It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I once heard that there is probably an alien sitting across from you when you're at a restaurant. I admit, I find it hard to believe, but do you think aliens are walking among us, blending in, and we never even suspect it?

Do you have any such stories of exactly this?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I believe that they have been amongst for quite a while. Though I think that they don't have to be small and green, I think that those who look into different theories are also amongst the E.T amongst us.

We have distanced ourselves and in my opinion that maybe something to look into.

Peace to you...

edit for spelling LOL.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by NoRegretsEver]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe they do when I have never heard mention of such a thing before I came to this website.

I think I would have to ask why is it they do not openly disclose themselves and hide their roots if they are truly extra terrestrial to this planet?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You know what man I thought about this for the longest time. I think its quite possible and I have met some people that made me think.

I dont have any stories I can recall right now about meeting any suspect people, but if I think of one ill definetly come back to this thread.

Maybe the crazy old woman next door is an alien.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think they have blended in with the human race forever. Who else could line up the pyramids on 3 continents so precisely with each other. Who drew the half mile murals that could only be recognized or seen from the air?

I think they are a lot more low key here in modern times. There are probably fewer of them here as the Earth has become old hat to them.

As far as sitting next to them in a restaurant... I think they would be the ones who are sipping coffee and observing.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Once, I saw an 8 eyes alien on top side of my bathroom wall, peeking down, while still in shock I tried to move away/run, by a glimpse I saw it shoot out a tiny line of...wait... its a spider.

Moral: Theres aliens already on earth even before the UFOs show up. Most that we encounter have 4 legs and bark. Some are bi-pedal and yummy - chicken.

On serious side:
What make you think they want to loitering around in cafe/shops like us ?
They get the food supply and back to monitor human, no time and risky to stay around.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I think that depends on what one thinks an ET is suppose to look like, what their behaviour would be, how they may or may not interact with us.

The universe is a "large" place, what are the limits to what you can imagine? What is possible? What is not possible? Perhaps that is a place to start.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
ET's are running the world

Ever since the UFO's buzzed the WH
in the 50's I think.

How else could presidents have:

invaded other countries without the whole world condemning

extra-marital sex in the oval office without a divorce

kill millions around the globe without war crime charges

destroyed an entire planet while it's inhabitants slowly watched

destroy and burn the constitution without public retaliation

been shot in the chest gettin in a limo and survived

scrounged natural resources from all nations without outcry

create a global banking cabal without rules or borders without in-fighting

they're already here !!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Yup, yup. They not only walk among us but work, play, eat and, err, sleep, too. One could tell by the `emptiness` of their kisses. You'd have to allow them to mess with your minds. But I thought I'd just throw out a few of these stories or so I heard.

Folks, only a few would come out of the woods and admit they'd met ETs. Otherwise the trolls, err, forum participants would label them as someone needing psychological help, which is an easy way out and borderline protection for those who are seekers of truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
I think that depends on what one thinks an ET is suppose to look like, what their behaviour would be, how they may or may not interact with us.

The universe is a "large" place, what are the limits to what you can imagine? What is possible? What is not possible? Perhaps that is a place to start.

To begin to ever ponder such questions we would have to start with what we think we know, and the continue on speculating unto what we know we don't know and then to what we think we don't know what we don't know. If that makes any sense. Ha I need some shut eye.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by born2BWild]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Yes. If you look through the interviews done by Project Camelot with people, you will see that almost everybody, independent of each other, are talking about this and more.

As far as spotting who they are, I dont think we can. Only a few of them look like "tall blonds".

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Take a look around.. Look at the different races, colors, genetics of cultures, hair and especially blood types..

It's quite simple really, we are all aliens inhabiting and sharing this planet together.

Imagine the world if it knew that everybody was indeed, "different" in such a cosmic and universal way. Would that not make such petty differences that we fight about seem irrelevant? Instead, divisiveness is encouraged and we're forced to fight amongst one another instead of uniting.

It's sad and I'm hopeful for some coming change!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ouroborus2012
It's quite simple really, we are all aliens inhabiting and sharing this planet together.

While that is true, I think you realize that is not what the OP was referring to. Any lifeform on this planet is "alien" because its different to ourself from that perspective, and while that is true, the definition of alien in this case is probably along the lines of "species coming from other worlds and staying here for a while in human form, then returning home.".

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
I find it hard to believe they do when I have never heard mention of such a thing before I came to this website.

Of course. If you want to go down the rabbit hole, start here: projectcamelotportal.com...

I recommend David Wilcock, Bob Dean, Mr X, Henry Deacon to start with.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What better way to study the human race than in a coffee shop, a bar, or in a Denny's on a Friday night you will see all walks of life hear the most inner thoughts/ feelings, see the real them for what they truly are.

As a person one does not have to say anything just sit back and observe, and you will see- oh ya this is on how to know if Et's are among us just replace human and people with ET and you will get it, got it? Good, for if you have been in a Denny's on a Friday night after last call at the local bar/ night club, then you know... never drink more than 5 long islands, if you do cut back on the tea...add more rum

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

Perhaps that is a good place for you to start.

Use your own judgement/knowing/intuition.

Be In Peace, and rest well

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Asmus]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Actually, that's what I was getting at.... Minus the whole "returning home" part.. hehe

I guess the simpler form of what I meant above was that perhaps we're different because we are indeed, different species.. FROM aliens, I should say..

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ouroborus2012
reply to post by Copernicus

Actually, that's what I was getting at.... Minus the whole "returning home" part.. hehe

I guess the simpler form of what I meant above was that perhaps we're different because we are indeed, different species.. FROM aliens, I should say..

There are many spirits reincarnating in human form, all over the galaxy. The human body is just a container so we can experience this virtual reality from a perspective where we are individuals. We have a brain receiver so we are tuned into the human frequency and render the world in physical form. At the same time, there are many other spirits in other forms tuned into other frequencies with a completely different kind of rendering.

This game is really about evolving consciousness. You would think its about earning as much money as possible and becoming rich and famous from looking at the world wouldnt you?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
Are there ETs walking among us?
I once heard that there is probably an alien sitting across from you when you're at a restaurant. I admit, I find it hard to believe, but do you think aliens are walking among us, blending in, and we never even suspect it?
Do you have any such stories of exactly this?

Hi 19872012, I have no doubts whatsoever that they are walking among us.
Here are two interviews about that which you find perhaps interesting.

Here is an interview form Paola Harris with Timothy Good.

PH; Paola Harris
TG; Timothy Good

PH: And some of them could possibly pass for humans.
TG: Definitely.
PH: Can you go into more detail?
TG: I had sat down in the lobby and said in my mind, “if there are any of you guys in the New York area, come down and sit next to me and prove it”. And as I say, about half an hour later this guy came in and sat down beside me. He had an attaché case with him, and he opened it very deliberately, took out the New York Times, turned the pages over like this, folded the paper, put the paper back and sat there like that. So I thought, this man is right here. I thought in my mind, “If you are from another world, take your right index finger and hold it to the right side of your nose, and keep it there.” And immediately I thought that, he did just that then got up and went back out.

www.paolaharris.com...

Here is another interview about that.

Kerry Cassidy; K
Bob Dean: B

K: Okay.
B: Out of the four different groups, all humanoid, one group was so human looking, just like us - it could sit down next to us in a restaurant, they could sit next to you in a theater, and you would never know.
That's the ones that bothered the Admirals and the Generals the most: that these guys could be walking up and down the corridors of SHAPE headquarters or the Pentagon or the White House.
K: Were they?
B: I have always suspected that yes, they have been.
K: Okay... had you met any?
B: I met a couple that I am convinced were from somewhere else, yes.
K: Okay.

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I know of at least one human here that thinks he is an alien. I'll u2u my mate Anthra and see whether he will come in for a chat.

IRM

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join