, or possibly he could have lived out his lifetime.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow! A complete thread without one "Impeach Bush" comment.

It is nice to be around adults.

I hope he finds peace equal to the sorrow of his family.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
what wouldnt surrprise me if the troops over there start beheading captured Iraqi prisoners after all they did beat and tourture them in prison so whose to say there not going to do this in revenge for whats happend to do. i know its bad to say this but i thought I had to

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I found the images, guys.

Jesus......oh my god.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
**Warning - Graphic Content**

Pictures are available at Ogrish and NEIN

www.homelandsecurityus.com...
www.ogrish.com...

Much more disturbing than the Berg pictures

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Banshee]

[edit on 18-6-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
**Warning - Graphic Content

lINK TO THETREE PICTURES:

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

R

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is the last line if I was the president I would replace the 30.000 American workers with 30.000 us troops and if the Saudi government doesn't cooperate I would destroy their F-15 and Abrams tanks then drop the nukes call me crazy I don't care these are not ppl they are animals uncivilized unhuman animal you cant make deals with them that is why I would drop the nuke!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I tried to copy the page I got to on the Arabic msg board, you should be able to see it if you have arabic font on your browser. This isn't THE post but if someone can read Arabic it might help to navigate the site...

ﺔﺣﺎﺴﻟﺍ ﺭﺎﺒﺧﺍ ﻊﻗﺍﻮﻤﻟﺍ ﻥﻮﻴﻋ ﺭﺍﻮﺤﻟﺍ ﺔﺣﺎﺳ ﺔﻴﺑﺮﻌﻟﺍ ﺔﺣﺎﺴﻟﺍ ﺖﻧ ﺱﺭﺎﻓ

ﺔﻴﺑﺮﻌﻟﺍ ﺔﺣﺎﺴﻟﺍ : ﺕﺎﺣﺎﺴﻟﺍ ﺔﺣﻮﺘﻔﻤﻟﺍ ﺔﺣﺎﺴﻟﺍ ﻝﻭﻭﻭﻮﻗﺃ ﺎﻧﺃﻭ: ـﻟﺍ ﻚﻠﻣ ﺢﻤﺳ ﺍﺫﺎﻤﻟ ... ﻑﺯﺎﻌﻤﻠﻟ ( ﻰﻘﻴﺳﻮﻤﻠﻟ )ﺭﺎﺸﺘﻧ ﻻﺎﺑ

ﻝﺅﺎﻔﺘﻟﺍ ﺐﺤﻣ 01-3- 200208: 46

ﻢﻴﺣﺮﻟﺍ ﻦﻤﺣﺮﻟﺍ ﻪﻠﻟﺍ ﻢﺴﺑ

23 ﻡﻮﻳ ﻲﻓ ﻦﻃﻮﻟﺍ ُﺔﻔﻴﺤﺻ ﺕﺮﺸﻧ-5- ﻲﻠﻳ ﺎﻣ ﻪﺘﺻﻼﺧ ًﺍﺮﺒﺧ ـﻫ1422:

ﻲﺘﻟﺍ ،ﺔﻴﻋﺎﻤﺘﺟﻻﺍ ﺔﺳﺍﺭﺪﻟﺍ ﺖﺘﺒﺛﺃ ﺚﻴﺣ ﻲﻨﻴﺳﺎﺑ ﻲﻠﻳﻭ ﻉﺎﻤﺘﺟﻻﺍ ﻢﻟﺎﻋ ﺎﻫﺩﻮﻘﻳ"66 ﻥﺃ %ﻥﻮﻧﺎﻌﻳ ﻦﻴﻴﻟﺎﻄﻳﻹﺍ ﻦﻴﻘﻫﺍﺮﻤﻟﺍ ﻦﻣ ﻢﻫﺭﺎﻤﻋﺃ ﺡﻭﺍﺮﺘﺗ ﺺﺨﺷ 500 ﺔﺳﺍﺭﺪﻟﺍ ﺖﻤﺿ ﺪﻗﻭ ﻰﻘﻴﺳﻮﻤﻟﺍ ﻉﺎﻤﺳ ﺪﻌﺑ ﺔﻴﺴﻨﺟ ﻞﻛﺎﺸﻣ ﻦﻣ ﻲﻨﻴﺳﺎﺑ ﻝﻮﻘﻳﻭ ﺔﻨﺳ 24 ﻭ 16 ﻦﻴﺑ: "ًﺎﺼﻘﻧ ﺐﺒﺴﺗ ﺔﻳﻮﻘﻟﺍ ﺔﻴﻘﻴﺳﻮﻤﻟﺍ ﺕﺎﺟﻮﻤﻟﺍ ﻥﺇ ﻊﻨﻤﺑ ﺕﺎﺟﻮﻤﻟﺍ ﻩﺬﻫ ﻡﻮﻘﺗ ﺚﻴﺣ ﻍﺎﻣﺪﻟﺍ ﺕﺎﻧﻮﻣﺮﻬﻟ ﺓﺰﻋﺯﻭ ﺔﻴﺴﻨﺠﻟﺍ ﺔﺑﺎﺠﺘﺳﻻﺍ ﻲﻓ ﺔﻴﺴﻨﺠﻟﺍ ﺕﺎﻧﻮﻣﺮﻬﻟﺍ ﺔﺻﺎﺧﻭ ﻢﺴﺠﻟﺍ ﻲﻓ ﺔﻳﻮﻴﺤﻟﺍ ﻡﺎﻬﻤﻟﺎﺑ ﻢﻜﺤﺘﻟﺍ ﻦﻣ ﻍﺎﻣﺪﻟﺍ.

ﺍﻮﻈﺣﻻ: " .. ﻍﺎﻣﺪﻟﺍ ﺕﺎﻧﻮﻣﺮﻬﻟ ﺔﻋﺰﻋﺯﻭ .. ".

ﻝﻭﻭﻭﻭﻮﻗﺃ ﺎﻧﺃﻭ:: ﻡﻼﻋﻹﺍ ﻞﺋﺎﺳﻭ ﻲﻓ ﻑﺯﺎﻌﻤﻟﺍ ﺚﺒﺑ ﻝﻭﺪﻟﺍ ﻦﻣ ﺩﺪﻋ ﻡﺎﻜﺣﻭ ﻙﻮﻠﻣ ﺢﻤﺳ ﺍﺫﺎﻤﻟ .

ﺔﻴﻤﻠﻌﻟﺍ ﺕﺎﺳﺍﺭﺪﻟﺍ ﻩﺬﻫ ﻦﻣ ﺕﺎﻴﺋﺎﻀﻔﻟﺍ ﺪﻨﻋ ﻦﻴﻠﻀﻔﻤﻟﺍ ﻯﻮﺘﻔﻟﺍ ﻥﺎﻴﺘﻓ ﻦﻳﺃ.

ﻑﺯﺎﻌﻤﻟﺍ ﻢﻳﺮﺤﺗ ﻲﺒﻨﻟﺍ ﻦﻋ ﺢﺻ ﻪﻧﺄﺑ ﻝﻮﻘﻧ ﻦﺤﻧﻭ ﻦﻣﺯ ﺬﻨﻣ. ﻥﻵﺍ ﺕﺎﻴﺋﺎﻀﻔﻟﺍ ﻥﺎﻴﺘﻓ ﻊﻨﺘﻘﻳ ﻞﻫ ﻦﻜﻟﻭ .

ﺔﻈﺤﻟ:ﺔﻴﻄﺳﻮﻟﺍﻭ ﺮﻴﺴﻴﺘﻟﺍ ﺏﺎﺤﺻﺃ ﻦﻣ ﺍﻮﺴﻴﻟﻭ ﻦﻴﻌﻄﻨﺘﻤﻟﺍ ﻦﻣ ءﻻﺆﻫ ﻥﻮﻴﻟﺎﻄﻳﻹﺍ ﻉﺎﻤﺘﺟﻻﺍ ءﺎﻤﻠﻋ ﻥﻮﻜﻳ ﻥﺃ ﻦﻜﻤﻳ ﻻﺃ ﻦﻜﻟﻭ .

ﺎﻨﻫ ﻂﻐﻀُﻳalsaha.fares.net...@233.GoJYlJtcXK0.0@[email protected]

ﻥﻮﻘﺘﻳ ﻦﻳﺬﻠﻟﺎﻬﺒﺘﻛﺄﺴﻓ"ﻲﻫﺎﻣ ﻢﻫﺮﻴﻐﻟًﺎﺌﻴﺷﺔﻳﻵﺎﺑﺎﻬﻨ ;ﻣ ﻦﺜﺘﺴﻳ ﻢﻟ ﻚﺌﻟﻭﻷﺎﻬﺒﺘﻜﻴﺳ ﻲﺘﻟﺍ.ﻪﺘﻤﺣﺭﺎﻬﻧﺇ"ﻎﻠﺒﻳﻻ ﺱﺄﺒﻟﺍ ﻪﺑﺎﻤﻟًﺍﺭﺬﺣ ﻪﺑ ﺱﺄﺑﻻﺎﻣ ﻉﺪﻳﻰﺘﺣ ﻦﻴﻘﺘﻤﻟﺍ ﻦﻣ ﻥﻮﻜﻳ ﻥﺃﺪﺒﻌﻟﺍ

(ﺔﻘﺑﺎﺴﻟﺍ ﻊﻴﺿﺍﻮﻤﻟﺍ 28)

I'll keep looking...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I agree, send in Delta force and SAS, like to see the terroists mix it up with those boys...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join