It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just What is Chris Cornell Trying to Tell Us in His Videos?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Well no planet is headed out way. If it were we'd have seen it and its affect on other other objects in the solar system. No chance of the mag fields interacting is there?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Why would Chris Cornell be in on an apocalyptic conspiracy?
Really, sometimes the people on this forum leave me scratching my head.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I doubt anything in the music has anything to do with 2012 which this forum is about.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I say the same about skeptics on forums.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The next thing I expect to hear is that "Twinkle, twinkle little star" is a coded message to tell aliens where to excavate liquid latenum.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Burden in My Hand is about Amelia Earhart's "Disappearance" which is what the number on the wing is referencing as well as her likeness in the sand at the end of the video along with the stealth jet.

Basically they are stating that Amelia was "shot" down.

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I can see she was shot down. I mean a woman making history? That couldn't happen. Especially in a time period where women barely had rights. Never understood that mentality especially Sumeria treated their women equally. I wonder when men ventured off that path?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I can see she was shot down. I mean a woman making history? That couldn't happen. Especially in a time period where women barely had rights. Never understood that mentality especially Sumeria treated their women equally. I wonder when men ventured off that path?

Exactly, and Amelia was a HUGE woman's right's advocate. . She had Sinusitis and put herself at risk every time she flew hence, "Kill your health and kill yourself and kill everything you love". She was a threat just like Marilyn, Diana, or any other woman that knows "too much". Putnam remarried only a few months later.

"The moon is glued to a picture of heaven and all the little pigs have god"...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The next thing I expect to hear is that "Twinkle, twinkle little star" is a coded message to tell aliens where to excavate liquid latenum.

you know how when you surf the web long enough you notice the same two people battleing on every thread one of them appear in, like one just cant get away from the other?

well thats definitely who you remind me of now,

before i even clicked on this thread i noticed who created it and i knew you would be quick to post a harsh critique, and of course what a surprise there you are,

we get it! you dont like any of the evidence the OP ever has, we get it.

thanks for your opinion a thousand times, now wont you just get off the OPs butt and move on with your life,

i have yet to find a thread with the OP in it that you havnt criticised him for.

excessive!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

you know how when you surf the web long enough you notice the same two people battleing on every thread one of them appear in, like one just cant get away from the other?

well thats definitely who you remind me of now,

before i even clicked on this thread i noticed who created it and i knew you would be quick to post a harsh critique, and of course what a surprise there you are,

we get it! you dont like any of the evidence the OP ever has, we get it.

thanks for your opinion a thousand times, now wont you just get off the OPs butt and move on with your life,

i have yet to find a thread with the OP in it that you havnt criticised him for.

excessive!

That's why I love the iggy feature here. Best feature ever installed on a forum. It seems as if this person is on some kind of a mission.

That's cool...the excessive posts by said screwball only bump it each time, and, everytime a person reads a post by said screwball it only lends more credibility to my claims.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

we get it! you dont like any of the evidence the OP ever has, we get it. thanks for your opinion a thousand times, now wont you just get off the OPs butt and move on with your life,

Evidence? LOL. It's called lies and misrepresentations, falsehoods, at best horrible research, and opinions falsely called facts.

Your solution to this is censorship. So you must be in on the hoax and malarkey.

I like the Lewis Carroll version better anyways,

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
How I wonder what you’re at!’
Up above the world you fly,
Like a teatray in the sky.

I believe this was a coded message telling us of the advent of the age of the vampires which happened in the 1930s. Due to the hallucinogenic abilities of vampires most people still think this era was a time of economic depression. It wasn't until the warriors of the CCC emerged to vanquish the vampires that the world had a consciousness shift and arose from their spell.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

When are you going to prove me wrong on the fact hat you purposely misrepresented the IRAS data?
When are you going to post the paper by NASA on fireballs, or did you lie about the existence of that paper?
Why don't you take the time to show us where you got all of those dates that no one else in the world agrees to expect for the end of the Xia dynasty?

You can't because none of the claims you have presented are facts.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ugh, I know I don't have any proof of this but I heard an interview with Cornell where he said Black Hole Sun was given that name just because it seemed cool, nothing more.

Not saying it didn't take on a new meaning, and I don't think this discredits anything, just a little FYI.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Whoever said he was "in" on anything?

Seems more like they, and other bands just figured things out.

Dio, Black Sabbath, RATM, Tool, Soundgarden, Godsmack, Audioslave, and many other bands seem to be saying the same thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is about as sensible a claim as the petroglyph claims, the fireball claims, the new planet claims, the second sun claims. It's as nonsensical as the other claims of foolishness.

It's a good thing most people do not think Oscar Brand was reporting history when he did the song about the good ship Lolly.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I figured I would post a video from Audioslave seeing that it's one of Chris's better bands along with Soundgarden. The classic "Like a Stone" has a pagan overtone to it.... it's definitely religious in nature.

And the song, "Show me how to Live" is probably even more mysterious with it's religious overtones.

"Nail in my hand from my Creator
You gave me life now. Show me how to live!"

As far as Chris Cornell is concerned, I never cared for the solo stuff but I love the Soundgarden and Audioslave stuff. Tom Morello's guitar makes Audioslave have a unique sound to it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I, personally, am a HUGE fan of Chris Cornell. Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audio Slave. Man, I'm rocking it.

I think most of the songs are about reflection of self, relationships, people, the world. There's also a lot of reflection and wonder about religious themes.

In one song, he's singing about praying like a pagan at the time of death. Lots of heaven / hell involvement.

In the 90's I wasn't all into the grunge music but I surely did love some Sound Garden ....

Oh yeah, and he's hot..

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by hippomchippo

I say the same about skeptics on forums.

What, we should believe Chris Cornell is in on it all simply because his lyrics seem rather morbid?

You don't need to believe in everything, mate.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Whoever said he was "in" on anything?

Seems more like they, and other bands just figured things out.

Dio, Black Sabbath, RATM, Tool, Soundgarden, Godsmack, Audioslave, and many other bands seem to be saying the same thing.

The same thing hundreds say in this forum everyday.
I guess those bands have members that are into conspiracy theories, it's nothing new really.
Personally I love some of the lyrics of the more anti-NWO songs.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude

It seems as if this person is on some kind of a mission.

i do agree with you there

When are you going to prove me wrong on the fact hat you purposely misrepresented the IRAS data?
When are you going to post the paper by NASA on fireballs, or did you lie about the existence of that paper?
Why don't you take the time to show us where you got all of those dates that no one else in the world agrees to expect for the end of the Xia dynasty?

You can't because none of the claims you have presented are facts.

heres a great example of what i mean, you and the OP have already had this arguement in a different thread a thread in which this was the subject to discuss, now you have followed him to this thread to continue the debate and this thread has nothing to do with those questions,

go back to the relevant thread for those answers, because he already answered you.

i dont blame him for putting you on ignore, your freakin annoying and not diplomatic or polite in your debates at all,

learn some tact, you get no where the way you go, which would explain why your such a skeptic by faith instead of reason.

speakin of staying on topic,

i think lots of artists love the apocolyptic theme because it is attractive in some dark way, and because it sells. nothing gets your attention better then something to fear.

i dont know how deep their belief runs on what they sing about, but you gotta think about all the research they probly do before they start singing about topics like that,

it of course would start to sway their own beliefs,

wise of them to be somewhat cryptic since they gotta sell to be heard.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join