It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychomography and Kinetiphysics for 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Let me start off by saying I'm not what you would call a "thread-starter kind of guy". Take that however you want it. Or you can leave it. That's how it's going down today.

Firstly. CAVEAT. Just so we're all clear this is my thread. MINE. I'll be keeping it plain and simple here. I'll also be offering you my thoughts, my feelings, straight from the heart. More than that I cannot do. Plain and simple.

Please keep an open mind as you read about my opinions on life and art. We are all individuals. I highly value individuality. Though we may differ in our world-views we can still get along like human beings. If you have four legs or if you think you do go back to the jungle for your kind isn't welcome here. Sling your biological waste somewhere else, ok?

Sorry for all the formalities but if you break the rules I'm going to come at you hard, I'm going to come at you fast.

DISCLAIMER: If any member of the site is unable to comprehend all of the above for reasons of faulty intellect or overactive ignorance, the maker of this thread will not be held responsible for any hurt feelings, emotional damage, or subsequent loss of self-esteem.

Ok kiddies. It's time to take a trip.

Last night I lay in bed awake and thinking, sleep unavailing. My thoughts turn to the moral decline of the twentieth century, the existential anarchy of capitalism, social chaos and spiritual uncertainty - as they are wont to turn.

When suddenly, to my great regret, I had an epiphany about what? You guessed it, 2012. Apoplectic apocalyptic visions of the future young 21st century. Ok. Right. I know what people think of 2012 but screw the end of the world, screw the Mayans. Mark me. 2012 as prophesy without a prophet, based on the fact it is a popular date many non conspiracy theorist type persons are knowledgeable of. Let's look at 2012 as self-fulfilling, coincidental, existential whatever. Just as long as it exists by itself without roots.

Mark me. This is not hokey. This is not the deranged squealings of a madman - that i were mad, that would make things easier...

State of play. The technological age with all it's benefits has unintended (intended?) drawbacks. Negatively affects human psyche. Everything has gotten smaller, more pathetic, insulated and plastic. Human affairs that is. Always superficial talk about a deadening of natural human connections because of cell phones and instant messaging but this doesn't hit the nerve of the issue.

Everything waxes and wanes. Things rise and fall. Drifts from order to chaos back to order. Untold millions dead from both world wars gives us existentialism, the philosophy born of tragedy, suffering, and gigantic insults towards nature with men being slaughtered wholesale. Supposed to be century of railways and flights, instant communique. Instead there is the atmoic bomb, Gulags, Hitler. Human cruelty with the efficiency of electricity.

Let's assume technology starts where human fortitude ends. Collective contraptions concerning human miseries.

Technology is father of electricity. Electricity is mother of the corporation. Corporation is grandchild to technology. And the corporation begot the multitudes of mediocrates who installed themselves as overloards of power upon cushioned chairs with wheel. Friend of femenist with high heel. Wither could one find more zeal?

And thus we have an illusory mirror-world of reality, humanity in transition. Simulacrum of power structures and viable world order, yet simply a world in transit until 2012 which will mark the reemergence of what exactly? The ineffable of course. What was the word? The ineffable of course.

The same energies which are the source of the mythic will manifest in due time. Insect is to lion as celebrity is to mythos Dramatis. As materialism is to submerged energies of the abyss world destroying force. Mark me.

Already the world of art is heralding this emergence. Everywhere there is a servant worshipping this energy to manifest itself. I propose to you the theory that the 21st century won't mature (hasn't matured?) into it's full significance prior to 2012. Mark me.

And changes already apparent in the world of art will overtake the USA and by extension the rest of the western world characterizing the next 1000 years. Mark me.

Screw the disclaimer, any and all thoughts are welcome.

I put the sweat of my life into this thing, I got my reputation all rolled up in it, and I have said several times that if this thread fails to fly, I will leave ATS and never come back... and I mean it!

[edit on 6-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Good read! Lots of interesting metaphors!

I hope something happens honestly..We are controlled beyond belief! Slowly I see change though.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

I put the sweat of my life into this thing, I got my reputation all rolled up in it, and I have said several times that if this thread fails to fly, I will leave ATS and never come back... and I mean it!
You'd go and leave us so soon? You've only been here like 3 months so far friend...I'd say there's not all that much reputation to be rolled up in it, just relax and let it run like any other thread, there was no need for all the pointless disclaimers, people probably stopped reading there and didn't even see you say near the end "screw the disclaimer"...it was a good read though...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Screw the disclaimer, any and all thoughts are welcome.

k.

I had an epiphany

What exactly did you have an epiphany about? I've read this post twice now, and the message I get from it seems to be roughly "2012, yo."

I propose to you the theory that the 21st century won't mature (hasn't matured?) into it's full significance prior to 2012. Mark me.

...ok, but why would anyone expect otherwise? Was the character of the 20th century fully demonstrated by the years 1901 to 1912?

The same energies which are the source of
the mythic will manifest in due time.

Ok. So is your message "don't expect everything to be finished in 2012, it may take longer." ?

Apoplectic apocalyptic visions of the future young 21st century.

Congratulations on prompting me to consult a dictionary because I didn't know what the word "apoplectic" meant. But now that I do...I'm not sure that you did either when you wrote it.

What are you trying to say? Amidst the constant alliterations, occassional rhymes, horribly bad signal to noise ratio and needless manufactured words, your post reads less like an epiphany and more like the rantings of high schools girls who never quite understood rhyme and meter but kept thinking they were writing poetry anyway.

Psychomography and Kinetiphysics for 2012

And here's a reprisisponse to your postitext discussitalking about miscellestuffness.

If you have something to say, please say it, and stop trying to impress us with feigned eloquence.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

We have not learned of a time in past which bears such a great significance to the evolution of our species as the time we are currently moving into. With technology expecting to grow and evolve exponentially within the next few years, we have no real history to draw from to confront what large change we are about to face.

I don't know about disasters or wars for there have always been such catastrophes in life. They're inherent in our existence. This being said, I do feel that our immediate future will write a new age in human evolution, be it through technology, societal advances, one world government over continental nation states, or all of these.

Prophecy wise on the other hand points to something of epic proportions converging on us within the next decade (speculation of course). Be it wrong or right, only time will tell.

I'm curious though to how exactly will these 'mystic' energies take over our global society and they way we live? What are they and how would you describe them? Can you give examples of how this transition would occur or has it already been occurring and is just about to pick up it's pace? I personally don't see it yet. Art uses lies to express the truth.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by born2BWild]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Always pointing out what I don't have the heart too.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
What are you trying to say? Amidst the constant alliterations, occassional rhymes, horribly bad signal to noise ratio and needless manufactured words, your post reads less like an epiphany and more like the rantings of high schools girls who never quite understood rhyme and meter but kept thinking they were writing poetry anyway.

That's Gold!

Originally posted by AProphet1233
if you break the rules I'm going to come at you hard, I'm going to come at you fast.

DISCLAIMER: If any member of the site is unable to comprehend all of the above for reasons of faulty intellect or overactive ignorance, the maker of this thread will not be held responsible for any hurt feelings, emotional damage, or subsequent loss of self-esteem.

Oh Dear... Now you've gone and done it Lordthumbs! Prepare for hurt feelings, emotional damage and/or subsequent loss of self-esteem!

More than that I cannot do.

Strong with the force.... is he!

I have said several times that if this thread fails to fly, I will leave ATS and never come back... and I mean it!

Then again... maybe not!

IRM

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I’ll ask this honestly and I know you won’t be offended by what I say as you don’t take that into consideration (that was one clear sentiment I got from your post) but …… have you taken ALL of your medicine today you bellend?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

You'd go and leave us so soon? You've only been here like 3 months so far friend...I'd say there's not all that much reputation to be rolled up in it, just relax and let it run like any other thread, there was no need for all the pointless disclaimers, people probably stopped reading there and didn't even see you say near the end "screw the disclaimer"...it was a good read though...

Thank you for the compliment. About "screw the disclaimer", I wanted whoever had the courage to read my entire post to be rewarded, overactive ignorance or not, if you have an attention span there is hope yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally898
Good read! Lots of interesting metaphors!

I hope something happens honestly..We are controlled beyond belief! Slowly I see change though.

Peace.

Controlled yes, people do set unnecessary limits on themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

...ok, but why would anyone expect otherwise? Was the character of the 20th century fully demonstrated by the years 1901 to 1912?

The "modern era" was prophesized as early as the early 19th century. Don't you agree?

Ok. So is your message "don't expect everything to be finished in 2012, it may take longer." ?

You are thoroughly mistaken Lord Bucket, I'm not a prophet and I have no message though I speak of prophesies in this thread. You have confused yourself as there is no position open for steadfast debunker here my friend. Must seek other employement.

O, dear Horatio. I would that they were college mistresses. Hark upon my type. Dist though know Bob Dylan was born, nay, made a poet?

And here's a reprisisponse to your postitext discussitalking about miscellestuffness.

By my word, what sorry examples we weave. Idiotofication in the most absolute.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

All circumstances are known to the mind's eye Mr. Tyler Durden. I'm not so interested in the changing of sects and rulers or the opinions of opinonated oppositions. You are a clever fellow to be sure, but all types are known, yours especially. Education much?

I leave you with human striving is ubiquitous.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Strong with the force.... is he!

Dear me, dear me. You mistook style for substance and substance for style. Yoda is the terrier of yesteryear, a dog that shall never see his day. Starwars geeks should have been swiftly struck down in the preamble.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mez353

I love that ebony sauce for the spirit. It cures all ails.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well damn it I liked the energy put forth, so the disclaimer was dropped half-way through it. I could tell you were just...well u no,
I wanted to get to the analogy of your 2012.
Very deep thoughts expressed in a raw way.
I agree on most points, especially that thousands of "leaders" are trying to climb to the top of the pile in any way possible before it hits.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Carry on AProphet1233. Your getting off topic at a time when you have everyones attention. Don't loose your crowd by dribbling about stuff you didn't want to dribble about. Let us read your thoughts, the reasons you made this thread, that's why we're here.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Carry on AProphet1233. Your getting off topic at a time when you have everyones attention. Don't loose your crowd by dribbling about stuff you didn't want to dribble about. Let us read your thoughts, the reasons you made this thread, that's why we're here.

You want more? You uncouth ruffians want more? By Jove it seems a pound of flesh before I'm through.

Lest I get responses to a second page before nightfall I will drop ATS for good.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Jeez why don't you drop the mask and get to your point?

Maybe this time you could write it in plain English for the simple folks like me.

And if your going to leave ATS because you're not getting the attention you feel you deserve, then fine, leave.

The 21st century will not manifest its full maturity before 2012...well wow thanks for the revelation prophet, a 5 yr old could have made that prophecy.

Oh and who is that a picture of in your avatar? cos it aint you buddy and maybe the person who it is will take offense at your using their image.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This just looks like another person who wants attention to me.
Threatening to leave ATS only shows childishness.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Jeez why don't you drop the mask and get to your point?

Maybe this time you could write it in plain English for the simple folks like me.

And if your going to leave ATS because you're not getting the attention you feel you deserve, then fine, leave.

The 21st century will not manifest its full maturity before 2012...well wow thanks for the revelation prophet, a 5 yr old could have made that prophecy.

Oh and who is that a picture of in your avatar? cos it aint you buddy and maybe the person who it is will take offense at your using their image.

Revelations of scale are not fit for these ears. Or is it these ears are not fit for revelations of scale.

That you ruffians would label me a prophet dost seem to be my curse. That you all would be what I refuse to label verily seems your virtue.

But ultimately, what of virtue or vice, or pain or pleasure? The prince hast said make the men appear as children before the Almightly and I must agree. So wisdom may be wisdom to a child no older than three.

To appraise the fellow in my avatar be he not me and me not he, you must enter his name unto the magical search engine and verily you may see what dreams may come.

top topics

join